LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by hair type : Other
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

4.4

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

I went to Lush and saw this and thought I would spray this all over my face because it's natural ingredients. I haven't broke out in a rash for almost 3 years from anything until this. I went home and washed it off because my boyfriend said it smelled so horrible, which I didn't think it was all that bad. I went to sleep after and woke up with bumps all over my face. Thank god I washed it off when I did! I have pretty sensitive skin but I get away with a lot of ingredients such as mineral oil and propylene glycol and few others. Test this on one part of your face or inside of your arm before spraying it all over!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have never been able to find a toner that has had a positive effect on my skin until I bought this product.

Firstly, I love the smell. It reminds me of the sea. It is also incredibly refreshing and invigorating. Using this after washing my face first thing in the morning certainly helps me to wake up.

Instead of spraying this on my face, I have found it works more effectively by spraying onto a cotton wool pad and using it all over my face. My skin feels instantly refreshed and soft - I love how moisturising this product is for me, it does dry my skin out (which is a problem for me).

I also use this on lazy days, where I wear no makeup but can't be bothered to wash and moisturise my face. I know that's bad but this product saves me. It removes buildup and oils (I suffer from oily skin) very effectively. In addition, on days where my skin is suffering a bit - for example, my skin is red and I have bumps on my t-zone - I use this product instead of washing and moisturising my face, and it works wonders and helps to clear up my skin.

This is a holy grail product for me, and I have repurchased countless amount of times.

This is amazing! I spritz this on my face in the morning, at night and whenever my skin needs a boost!! It feels cooling and hydrating, and the smell is so fresh!!! No matter how many times I use it, I can never prepare to spray myself in the face - I jump every time!!! So worth it!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Bad point: the mechanism to spritz this is way too strong.
Otherwise, my favourite facial mist. I don't consider this a toner as such, just a mist to dampen the skin and soothe it.
Have used everything from the obnoxiously priced Omorovicza mist, to Avene, MAC fix plus, etc. etc.

This one is on the cheaper side and my favourite.

I can see instant and long term results with this. The instant one: skin feels hydrated, soft, refreshed. Smell is lovely, better than the stupid extremely subtle Omorovicza one that everyone makes such a fuss over. That one actually started irritating my skin after a few months, so it felt like a rash. This one never does that- it only calms my sensitive skin.

Long-term results--literally my fine lines under eyes are smoothed out, skin feels more resilient and hydrated, lines of dryness around mouth are gone. Things that broke me out like crazy before do NOT cause that reaction when used in conjunction with this LUSH mist.

Case in point: hydraluron serum, which undoubtedly destroys my skin (rash, breakouts) n leaves it DRIER than before. Somehow it has stopped doing this since I began spraying Breath of Fresh Air on top.

In fact i tried every single moisturizer that I own that usually irritates my skin- as long as I use this product under them, no bumps! No clogs! No rash! Just great hydration, have not experienced this with the various other mists i've tried.

Plain rosewater did well to soften but i would still get pimples n clogged pores if I used any moisturizer with it. I don't know WHY this works- but it does. LUSH is usually a miss for me, but this and their makeup line- has my heart!!

on 4/18/2013 4:45:00 PM

I never realized how important toner is until recently. I love this toner because I can just sprits a little bit on my face and it makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean. I use Imperialist over it and I really have noticed an improvement in my skin. I also really love this toner because unlike a lot of other toners it isn't harsh on my skin and it really genuinely helps with the breakouts. I will definitely keep repurchasing.

on 2/5/2012 8:39:00 AM

Despite the packaging and the price I repurchase this lotion again and again. This feels so soft and refreshing, it has no perfume. All other lotions seem so "chemical" in comparison to this one... I'm not a big Lush fan, but this is definitely an all time HG.

I was quite skeptical of this product at first because I didn't think it did much .However I have used it for a month now and I feel like my skin has improved a lot. This is my first time using toner at the age of 21. It is nice and light so it doesn't irritate my sensitive combination skin. I spritz this throughout the day, just before I put on moisturiser, when my t-zone gets oily and after I do masks. It works for me. I just wish the 100g would last longer, I'm almost finished!

It makes my skin feel cooler. but i haven't notice a huge difference. It's not that good of a toner, i've seen better :)

on 7/7/2010 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like using this toner water. Its so refreshing, soothing and hydrating and is packed full of goodness. It works wonders as a refreshing spritzer on sun parched skin as well. I have oily congested skin and found this to help keep my skin balanced and hydrated. how did I know this made a difference? I used another toner while keeping my other products the same and noticed oil breaking out earlier than when I used BOFA! Its a lovely scent, sort of fresh herbal with a hint of floral. 100ml lasted me 4 weeks with me using it all over my body while on holiday. I would re-purchase this without hesitating as its effective and affordable.

on 2/15/2010 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This toner is perfect for dry skin, and doesn't leave my skin tight and dry, it really has a fresh,natural outdoor scent to it and the great thing is you can purchase a smaller sized if you are experimenting on the product and then move on to the larger sized bottle if you enjoy it!
Overall I <3 this, I use it all the time so I always need a back up before I run out!