Skintimate Shaving Gel

Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

3.9

on 9/8/2011 12:02:00 PM

I love this shaving gel. The smell (raspberry), the consistency are perfect. It didn't break me out, so I'll keep buying it.

Whereever I am in the world...I will always find this shaving gel to do the job! I love the Baby Soft version with the vitamin E ...the pretty blue can is the best. It leaves my legs so smooth and soft....everytime I shave my legs before seeing my beau....well he cant keep his hand off knee or thigh....lol! Excellent product and nothing else compares!

on 1/4/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this almost everyday..I love how my legs feel after using this when I shave them and the various scents too.

on 10/17/2008 5:55:00 PM

This a a great shave gel but... Why use a shave gel when any generic shower gel will do the job? I'm only giving it 3 Lippies because it's really not a necessary product. I love the way the gel feels but I will not repurchase it.

on 2/1/2008 3:38:00 PM

I've been using Skintimate for Sensitive Skin for years, but I got the baby oil kind to try something new, and I went right back to the sensitive skin type. The baby oil irritated my skin (even though the smell was nice). The sensitive kind is the best for me -- no smell, no irritation, and it soothes my skin after shaving. It's a keeper!

on 8/16/2004 10:51:00 AM

This is basically fruity-scented shaving cream with a little moisture. I broke down at a Costco and bought a bunch of cans in bulk in a variety of scents, and I've been using them for the last several months. They work better than soap or some men's shaving creams out there, and the scents aren't *awful*, but if you have a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods store, or even a health food store, you can get Trader Joe's Honey Mango Shave Cream or Kiss My Face shave creams for a pretty close price, and they're a lot better. Not bad, and the price was right (and I wasn't near a Trader Joe's at the time), but I look forward to using up my last can so I can get back to the stuff I really love.

I'm using the stuff out of the pink bottle, and it smells good! Does wonders for my legs, I cannot shave without this. Water/Hair conditioner just doesn't cut it. Combined with my Venus razor, my legs are smooth and silky for two-three days before I have to shave again. Good buy.

on 8/21/2003 12:55:00 AM

Decent stuff. Used to be my HG of shave creams until I discovered the Intuition razor and don't need cream anymore. It can be found in economy packaging at the "shopping clubs" which makes it an even better deal. A word of warning, I am one of those who will try a "compare to" generic product but the Equate version of this was a joke. I did not find any of the scents of this product too off putting.

on 7/1/2003 3:55:00 PM

Wasn't impressed with this product. Says it is supposed to moisturize, but my legs felt much drier after using this. I will be going back to my beloved Dove soap.