Bobbi Brown Corrector

Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

I have a extremely fair complexion, and often have issues with finding concealer (and foundation) that doesn't make my face orange. This product is the best match thus far. I also have some acne scarring, as well as dark circles. I find this does a great job in covering everything up. It's also buildable, but a little goes a long way. The texture is creamy and smooth. Just all around favourite concealer of all time.

on 9/14/2017 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This. Stuff. Works! I am very fair with cool undertones, and my problem is bluish discoloration underneath my eyes, mainly confined to the inner corner. Porcelain Bisque is the shade I use. I had been using By Terry's concealer/highlighter product, similar to YSL's Touche Eclat, the product she created. It worked just okay: the brush was far too large to be practical, and it was difficult to dispense the right amount of product, either too much or too little. So I began my quest for a new HG product, and this is it! I do prep my under eye area with a very light application of a lightweight eye cream (currently Bliss) first. It takes the smallest amount of product to correct discoloration. I place the product with a small brush and blend with my ring finger. It blends beautifully and takes so little to achieve so much! It is recommended that you follow up with a light touch of concealer, but I find on most days concealer is not necessary provided I blend it very well. An absolute staple for me.

on 12/30/2016 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love Bobbi Brown products, and I purchased this based on the reviews and also because I've purchased the creamy concealer in the past, and I loved it. I'm very disappointed in this product. Perhaps I got an old one, but this was so dry and tacky, I had to use a blow dryer to soften it. I layered concealer over it, and it looked good, but the tugging at my undereye area, even using a Beauty Blender, is enough to swear me off.

on 3/20/2017 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. I have very dark undereye circles and most concealers don't work on me, always looks gray and ashy. This product saved me. I even use it alone as I don't see any need to layer it with concealer. It covers the darkness of the area. This is quite creamy and dense, feels almost like a gel that feels smooth, not grainy to the touch.

This is quite expensive but you only need very little for each use so this will last very long. I do have very oily skin and I have very dark circles. From now on, this will be a staple in my kit for sure for my self and clients too. This is an investment!!

I am on my second container of this product.
I LOVE it, you do need an eye cream on underneath as it is a little drying, but if you use a nice eye cream underneath it is a dream!
I started with applying with a small concealer brush which worked great, but found warming it up with my finger is even better!
So easy to use, easy to blend, beautiful coverage for those under eye bags.
100% recommend.

on 12/14/2016 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros
Corrects under eye circles almost
Cons
Price is too high
Quantity is too less
It should be a little thicker and opaque to cover dark circles completely

on 12/10/2016 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: Neutral to warm, light to medium skin tone, approximately NC25

I have dark circles that are brownish, purple. Dry under eyes. I'm not the type of person who likes to layer gobs of concealer on my circles because I dislike cakiness or creasing.

i decided to try this BB product and bought light peach. It's a good match and doesnt scream pumpkin orange. It covers my circles decently. I apply a light layer and build up the coverage. Some people may apply a regular concealer over top. I haven't tried it yet.

My undereyes are dry so I apply eye cream first. The product has slip and doesn't feel dry or cakey.

The only con is the price however it works for me and I would repurchase.

Been on a HG concealer journey for some months now. This fits the bill. I use it as a regular concealer because the peach color matches my medium skintone so well. Blends in so well it looks like nothing. I love the formula of these concealers/correctors because they are so smooth, buttery and easily blendable. They don't make your undereyes look dry and old (I have a lot of fine undereye lines so this is important).

on 10/21/2016 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For when I want total cover under my eyes

There is nothing bad about this corrector. It's a little on the expensive side but it lasts for ages and isnt very heavy to wear. It blends amazingly well if you use it with Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Touch Up Brush which is so smooth. Will use for the rest of my life. Would love some more colours in it though - like a pistachio for redness!
I use the shade Light Bisque. Good for dark circles. It's very good on red/purple undertones but not so good on blue areas, like the inner corners of eyes but under eye it's perfect.