Uploaded by sourskittleash

price range

Reviews

fromFoxy_C

7 days ago

So, I only have been using Vaseline as makeup remover recently since I learned that all the scary myths of petrolatum are just that, myths. They don't actually clog pores, it is no longer petroleum from chemical processing, etc.
I use it as makeup remover. So I take a little fingerful of jelly and rub it all over my face. Especially when I wear fou dation and/or sunscreen. The jelly …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

4 months ago

I found that my skin doesn’t tolerate Vaseline/petroleum jelly at all. Although, the molecules are said to be too big to clog pores, somehow I always end up with more white heads and clogged pores than usual if I put this on my face, no matter how thick/thin the layer is.
Other than my face, it’s great for chapped/cracked skin on the body.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Jan/25/2018

Tried at least 5 products on an eczema rash that has been going on for 5 months. Anti-itch creams, products, powders didn't work. Finally read that Vaseline Petroleum Jelly was actually one of the best things for eczema, and it has been steadily improving!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Sep/11/2017

This is my go-to eye makeup remover. everything else really irritates them. Packaging isn't cute but it gets the job done. And you can usually find it at the dollar store.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2.0

Sep/11/2017

This may be just me. My skin is just so sensitive to petroleum stuffs. I have little bumps appearing above my lips after using it as a lip balm. Would not think this is good for make up remover as it will cause oil clot too.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromHRG00Z

Sep/11/2017

After a serious bike crash in which I sustained severe facial injuries, my plastic surgeon advised that the best thing I could possibly use on my scars was Vaseline Petroleum Jelly and he said this was commonly agreed amongst plastic surgeons. It used to be believed that drying out a wound would help it to scab and heal but it is now known that keeping it moist with products like this will …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

Jun/01/2017

A staple and a must have for so many uses and it's cheap - but - the tub packaging is unsanitary and it's PETROLEUM jelly (mineral based. Eeew.)

There are many better alternatives nowadays.

1 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2422 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/22/2016

Peroleum jelly my lips throughout my life

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrown

Jan/13/2016

I've been using Vaseline (and generic pure petroleum jelly) for years as an eye makeup remover (as well as a lip treatment and to moisturize extremely dry irritated skin and even cuticles). It works perfectly to remove any eye makeup I may use (long wear and waterproof eyeliners, water proof mascara, eyelash glue residue), it's very inexpensive and lasts a long time. To take off …Read more

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Dec/27/2015

I really like the vaseline pure petroleum jelly!
I have dry skin,when i use it my skin isn't really dry anymore and i also use it on my lips!
It mosturizes my lips and also make my eyelashes longer(i saw some ideas from youtube)
I will repurchase this.....definitely

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18