Bobbi Brown Corrector

Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 7/27/2016 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this after a careful online investigation, because I need something to cover my under eye blueness. I don't have massive discolouration, but I still find it hard to cover it with normal concealer, in part because my under eye area is quite dry and most under eye concealers are just horrible on me.

I got this in porcelain peach, which is a good match for my NC15 skin. It's light enough to slightly highlight my under eye area, and it does a good job covering my (slight) blueness.

The most remarkable thing about this product is the consistency. Most people describe it as creamy, but I found it much firmer/dryer than expected. I can't use it with a flat brush, because then it's too dry and it won't go on evenly and drags my skin a little. However, when applied with my finger, it goes on beautifully. It's quite high coverage, but it doesn't seem to build up like many other products tend to do on my skin (I also have this problem with foundations), not even when I apply several layers of it.

Despite the more dry texture of this concealer, it looks the most natural under my eyes out of all the products I've tried so far (MAC matchmaster, which was previously my favourite, MAC pro long wear, Clarins instant concealer, Sisley Phyto something or other, and so on). It doesn't accentuate my dry skin. It does settle in my creases a little after some time when I wear it without powder, but some light tapping with my ring finger solves that quickly. I haven't tried it with powder yet, but I expect it to crease less when set properly.

I don't use any concealer top of it, because I find it just looks great on its own.

The nice thing is that the color is so close to my skin tone that I can use this to cover redness elsewhere on my face too, which is a bonus.

The price is pretty steep, but you don't need much of it, so I do expect it to last quite long.

on 6/16/2016 9:33:00 AM

I'm a MAC NC 20/25 and I got the corrector in peach bisque. The product feels thick and only blends well on very hydrated skin. I usually warm the product under my arm or between my legs while I do my other makeup first helps the product to become creamier to apply. It covers the blue under the eyes but looks and feels dry.

To Read all 853 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/16/2016 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Yesterday I bought the new color corrector concealer- "Deep Peach Bisque". I am more than happy I found my perfect color and texture for my really dark circles. This is a must have and I will repurchase it again and again.

on 5/15/2016 2:47:00 PM

It is quite expensive but in this case you don't just pay for the name/brand but you really get quality here. It's a creamy thin but also a bit dry/sticky consistancy which is great because it really sticks to the skin and covers your blue/purple under the eyes perfectly and hardly settles into fine lines and the products on top stick very well on it ass well ! My dark circles are practically gone and it looks like skin and brightens a bit ! I would really dare to go outside with only this corrector beneath my eyes ! I have very very pale skin dry and versy sensitive. It doesn't cling to my dry spots so far

So it might be an I can't live without it anymore ;) !

on 5/1/2016 2:39:00 PM

I cannot live without this stuff for my horrible dark under eye circles. A little concealer over this and I look human again. Great product!!

on 4/22/2016 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the serum concealer in combination with the creamy corrector. It's just give a light cover and after few hours the product is totally gone even with a combination with powder. So disappointed

This product is amazing!! I have had dark circles under my eyes for the last 10 years, and I have never been able to disguise them, until I found the Bobbi Brown corrector. I have an olive skin tone and I use the colour 'bisque'. It does look really peachy in colour and I initially thought that I had been advised wrongly. Once I tried it with my concealer, I was amazed how well it hid my dark circles, and the product lasted all day. I didn't have to top up the final finish at all through the day. I absolutely love this product and I will definitely be purchasing it again once it has run out.

I have had dark circles under my eyes since I was a kid. I've tried just about every concealer out there, but this. THIS. Finally a color corrector that *works*. I have skin somewhere between fair and olive, and I use the bisque color. It looked like it would be too dark on my skin/too peachy, but once it's blended, it's perfect. I will never use anything else (unless they discontinue it, heaven forbid)!

on 3/18/2016 7:42:00 AM

I'll start by saying that I have always had dark undereye circles. It's genetic and no amount of sleep, moisturiser, eye cream, or "natural remedies" will get rid of them. I prefer to use a cream or stick concealer, followed by a liquid concealer and light powder to cover them.

I bought this in November in the shade Light to Medium Bisque after trying it in store along with Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. I ended up only buying this one.

It's not as creamy as I'd like, and is quite dry. I apply it with my fingers after warming it a little, otherwise it doesn't go on at all and sticks to my finger. It also takes a bit of work to blend properly.

The "correcting" aspect is supposed to be the salmon tone but I don't think it's strong enough to counteract the blue in my undereyes.

I will continue to use it but I doesn't work very well as a corrector and, for the price, I don't think it was worth it.

on 3/17/2016 3:30:00 AM

finally something that really conceals my dark circles. I have very fair skin (NC15), so it is a bit difficult to find a good concealer for my prominent dark circles. but I have to agree to other comments that you should insist on trying both peach and bisque shades to find out which works best for you. I knew very well that pink color does NOT correct my blue circles, but the saleslady said peach tones are only for brown circles. according to the color wheel, for me it is logic that orange/peach is cancelling the blue undertones, whereas pink is cancelling greenish undertones. I have no idea why bobbi brown employees are trained to suggest bisque for everyone if it is obvious that it won't work. so the saleslady eventually sold me extra light peach/bisque, which is a mix of both. I am happy with the purchase, however, I think next time I might go and grab the peach since I believe it would work even better than this mixed shade. anyway, the product is good, I like the packaging and waxy consistency, but the price is very high (28 euros in France). I will repurchase it.