Bobbi Brown Corrector

Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 3/20/2017 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. I have very dark undereye circles and most concealers don't work on me, always looks gray and ashy. This product saved me. I even use it alone as I don't see any need to layer it with concealer. It covers the darkness of the area. This is quite creamy and dense, feels almost like a gel that feels smooth, not grainy to the touch.

This is quite expensive but you only need very little for each use so this will last very long. I do have very oily skin and I have very dark circles. From now on, this will be a staple in my kit for sure for my self and clients too. This is an investment!!

on 12/30/2016 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love Bobbi Brown products, and I purchased this based on the reviews and also because I've purchased the creamy concealer in the past, and I loved it. I'm very disappointed in this product. Perhaps I got an old one, but this was so dry and tacky, I had to use a blow dryer to soften it. I layered concealer over it, and it looked good, but the tugging at my undereye area, even using a Beauty Blender, is enough to swear me off.

on 12/14/2016 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros
Corrects under eye circles almost
Cons
Price is too high
Quantity is too less
It should be a little thicker and opaque to cover dark circles completely

on 12/10/2016 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: Neutral to warm, light to medium skin tone, approximately NC25

I have dark circles that are brownish, purple. Dry under eyes. I'm not the type of person who likes to layer gobs of concealer on my circles because I dislike cakiness or creasing.

i decided to try this BB product and bought light peach. It's a good match and doesnt scream pumpkin orange. It covers my circles decently. I apply a light layer and build up the coverage. Some people may apply a regular concealer over top. I haven't tried it yet.

My undereyes are dry so I apply eye cream first. The product has slip and doesn't feel dry or cakey.

The only con is the price however it works for me and I would repurchase.

on 10/21/2016 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For when I want total cover under my eyes

Been on a HG concealer journey for some months now. This fits the bill. I use it as a regular concealer because the peach color matches my medium skintone so well. Blends in so well it looks like nothing. I love the formula of these concealers/correctors because they are so smooth, buttery and easily blendable. They don't make your undereyes look dry and old (I have a lot of fine undereye lines so this is important).

There is nothing bad about this corrector. It's a little on the expensive side but it lasts for ages and isnt very heavy to wear. It blends amazingly well if you use it with Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Touch Up Brush which is so smooth. Will use for the rest of my life. Would love some more colours in it though - like a pistachio for redness!
I use the shade Light Bisque. Good for dark circles. It's very good on red/purple undertones but not so good on blue areas, like the inner corners of eyes but under eye it's perfect.

on 9/6/2016 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Neutral

This is a lifesaver for me

on 8/8/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This color corrector is so good I don't need to use the concealer to cover my dark circles. Granted I don't have terrible eye bags, still, when I'm tired I need something to brighten up the under eye area. It's not too liquid or sticky so I can apply it with the Bobbi Brown concealer brush and then pat lightly. It does not sink into fine lines.

on 7/27/2016 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this after a careful online investigation, because I need something to cover my under eye blueness. I don't have massive discolouration, but I still find it hard to cover it with normal concealer, in part because my under eye area is quite dry and most under eye concealers are just horrible on me.

I got this in porcelain peach, which is a good match for my NC15 skin. It's light enough to slightly highlight my under eye area, and it does a good job covering my (slight) blueness.

The most remarkable thing about this product is the consistency. Most people describe it as creamy, but I found it much firmer/dryer than expected. I can't use it with a flat brush, because then it's too dry and it won't go on evenly and drags my skin a little. However, when applied with my finger, it goes on beautifully. It's quite high coverage, but it doesn't seem to build up like many other products tend to do on my skin (I also have this problem with foundations), not even when I apply several layers of it.

Despite the more dry texture of this concealer, it looks the most natural under my eyes out of all the products I've tried so far (MAC matchmaster, which was previously my favourite, MAC pro long wear, Clarins instant concealer, Sisley Phyto something or other, and so on). It doesn't accentuate my dry skin. It does settle in my creases a little after some time when I wear it without powder, but some light tapping with my ring finger solves that quickly. I haven't tried it with powder yet, but I expect it to crease less when set properly.

I don't use any concealer top of it, because I find it just looks great on its own.

The nice thing is that the color is so close to my skin tone that I can use this to cover redness elsewhere on my face too, which is a bonus.

The price is pretty steep, but you don't need much of it, so I do expect it to last quite long.