Skintimate Shaving Gel

Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This product, for me, is one of those that I never think to review because it's been a staple for years and it's always done its job. Well, I like this shave gel in every iteration. These gels do not dry out my legs and make them itch, help me get a good shave no matter how long it's been since the last one, and some of them even have the nerve to smell good.
I am satisfied with this line of shave gels and I will continue to rebuy.

on 1/26/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love it.

Cheaper than other brands.

They do not test on animals.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product smelled great and left my legs moisturized, but it gave me razor burn so bad. I have used this for a while now because there really isn't a very Big selection of brands of shaving cream. I will continue to use this, just maybe a different formula or scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like another poster wrote, I broke out in little red bumps all clustered in one area. I had no idea what the cause could be because of the great reviews. They are taking forever to go away. Do not recommend for sensitive skin.

on 8/2/2011 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I usually use Satin Care for Sensitive Skin but I had picked this up instead because I saw this was much more cheaper and I'm on a very ...very tight budget.
So I got this one for sensitive skin...

Once I used this a second time... DIASTER. Ugh it broke out parts of my legs, like patches of red little bumps but hundreds in one place... It looked disgusting like I had some sort of disease like AIDS or something like that.. Ugh this was a piece of crap.

on 7/8/2011 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't wait to shave with this gel, it's smells so delicious and lathers so well! Raspberry Rain is my absolute favourite, even my DH asked "how come you girls get the yummiest smelling everything?" Well dear, we also pay an extra dollar or so for it but it's worth every penny. My skin is very sensitive and I never get irritation despite obvious fragrance in the product. Makes shaving much more pleasurable.

on 7/24/2010 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

went into the drugsture and decided i should try a shaving gel. before i had always used hair conditioner (funny, right?) and wasn't really happy with the results it gave me.

i came upon the skin therapy for sensitive skin since it was the cheapest ($2.50 i think) and it was also the largest.

it has a fairly light scent, hard to describe. it's not the best scent in the world, but it isn't the worst. it's really light though.

this shaving cream is EXTREMELY rich and luxurious. it's almost like a foam, but thicker and creamier. a little goes a long way, and i accidentally ended up using TOO much of this stuff since it squirts out soo fast and then expands!

as for shaving wise. it gives me a really comfortable and smooth shave. my razor glides easily over it and it doesn't clog it up. it leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth afterwards too!

I will definitely continue to repurchase!
I might even try the scents next time!

on 6/19/2010 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried this shaving cream quite a few different times and I've never liked it. I'll try it for a while till the can is gone then I'll go back to something else. Then months later I'll try it again or someone will buy it for me and still no good. I don't know if I'm using the wrong kind of Skintimate or what but it makes my razor drag and I don't think I've ever had a smooth shave. Tends to cause a lot of razor rash for me as well. I've given up on it. Good luck to everyone else!

I really like this stuff, I don't think it's any better or worse than any other shaving gel but I love the raspberry scented one and it's definitely better than using soap of any kind and it's really cheap. I've been using this for years and years now and will continue buying until, heaven forbid, they stop making it :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I ♥ skintimate shaving gels!! They have such a wide variety of scents! My fav's are Watermelon and Mango. They lather up REALLY well, you dont need much and the do a great job of protecting my legs from nicks and cuts. They seem to help keep my skin soft too which is a plus :)

Top Rated Hair Removal