MAC Fast Response Eye Cream

MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
Fast Response Eye Cream

3.5

Ingredients: Dimethicone[]Isododecane[]Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified[]Polysilicone-11[]Polyethylene[]Butylene Glycol[]Cyclopentasiloxane[]Hexyldecyl Stearate[]Caffiene[]Tocopheryl Acetate[]Sodium Hyaluronate[]Retinyl Palmitate[]Yeast Extract (Faex)[]Triticum Vulgare (Vulgare) Wheat Germ Oil[]Hordeum Vulgare Extract[]Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract[]Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract[]Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil[]Centella Asiatica Extract[]Sqaulane[]Methyldihydrojasmonate[]Phytosphingosine[]Quarternium-18 Bentonite[]Propylene Carbonate[]Polymethyl Methacrylate[]Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone[]PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone[]Tetrasodium EDTA[]Sdoium Dehydoacetate[]Phenoxyethanol

on 7/22/2017 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It kind of helps to reduce eye puffiness. But it is just instant... it does not moisture, does not help minimize fine lines, does not improve the eye area. I am wondering what does better: this eye cream, a cold spoon or tea bags... do not think this cream will be the winner of this threesome.

on 6/11/2017 8:54:00 AM

Meh. It didn't do anything for me from what I can see. Except make my eyes burn and water for ages (wouldn't recommend for sensitive eyes lol) . Better eye cream products out there I would say x

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I use this every morning and night. The first 3 days it made my eyes burn like I had hot peppers in them. By the fourth day, my eyes were not irritated. With continued use my eyes look less tired, less puffy, more alert, and more youthful. I don't like that it does dry the eye area out even when using a good moisturizer. I will most likely not repurchase since I'm not really wowed. I will finish the tube and move on to something else. Thus far it has done nothing for dark under eye circles and I can't remember if it's supposed to.

on 5/16/2016 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for three weeks now and think it works. My 44 yo eyes have been getting puffy and this eye cream helps a lot. I wear it first under my eyes, then MAC's mineralize eye cream (fast response is not hydrating), then MAC's Prep + Prime illuminator, then foundation. Fast Response is expensive and a tiny tube, but qualifies as Back2MAC and is worth it if it works for you.

on 8/15/2015 10:00:00 PM

It's good

on 5/10/2017 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I could right a book with all the eye creams/products I've tried - I had been seriously considering blepharoplasty and now not so much!! This has made a big difference in the puffiness of my eyes - I use it day and night - I usually wake up with lots of puffiness and this is when I noticed the product was working the most! I have Malar bags/Festoons under my eyes from allergies and I think it's the caffeine in the product thats helping(?) - but I have seen a BIG difference - it's worth trying if you have any puffiness - I think you can return the products to MAC if you are not satisfied with the results so you have nothing to loose- it only took a few days for me to notice and be sure it was from the product - not just having a "good not so puffy" day- so to speak- lol It has been 2 weeks now and I am still seeing results!!

on 1/18/2014 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I liked the way this looked, and it provided a good base for concealer, but I saw no de-puffing whatsoever. Plus, it makes my eyes burn: if it weren't for that, I'd keep it because it's a good undereye primer, but it makes my eyes burn and turn red.

on 12/3/2014 8:34:00 PM

Yes, this is overpriced, but I haven't found anything that works as well. I use this every morning and have repurchased several times. It makes a smooth base for Undereye makeup. I also like that I can use it for back2mac.

I do not like the silicone feel to this so I wear it at night. I like eye creams. I like how this makes my under eye look and feel. It blurs out imperfections and my under eye has remained nicely hydrated but without irritation (sometimes I get pimples or irritation from too much hydration). I'm not sure if it does anything for fine lines or darkness. It's a decent eye cream though. I'd like to eventually try other MAC eye creams so when this eventually runs out I'll switch. It takes maybe 4 large pin head sized drops on my fingers to really cover my eyes. For a light application you could get away with two. Which means that this tube will last months upon months of application.

on 6/4/2014 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used this for about a week and it some how burned my eyes and made it slightly irratated and red. I liked how it gave my eyes a brighter, fresh look but if it wasn't for the burning I would have really enjoyed this product.