Bobbi Brown Corrector

Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 1/6/2018 12:09:00 PM

One of my best ever beauty purchases.
It has completely transformed how the area around my eyes looks - especially the far inner corners next to my nose - they are usually blueish and make me look tired Now they just look kind of glowy and somehow make my nose look better too.
It is very 'barely there' and natural looking - which I love. I have avoided concealers because they usually make me look older and more tired somehow, and I don't like the heavy makeup look. This has an amazing creamy texture - if you blend it with fingers it helps to warm it up and blends better, and just sort of brightens everything up.
I bought the light peach bisque - I wanted this colour, even though it's a bit too 'warm' for me as I wanted the peach to counteract the blue/purply colour around my eyes. That approach seems to have worked, but I can't say whether the extra light bisque would have been better, even though I tried it in the store I was put off by how light ivory pink it was. So maybe just try before you buy! I wasn't offered the lighter shades in store - the porcelain bisque and porcelain peach - I only found out about them when I checked the website later. So make sure you have a good idea of the shades available too.
It's expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

on 12/22/2017 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have very complicated feelings about this product. It does really correct under eyes but it doesnt suit well with the concealer I m using on top of it. And also you have to moisturize before applying it, if not it looks like desert :D I like it but Im finding it so overwhelming when using it. I have to pick perfect eye cream + concealer on top and blend well to make it look good. I think I ll pass

on 11/19/2017 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have very fair ‘translucent’ skin, so the area around my eyes can appear very dark and blue-ish, with the addition of many visible veins. I prefer to cover this and Bobbi Brown’s corrector is the perfect product to do so. It takes minimal product to completely erase, cover and correct the discolouration under my eyes. The texture and appearance on the skin is so natural, I’d go as far to say it’s traceless. There is no need for concealer after using this, it does the job without. The packaging is sturdy and secure. Small and convenient to take with you for on-the-go use. Only reason I have marked down the price is because it tends to get used up fairly quickly. A typical pot with last me 2 months max - which is quick for me. I truly cannot recommend this product enough, it’s all I’ll reach for now. I LOVE it!

on 11/15/2017 11:03:00 PM

I'm NC41 or Bobbi Brown 'Natural Tan' or 'Warm Natural'. I got this in 'Peach'. This was my first corrector or concealer product. I have never used a concealer/corrector before I got this. However, I tried many over the counter and I found them dry and ashy for my skin tone (LM, MAC and Maybelline Age Rewind). I tried the much hyped MUFE HD concealer but I still didn't like my concealer like a lighter veil of color on top of pigmented under eyes. This issue I had with the finish of most concealers kept me from using one for a long time. I got the shade 'Peach' and I used my fingers to apply it. At first I used to drag the product under my lids. However, it does not work well this way. The patting motion works well. Also, if you find a skin-tone correct color, you can go without concealer. I always did. Please note that I'm a light make-up wearer (no foundation or light dusting of powder foundation by MAC). Also my make up application skills are quite minimal and that is one reason I stayed away from concealers or liquid foundations fearing I may not be able to make them work. For this reason, I am also uncomfortable going very light under the eyes. If you are like me, begin with this corrector. It brightens up your under eyes but you don't feel like you've gone uncomfortably light under the eyes. It works well with minimal face makeup.

Pros:
- creamy and very easy to blend.
- finish is creamy/dewy (looks beautiful and natural)
- if you find a right shade, you can skip concealer too. I always do and don't have a concealer yet.
- works reasonably well when applied only with fingers. I have purchased the full coverage touch up brush after I see it being used for this product. But I don't have it yet and I used fingers to apply this product with good results. I will update once I've used this with my brush. I wanted to make the application better and that was the reason for purchasing this brush.

Cons:
- does slightly settle into lines over the course of the day but not very obvious

on 10/29/2017 12:44:00 AM

This is a god send for those looking for a no makeup makeup look. On clear skin days all I need is this on my well moisturised eye area rubbed between the fingers and then patted on with a brush topped with some touché eclat and I’m showered with compliments on my glowy/dewy skin. I’m NC 25-30 with bluish dark circles and the shade peach bisque is perfect for me. Give it a try and you’ll be a convert for life.

I have a extremely fair complexion, and often have issues with finding concealer (and foundation) that doesn't make my face orange. This product is the best match thus far. I also have some acne scarring, as well as dark circles. I find this does a great job in covering everything up. It's also buildable, but a little goes a long way. The texture is creamy and smooth. Just all around favourite concealer of all time.

on 9/14/2017 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This. Stuff. Works! I am very fair with cool undertones, and my problem is bluish discoloration underneath my eyes, mainly confined to the inner corner. Porcelain Bisque is the shade I use. I had been using By Terry's concealer/highlighter product, similar to YSL's Touche Eclat, the product she created. It worked just okay: the brush was far too large to be practical, and it was difficult to dispense the right amount of product, either too much or too little. So I began my quest for a new HG product, and this is it! I do prep my under eye area with a very light application of a lightweight eye cream (currently Bliss) first. It takes the smallest amount of product to correct discoloration. I place the product with a small brush and blend with my ring finger. It blends beautifully and takes so little to achieve so much! It is recommended that you follow up with a light touch of concealer, but I find on most days concealer is not necessary provided I blend it very well. An absolute staple for me.

I am on my second container of this product.
I LOVE it, you do need an eye cream on underneath as it is a little drying, but if you use a nice eye cream underneath it is a dream!
I started with applying with a small concealer brush which worked great, but found warming it up with my finger is even better!
So easy to use, easy to blend, beautiful coverage for those under eye bags.
100% recommend.

on 3/20/2017 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. I have very dark undereye circles and most concealers don't work on me, always looks gray and ashy. This product saved me. I even use it alone as I don't see any need to layer it with concealer. It covers the darkness of the area. This is quite creamy and dense, feels almost like a gel that feels smooth, not grainy to the touch.

This is quite expensive but you only need very little for each use so this will last very long. I do have very oily skin and I have very dark circles. From now on, this will be a staple in my kit for sure for my self and clients too. This is an investment!!

on 12/30/2016 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love Bobbi Brown products, and I purchased this based on the reviews and also because I've purchased the creamy concealer in the past, and I loved it. I'm very disappointed in this product. Perhaps I got an old one, but this was so dry and tacky, I had to use a blow dryer to soften it. I layered concealer over it, and it looked good, but the tugging at my undereye area, even using a Beauty Blender, is enough to swear me off.