LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 7/5/2017 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Although I know it has beneficial ingredients, it didn't do much for my skin especially for 23 dollars. Sometimes I left it inside the fridge and it felt better when applying on my face. But, I still not see the point of adding sea water, there's not many known benefits for it. I think it would be better to just stick with a witch hazel/rose water toner. Also the pump stops working at times.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's a good toner but it's not working for me. I bought it because I used other Lush toners and loved them, and I thought this was a nice smell for the summer because it's really fresh, it reminded me to the sea, but truth is it doesn't do so much for my skin. If you look at the ingredients list, it's all natural and beneficial (except the only synthetic ingredient which is a preservative): Water (Aqua), Sea Water, Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Fragrance, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.
I don't know what it is about this formula but I feel there's something that doesn't do so well in my skin, it dries it out, specially if you compare it to Eau Roma Water (also by Lush), one of my absolute favorite toners ever. If you have sensitive skin I would advice you to try that one first. I'm not leaving a 3-star review because I do think it's a quality product and has a good composition, it's just not working out for me. I'm still finishing the bottle though.

on 12/7/2016 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Nice toner that doesn't dry me out. Love using this after cleansing with Ultra Bland. I do find that the spray comes out in bug spurts, so it is not really handy for using over make-up.

on 1/6/2017 8:23:00 PM

I am not breakout-prone.... This product broke me out everywhere:( this is so heavily loaded with synthetic fragrances which are not good for your skin whatsoever. Don't get caught up in lush' false advertising that their products are "all natural", there is actually a lot of bad ingredients in this among most of their products. DO NOT waste your money on this tiny bottle. I would 100% recommend looking at the thayers witch hazel toners instead, much better value.

I have always been a big fan of Lush and have tried toners from elsewhere before but never really felt or noticed a difference.

This toner is different. I love it. It does not break me out (which many have done before) and I notice it has reduced my acne scars!

Will definitely continue to use in my morning/nighttime routine!

This product is only okay. It smells wonderful, which is nice, but I don't feel it has really done much for my skin. Additionally, my skin feels a bit sticky after I use it. I'll use it up but I won't be buying it again.

on 2/14/2016 6:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great stuff.
In combination with AOBS cleanser.

It does not irritate my skin it calming and I think it does help to keep new acne away.
Used this for a few months now and I will continue to buy this!
And I love the natural smell, it's fantastic

on 10/2/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am really disappointed by this product :( I used the other lush toners and got along okay. I was told this would be gentle enough to use every day but it really imbalanced my skin. The salt water is just too harsh. My cheeks went very rashy and my whole face went tight for the week (despite using an oil treatment to try to counteract the salt).

The packaging is good, however, because it's nice to be able to spray toner over your face but the actual product is so, so stringent! It felt like bleach!

on 10/16/2015 8:43:00 AM

I was in lush one day and decided to look at the skincare. A helpful staff member came over and asked me about my skin and I explained I had normal-combo skin. she suggested getting the Angels on bare skin cleanser and using a toner afterwards to keep my skin moisturised. this toner works great with my skin as it keeps it soft and moisturised. it has a pleasant smell that doesn't bother me and since it is in a spray bottle it is a easy on the go thing! I usually spray it onto a cotton pad and rub it into my face and I get the best results that way. Overall it is a great product and would happily repurchase :)

on 2/27/2016 10:11:00 AM

A great product overall. The fragrance is light and rose-y and it absorbs really well, leaving the skin feeling plush and supple. However, my only displeasure is the spray function which is kinda powerful in the sense that it does not spray out mist-like but more of a jet spray. So sometimes I put the product on my clean hands and pat it on my skin or use a cotton pad.