4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Great product smells terrific! Been using it a long time

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I bought it in the berry scent(pinkish gel). It has a nice scent and it helps give a smooth shave( I used it with a regular Venus Razor and a St. Ives knockoff exfoliant before putting it on to exfoliate my legs and underarms).

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

2.0

10 years ago

I've tried this shaving cream quite a few different times and I've never liked it. I'll try it for a while till the can is gone then I'll go back to something else. Then months later I'll try it again or someone will buy it for me and still no good. I don't know if I'm using the wrong kind of Skintimate or what but it makes my razor drag and I don't think I've ever had a smooth shave. Tends to cause a lot of razor rash for me as well. I've given up on it. Good luck to everyone else!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! :D it's my HG shaving cream so far. I'm currently on the search for a another shaving gel/cream. But this shaving gel just amazing. I love how it leaves your legs feeling smooth and soft. I use this after I exfoliate with caress evenly gorgeous and it gives me the softest legs ever. however, you still do get the ingrown hair with this. but it doesn't matter. I love how they come in different scents. I personally like the raspberry one(: overall, i love this product & the packaging & the scent.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

10 years ago

even though this is very moisturizing, its not the kind of shaving gel the requires only one pass to remove everything. i have to go through each section 3-4 times, and i press fairly hard. wouldnt reccommend, but this honestly isnt the worst.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

1.0

10 years ago

I hate this stuff! It makes my skin red and itchy and has such a loud smell. I switched to Aveeno.

About reviewer (477 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I have this in flirty mango. The smell is amazing and even after you wash it off the smell lingers on your skin. It makes my skin so soft. It's a great shaving cream.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

I've been using this shaving gel for years. You only need a little bit for a thick lather, and it really protects my skin from nicks/cuts. After rinsing, my skin is sooooo soft and smooth. It comes in a variety of formulas and scents so there's something for everyone. Very affordable and readily available at most drugstores for less than $4, cheaper if you grab it on sale.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

Great shaving gel. I have been using this stuff for years. I buy it in all different fragrances and I really like them all. This stuff gives me smooth legs when shaving and I will continue buying it regularly.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

1.0

10 years ago

I'm sorry, I tried to like this but it does not agree w/me. I bought the raspberry scent (I love raspberry scents) but this one is severely synthetic & acrid, actually smelling pretty much like raspberry vomit. I hold my breath as much as I can while I'm trying to use up the can so I can be done with this & never buy it again. I like traditional shave foam, and while this gel is moisturizing, I don't enjoy the flat but slick texture.. it doesn't foam up like basic shaving foam. After this I'll go back to my usual dollar store Barbasol version. I like that much better (except for the men's aftershave smell).

About reviewer (709 reviews)

Age36-43