LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by age: 19-24
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 1/6/2017 8:23:00 PM

I am not breakout-prone.... This product broke me out everywhere:( this is so heavily loaded with synthetic fragrances which are not good for your skin whatsoever. Don't get caught up in lush' false advertising that their products are "all natural", there is actually a lot of bad ingredients in this among most of their products. DO NOT waste your money on this tiny bottle. I would 100% recommend looking at the thayers witch hazel toners instead, much better value.

This product is only okay. It smells wonderful, which is nice, but I don't feel it has really done much for my skin. Additionally, my skin feels a bit sticky after I use it. I'll use it up but I won't be buying it again.

on 10/2/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am really disappointed by this product :( I used the other lush toners and got along okay. I was told this would be gentle enough to use every day but it really imbalanced my skin. The salt water is just too harsh. My cheeks went very rashy and my whole face went tight for the week (despite using an oil treatment to try to counteract the salt).

The packaging is good, however, because it's nice to be able to spray toner over your face but the actual product is so, so stringent! It felt like bleach!

on 7/16/2015 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this as a splurge a while back. I wanted to try a new toner, and I like the fact that this one is in a spray bottle, so I could just spray and go! No cotton balls, no wipes, just done.
I do not use this on the daily, simply because my skin is more on the dry side and I do not feel as though it needs it. When I do use it, however, I use after cleanser and before moisturizer.
I feel like this toner gives me just enough "extra clean" without the burning or stinging of some toners/astringents. It makes my face feel refreshed and clean.
The scent is nice too. It is not very strong, just a light clean scent.

LUSH describes this product as the following:
"Soothing seawater spray
Give your skin a new lease on life with a blend of ingredients inspired by the sea. Breath of Fresh Air is suitable for all skin types, but is particularly beneficial for faces that have been ravaged by the elements. A gentle spray refreshes you when you need it most and brings all the nutrients of the sea directly to your skin. Fresh seawater gently cleanses, while carrageen (seaweed) extract softens and provides essential vitamins and minerals. And all the while, rose absolute and aloe vera are soothing dry areas."
This is a vegan product.

on 6/28/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product was way too drying for me. I had bought some Lush products purely based on the rave reviews they had recieved without really considering my personal skin type. Which was a bit of a mistake. Well a lot of a mistake. My skin was not having it and demonstrated this clearly. It helped control my oily nose but left me with eczema patches everywhere too particularly on my chin and around my eyes. However I have always had issues with toners, Ive had far worse experiences in the past. Often they contain alcohol/harsh chemicals which my face just can't handle. I thankfully now use the aroma water toner one. Which works amazingly for me.

This is an inexpensive natural toner which I find works wonders for my combination skin. It takes away oiliness without drying out my skin. I prefer this to LUSH's Tea Tree Water toner. This is a very refreshing toner and I use it daily. This is a lovely product and I would repurchase.

on 11/29/2014 3:24:00 AM

I love this, its the first time I have tried it and ive had it a little over a month and I see a difference, my skin looks glowing and it doesn't make the skin feel tight its really nice and moisturizing

I bought this after I found I really loved Lush's Tea Tree Water and thought I'd try a toner more suited to every day use. I really love the scent and my skin always felt refreshed after use but I think this was responsible for some irritation.

After a few weeks of use, my skin broke out in an itchy rash with some dry patches around my mouth, chin and jaw. I can't be 100% positive it was this that caused it as my skin has been having these reactions often lately but the ingredients list is a little worrying. I'm not sure why a toner needs fragrance and parabens when everyone knows they work a lot better without these known irritants.

The price wasn't too bad considering Lush's usual prices and the packaging is the standard black Lush packaging, which I really like.

Now that my skin is back to normal I will give it another go to check if it was in fact this that was causing the irritation. I'm wondering if spraying it onto the face would be less likely to cause itchiness, as opposed to spraying it on a cotton pad and rubbing it onto the face like I usually do.

on 9/25/2014 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been breaking out horribly for the past six months or so and have tried multiple toners that were marketed towards acne prevention/elimination but they just stung and didn't do anything at all. I decided to try this out after hearing some positive reviews from beauty bloggers, and holy crap my skin hasn't looked this nice in months. I still have discoloration from the where the acne was, but the bumps definitely lessened!

I have allergic rhinitis and most, if not all, perfume-y scents trigger my allergies. Thankfully, this product did not. I spray the product on my face and spray once on a cotton pad, then wipe my face with the pad. I use the product twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.

I bought the smaller battle and it's going strong for two months, it's nearly running out though. I think I'll probably try out the tea tree toner after this but will definitely repurchase this one if the tea tree toner doesn't perform better.

on 6/21/2014 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried a lot of lush products and this was a let down. I don't feel like it DOES anything, and usually with lush products, they have so sort of effect on your skin.
I used to use it after ultrabland and in the morning when i wake up. It seriously made zero difference.