Vaseline Vaseline - Pure Petroleum Jelly

Price: $

Price: $

White Petrolatum

on 9/11/2017 11:52:00 AM

This is my go-to eye makeup remover. everything else really irritates them. Packaging isn't cute but it gets the job done. And you can usually find it at the dollar store.

on 9/11/2017 10:02:00 AM

After a serious bike crash in which I sustained severe facial injuries, my plastic surgeon advised that the best thing I could possibly use on my scars was Vaseline Petroleum Jelly and he said this was commonly agreed amongst plastic surgeons. It used to be believed that drying out a wound would help it to scab and heal but it is now known that keeping it moist with products like this will provide the best long-term outcome with way less scarring. My face has healed amazingly. I wouldn't use it on an open wound but after the wound has started to heal and unlikely to become infected.

on 6/1/2017 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A staple and a must have for so many uses and it's cheap - but - the tub packaging is unsanitary and it's PETROLEUM jelly (mineral based. Eeew.)

There are many better alternatives nowadays.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using Vaseline (and generic pure petroleum jelly) for years as an eye makeup remover (as well as a lip treatment and to moisturize extremely dry irritated skin and even cuticles). It works perfectly to remove any eye makeup I may use (long wear and waterproof eyeliners, water proof mascara, eyelash glue residue), it's very inexpensive and lasts a long time. To take off waterproof mascara, I apply about a pea sized amount to the eye area, let it sit for a moment, and gently massage my eyelashes between my thumb and index finger -- you can feel the mascara lifting off of your lashes. Wipe it off with a tissue and it's completely gone. Love it!

I really like the vaseline pure petroleum jelly!
I have dry skin,when i use it my skin isn't really dry anymore and i also use it on my lips!
It mosturizes my lips and also make my eyelashes longer(i saw some ideas from youtube)
I will repurchase this.....definitely

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Peroleum jelly my lips throughout my life

I rarely wear heavy eye makeup, but when I do I remove it with this. Simply massage gently onto the eyelids and remove with a warm, wet wash cloth. Very gentle and very thorough.

the best eye makeup remover .it not only removes eye makeup quickly but also
conditions the eyelid & does not cause lash breakage

on 5/10/2013 4:26:00 PM

This beauty staple material. A must have. A real multitasker! You can use it to remove stubborn eye makeup without tugging on sensitive eyes. Works like a dream on rough elbows and heels. Put on at night add socks and feet are smooth on the morning. Great lip gloss over product or to mix and sheer out a product. I have even mixed it with pigmented eye color to make a creamy color. Holds brows in place, great eye cream for night, great lip tx, cuticle cream and even tames frizzy hair in a pinch. I also use it as a skin protectant for my baby. The new mini is great for your purse! Dirt cheap with hundreds of uses.

I don't think my lips would ever survive without this product! I have so many floating around my bags and house, I always have one in my pocket at work, always one in my makeupbag and ALWAYS one in my handbag. I can never be without it! Although the packaging is relatively simple, it works so well. Cocoa butter one is my new favourite but i would use any of them really!