Philosophy Supernatural airbrushed color correctors

Philosophy Supernatural airbrushed color correctors
Supernatural airbrushed color correctorsSupernatural airbrushed color correctors

3.6

Totally and completely useless. It's a great idea and the colors are good but it doesn't cover anything and wipes off almost immediately even when you set it with powder.

on 5/20/2010 5:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I liked this well-packaged, blendable trio of creamy concealers, but they didn't like me. After a fews days of use, it broke me out (and I tried this several times, always with the same result, so it wasn't an unfortunate coincidence). The brush and mirror are excellent - I wish more concealers came packaged like this.

PROS: Lasts forever in the container. Love having different shades to mix. Good coverage and doesn't run off of me. And I have oily eye skin. Lasts a long time on my eye. (I like that there's a mirror in the case, but it's magnified in an odd way.)

CONS: The weird mirror in the case that is sort of like a fun house mirror - it is kind of "swirly." Can dry a bit cakey, so I would use a primer or at least eye cream.

ALTERNATES: For drugstore brands, dense coverage alternate, try Mayb. Mineral Power. My new happiness I've found is using MAC's tinted moisturizer under my eyes (Yes, under my eyes!) and then Stila's Stay All Day Concealer only in the dark circles. By doing this, I don't highlight my puffy bags underneath my eyes. I've heard of people using foundation under their eyes before, but it's always looked horrible on me, until I tried that MAC t.m. Anyway, the Stila on top really does the trick of truly concealing the circles and making sure it will last even longer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6/10 Confirmed with CS this is discontined.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Another concealer I got over a year ago during my concealer-mode frenzy. I ordered mine from drugstore.com since I had a promotional code and 'extra bucks' from previous purchases.

The packaging is nice (matte type finish) and the inside with the concealers reminded me of NYX trio eyeshadows with a flat concealer brush. I got the medium palette since it had a salmon/orangey shade to it. Since my circles are very dark and hereditary I needed something that covered. This unfortunately did not work out for me, BUT it worked out well for my friend who has fair skin (I'm NC30 range).

The texture felt creamy, but on me almost too creamy that it moves around A LOT! So when I blended this in with my fingers/brushes I would always have to go back and pack more on... making it look messy. The salmon shade did cover, but the coverage didn't stay long at all. After an hour, I could see my circles slowly appearing even after I set it with powder.

I gave it one lippie from my personal experience (plus the brush is actually decent), but I'm sure if my friend were to review it she'd give it a 4 or 5. So this is one of those 'try at your own risk' type of deal.

on 10/13/2009 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is amazing my 1st concealer palette. The colors are amazing for under eyes, but like other people have said it doesnt last very long. Even with primer =/ The finish is also very natural I also think its a very good price for what you get. The salmon color is perfect to hide dark circles. The deeper flesh tone color is good for blemishes, and the light middle color is good for under the eyes to brighten. This is also very creamy and easy to blend. I have had the same palette since Dec and barely hit pan on one color. I use it everyday too. Must try ladies.

This is an ok product I have been using for a few years. The 3 blendable concealer colours and brush are handy and together in a small package. The negatives would be that it doesn't last long, requiring frequent reapplication, and even when tightly closed, lint manages to get in. I will probably continue to use this, but I wish somehow lint wouldn't be able to get in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I needed a good concealer so I bought this because of the good reviews, but I don't like it...I have been using it for a couple of months now( wanting to like it) but it makes me break out. It just clogs my pores....

on 3/2/2009 10:44:00 PM

I really like having three shades on hand and I get great undereye coverage with this palette, but it doesn't last! The initial finish is better than anything else I've tried but within two hours (I'm prone to rubbing my eyes) it's as though I never applied it to begin with. I even set the concealer with powder when I'm done. What a pity - I would totally love this if it lasted even half the day!

on 10/23/2008 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is a good concealer the trio makes it easy to mix and match colors. It also stays on pretty well. I have oily skin but the concealer didnt seem to rich for it so that was a plus.

on 10/1/2008 1:07:00 AM

I like this. I don't love it. I like the 3 colors because I can use darker shades in summer...lighter in winter. I use the lighter under my eyes. I use the darker around my forehead or nose when i want a little more coverage.

The odd thing: the darker color is 'harder' when i touch it. The lighter 2 shades are creamy, moist and glide on. I have to use the darker with moisturizer or the medium shade b/c it is too hard.

Overall I'm happy. It's lasting a long time!!!!!!

I want to try Bobbi Brown.