Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women
Armani Code for women

3.9

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Definitely one of my favorite all-time fragrances. A sexy, sophisticated scent that is versatile from day to night and appropriate for any age. As others have mentioned, I like its uniqueness in not being too traditionally feminine/girly - not too floral nor too sweet.

I don't like how they've now changed the packaging to a plain, almost opaque blue bottle, it looks rather cheap.

on 6/13/2017 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think I'm on my 3rd or 4th bottle, this has become my signature smell. Fell in love with the smell since the first time. I would have other perfume too, but this one is a permanent on my shelf.
The only downside is the cap, which is rather hard to clip/close. There are times when I would twist it on all direction until it "clicks" =D

on 10/7/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Armani Code is diverse scent, I would describe it as both clean and spicy at the same time. Sexy as hell and def one that will attract comments. Amazing silage from this one. I would not recommend for office use. This is one to save for a night out. A true headturner!

It is a floral scent that opens with bitter orange, italian orange and jasmine. Then blending into orange blossom and finishing off with vanilla and honey

on 11/28/2015 3:12:00 PM

I LOVE this scent! It's very fresh and elegant and also very sexy.

My favorite fragrance is Burberry Brit and this reminds me of that, except it has a bit more musk to it than Brit. Someone described this scent as dominant, and that sounds about right. It's sharp and clean and fashionable. Citrus-y and warm with a bit of metal. People respond to this scent
Excellent lasting power for me. I like the tall, slim black & blue bottle too.

I wear this all the time and I would buy it again. Recommended!

on 11/26/2016 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What stands out first and foremost about this to me is that I get a unisex vibe from this, which for some reason I seem to tend to get unisex vibes from many of my Fall/Winter fragrances.

Anyhoo, to me, this smells as if YSL Kouros and Thierry Mugler Angel had a baby, with Armani Si and Clinique Happy as the grandparents.

I do not detect much orange from this. I get musk, even though musk is not listed as a note. A little orange but mainly a muskiness pulls through for me. I would say for me, this is a spicy fresh with musk and a bit of orange in the background. I have to kind of strain my nose to detect the orange.

While this is a bit heavy when first applied, this does not last long for me, it wears off within a couple of hours for me. I would be careful about wearing this around sensitive noses. All in all I enjoy this, I just wish it did not wear off so fast.

on 6/19/2016 10:20:00 AM

This is the first signature scent I ever owned reason why I'm particularly obsessed with it. I was 14 when my friend got me the whole set including a body lotion and a shower gel and I have to say that this is heaven in a bottle. This is definitely in my top 3 together with Narciso Rodriguez For Her and Ferragamo Signorina. Unfortunately I ran out of it some time ago and I still haven't repurchased it. Lemme tell you this though: this is a boy magnet scent. Highly recommended!!

P.S. the lasting power of this perfume is mind blowing

on 12/28/2014 2:08:00 PM

Warm spicy citrusy scent for me. Not too much jasmine or vanilla, which I appreciate. The spicy notes seem a little masculine to me so I am not completely sold on this one yet...

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a very universal scent. Clean and respectable, but nothing out of the ordinary. It's very neutral and likely to appeal to anyone, so it's the safe way to go. The lasting power is disappointing - only 3 hours max. It's definitely not bad, but in it's mediocrity it's lacking.

on 5/18/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First of all, the bottle is amazingly beautiful. I love it, it's classy, sexy and feminine without being too young or too in-you-face. To me, the bottle is like the scent, sexy and feminine with an edge.

To me, the scent is strong and kind of hard on my nose so I'll not purchase this product, but on some people this smells really nice. I will not buy a bottle because it's too strong for me, but I think that for a romantic evening, a first sexy date or a night in winter, it's perfect. If you like really soft and feminine perfume, this might not be for you as it's kind of bold, but if you like stronger and sexy scent, this might be it !

on 1/14/2015 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this perfume, it's probably my favourite- it just has such a gorgeous smell! I can't really describe it apart from saying its intense, sweet, spicy/musky and very sexy! If you haven't tried it yet I recommend you do.

It's more of an evening perfume because the scent is quite strong, but it's not harsh- every time I've worn it I've had compliments and I never get bored of smelling it myself, it's an eau de parfum so it's got mid range staying power and should last a whole evening out.

*TIP this is defo a good perfume for a 'hot date' so make sure you spray your pulse points: wrists, inside elbows, base of the throat & behind the ears (back of the knees and inner ankles too if you're feeling fruity!) and always moisturise first because perfume evaporates quicker on dry skin
Xx