MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 19-24

3.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product since I was 17 and here and there I get tempted to try new foundations but, I always come back to this one. The coverage is medium to full, definitely build-able. What I like most is that it stays on all day and it has never broke me out. The price is great compared to other high end brands and although it does not come with a pump you can buy one and switch it from bottle to bottle.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with the MAC studio fix fluid! Im an NC 44 and I must say it covers extremely well! It is a matt based product, however it does not look chalky on the skin. I am currently in Malaysia and with this weather after half a day in the blazing sun it becomes smooth on my skin but not at all greasy as some other foundations I have tried. So all in all an amazing foundation and definitely would be picking these up in the future :) What I love about MAC is that they've got a whole range of colours to suit pretty much each individual.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! Yes it is quite expensive but if you want a full coverage foundation this is great. Been using for a year now and definitely will continue to repurchase. I use a primer, then this and set it with a body shop powder. Love it!:)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using this foundation for around 3 years now. I've got blemishes, freckles and what not on my skin I also have combination skin. I think this is the best foundation for combination skin as when applied it makes the skin look matte and doesn't make me look like I'm sweating. I think its amazing to cover up marks and really does even out the skin.
The shade I use is NC40. This is the perfect shade because it completely matches my skintone.

I would recommend this foundation to people with oily skin and combination skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have been using this foundation for a few months now and I have to say that I really, really like it so far. It is a very blendable and buildable foundation. I find that it can kind of start to cake up if you aren't careful but that can easily be remedied by simply applying and building in very thin layers. I like to use the Sonia Kashuk buffing brush to apply and build it up where needed. I am an NC25 and the shade is perfect for me. Of course it comes without a pump so that is a definite negative but I find that it's not that serious to just pour a little out on the back of your hand and dip your brush into it to apply. It definitely does have a smell to it (it doesn't sound too good but try and imagine the smell of paint.. it's kind of like that) but it seems to disappear pretty quickly and I never notice it later. I would say this foundation lasts a pretty good while, I put it on in the morning and it stays in place pretty much all day when I use a setting powder. I do notice that by the end of my shift it seems to have slid around or faded in some spots, but it's not that noticeable. Overall I'm really glad I tried this out and think that it's a very solid foundation!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Overall rating of 5 because its an amazing product on my combination skin. Price was cheaper than other high end foundations but not drugstore cheap so I gave it a 3. Only problem I have with the product is pouring it out. It won't come out of the bottle! I guess I have to buy the pump but, I've been using the end of one of my brushes to get some product out. I would buy this product again. I love it on my skin. The only foundation that I have found to match my skin tone perfectly. I am NC40.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my holy grail foundation. I have tried other foundations, and this is by far the best for my skin! It doesn't break me out or make me oily. It goes on very smoothly, flawlessly and makes my pores disappear. I love this product!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my all time favourite foundation. I've tried MANY high end foundations and I always turn back to MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation. Some may say it is a little pricey but I'd rather $50 for a good foundation rather than half the price for a foundation that doesn't really work. This foundation definitely a medium to full coverage (depending how much you apply) and it is a matt finish.
~
The only con I can think of is that it doesn't come with a pump so I had to buy the pump from MAC (i think it was $5?)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have been using this product for about 3 years and I def. recommend it to those that want a full-coverage look. You don't really have to use concealer since this foundation does the job. If you have blemishes or zits this won't help you much since it'll probably look cakey and bring your problem areas even more to light. If you have clear skin then this is the product for you. I personally Love it!!! <3 Warning: Be very careful around the eyebrows.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I received this in a swap on here, and I have it with the pump. I have NC40, and I really like this foundation. It gives good coverage and looks and feels natural on the skin. (A little goes a long way!) I don't use much of this, so I don't find it to feel heavy or look cakey. I apply with my fingers. This gives a nice, flawless natural matte finish. I have oily skin in the summer, and this foundation is really good with oil control. I have to blot less with this on. It lasted all day long and didn't fade off. I actually like this better than the MAC Pro Longwear. My skin is pretty sensitive and this didn't break me out (the Laura Mercier TM & Avon Magix Cashmere foundations broke me out pretty badly). This is something that I would be using for special occasions and days when I need more coverage. I really like this foundation so far, and I'm impressed.

*Many people say that Revlon Colorstay is a dupe for this. They are similar yes, but I wouldn't call Colorstay a dupe. I have Colorstay (& love it) and I've been using it. They aren't the same. The Colorstay can look a bit too made up & like you are wearing foundation if you apply too much (which is not hard to do). The MAC one also feels a bit lighter on the skin. However, to achieve FULL flawless coverage, you need LESS product when you use the Colorstay. The MAC needs to be built up. Since Colorstay is cheaper, I'd be more apt to use that one more frequently. But they are both great.*