LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.8

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

I have always been a big fan of Lush and have tried toners from elsewhere before but never really felt or noticed a difference.

This toner is different. I love it. It does not break me out (which many have done before) and I notice it has reduced my acne scars!

Will definitely continue to use in my morning/nighttime routine!

on 10/2/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am really disappointed by this product :( I used the other lush toners and got along okay. I was told this would be gentle enough to use every day but it really imbalanced my skin. The salt water is just too harsh. My cheeks went very rashy and my whole face went tight for the week (despite using an oil treatment to try to counteract the salt).

The packaging is good, however, because it's nice to be able to spray toner over your face but the actual product is so, so stringent! It felt like bleach!

on 3/14/2014 8:16:00 AM

I was browsing in Lush(I am not a fan) and an SA saw me looking at this and offered me a sample. I know I am in the minority here but this is truly awful. It is full of volatile irritating fragrant oils.It may be alcohol free but with these added irritants it's not worth it.It smells like perfume. This is not skin care and certainly not for the face.This toner is one to avoid.I'd rather skip toner altogether than use this.Over time toners like this are damaging, and unfortunately most of Lush toners are just as bad. This will do skin no favours at all.This is one to steer well clear of.Trust me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is nice and fresh on the skin, just as if you sprayed water on your face ;0)
I say save your money fr something with ingredients that actually do something for your skin.
Like water in a spray bottle you can add your own essential oil fragrances if you want.
I love chamomile and lavender or vanilla. I sometime make my own with vit. c to lighten marks and add anti aging benefits.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Bad point: the mechanism to spritz this is way too strong.
Otherwise, my favourite facial mist. I don't consider this a toner as such, just a mist to dampen the skin and soothe it.
Have used everything from the obnoxiously priced Omorovicza mist, to Avene, MAC fix plus, etc. etc.

This one is on the cheaper side and my favourite.

I can see instant and long term results with this. The instant one: skin feels hydrated, soft, refreshed. Smell is lovely, better than the stupid extremely subtle Omorovicza one that everyone makes such a fuss over. That one actually started irritating my skin after a few months, so it felt like a rash. This one never does that- it only calms my sensitive skin.

Long-term results--literally my fine lines under eyes are smoothed out, skin feels more resilient and hydrated, lines of dryness around mouth are gone. Things that broke me out like crazy before do NOT cause that reaction when used in conjunction with this LUSH mist.

Case in point: hydraluron serum, which undoubtedly destroys my skin (rash, breakouts) n leaves it DRIER than before. Somehow it has stopped doing this since I began spraying Breath of Fresh Air on top.

In fact i tried every single moisturizer that I own that usually irritates my skin- as long as I use this product under them, no bumps! No clogs! No rash! Just great hydration, have not experienced this with the various other mists i've tried.

Plain rosewater did well to soften but i would still get pimples n clogged pores if I used any moisturizer with it. I don't know WHY this works- but it does. LUSH is usually a miss for me, but this and their makeup line- has my heart!!

on 5/13/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Made me skin drier and made me break out. I consistently used it for over a month, and I would even carry it around with me to spritz on my face, but it definitely wasn't doing any good. Sucks that I had to throw almost half a bottle away.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I like how this toner does not make my skin tight after using and i love the smell I cant wait to use this chilled in the refrigerator in the summer

I was always a bit weary of toners as many in the industry claim it's simply a marketing ploy. However, I do believe it really depends on the skin type. I only realised how important toner is for me now that I started using Breath of Fresh Air, and then stopped. My combination skin started drying out, and when I started using BFA again it felt so much more hydrated and smooth. I use it morning and night and it feels really nice on the skin and helps my serum and moisturiser sink in better. Four pounds for a bottle that lasts for a few months is a bargain in my opinion.Being a bit of a stickler for clean products though, I have to take a lippie away for the parabens. Overall, I'm really happy with this toner and would definitely purchase another bottle, unless I find one I like more!

This toner is awesome, it does just what a toner should do. It leaves thr skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized. Great smell also and it is totally vegan!

i bought this initially because i wanted a a spray in the summer to just refreshen my face however i started noticing it really made an improvement to my skin. my skins always been spot free apart from the little heat rash or skin irritant bumps i'd get and i always had some on my cheeks and foreheads so it made the appearance look abit rough. since i been using this i noticed it cleared my skin more, making it look smoother and the texture of my skin is alot softer and moistened. i spritz it on my face before bed, after a shower or in the morning before i apply makeup! it did alot more than i thought it would. made a big diff to myskin would defo buy this again! its a must have for me now!