Revive Face Serum

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've just finished an entire bottle of this serum and can confidently say that it does absolutely nothing for me, other than leave a faint trace of a vinegar scent for a few moments after I use it.

Fortunately, I didn't pay for his. Unfortunately, I have another (unopened) bottle I have absolutely no use for. I can't justify using such an expensive product that gives no perceptible results.

On the plus side, the packaging is great. That's about it for me. I'll give this three lippies because the serum didn't actually do anything wrong, and some other sensible-seeming people seem to love the stuff.

on 10/20/2003 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Whyyyyy does this have to be so expensive? I love it, it works great, but it's SO expensive! ::muffled sobbing::

on 3/2/2002 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received a generous sample of this in a swap. I used it for 2 weeks morning and night. It is very comparable to La Mer serum, but I find the smell a little offensive. It does seem to take a bit more than the La Mer serum to cover my face and neck and does not give quite the glow La Mer does, but this made my skin softer, like satin, and it seemed to make pores disappear more. I would like to try this longer to see what the long term effects are, but it is awfully $$ and since I use La Mer or Sisely in everything else, I doubt I would buy it. I may look for it in a swap, but it was so close to La Mer, if I were spending the $$, I would get the La Mer Serum.

Popular Face Skincare Products