Sisley Botanical moisturizer w/ cucumber

Sisley Botanical moisturizer w/ cucumber

3.6

Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate, Dea-Cetyl Phosphate, Oleyl Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sorbic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Methyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Eugenol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl, Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal

on 1/17/2017 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WHY WHY WHY SO EXPENSIVE?
I'm 20, I have very fair skin with dry patches around cheeks and forehead in combination with some oilyness around my T zone. I first tried this product as a sample and i fell in love and bought the original size. Since then I'm totally in love with this moisturizer, the way it makes my skin look so good and i wouldn't repurchase this if i havent seen any improvement but now that im out of my first bottle , im saving up to get a new one. I know i just can't do without it..

on 10/25/2015 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This was a very expensive buy, but after trying a sample I knew I had to purchase this! It feels like your skin is being enveloped in luxury and comfort... I can't wait to take my make up off and put it on... my whole face feels so relaxed and moisturised... it also smells very comforting!... It definitely improved my ageing skin... nothing compared to this... and a tub lasts sooo long... however because of the very high price its definitely a 'when I can afford it' buy!!...

on 7/5/2012 11:15:00 AM

as many of you noticed, this is a basic creme. nothing special about it. But it moisturized and soothed my skin so well that i started using it as a make-up base and let me tell you this....perfection!!!!
no oily residue, didn't cause any breakouts and it smells so freakin' good I LOVE Sisley

on 2/25/2013 10:22:00 AM

I ran out the second jar. I love it. it's light and my skin absorbs it quickly. I love using it every morning before applying my make up and at night before i go to bed. I have a fair, pale skin but this product gives me a natural blush and makes me skin soft. i recommend it but it's quite pricy and the jar lasts up to 4-5 months.

on 11/19/2014 3:31:00 PM

I tried this from a sample and it broke me out the next day with a pimple.
It is pretty greasy. There is a mineral oil among the ingredients.
The smell is very strong like chemical fragrance.
One application is enough for me, never again.
I will use the rest of the sample as hand cream.

on 12/23/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I only use this product in the fall/winter - some days in the winter, I will double up and use this as both night and day lotion because my face gets dry. It works well and lasts long...my face feels hydrated and the texture is relatively light for a cream..like thick whipping cream that is gentle and absorbs well. I apply this on top of my night serum at night and I get that re-affirming feeling that my face will be nourished and protected during sleep :)

One downfall is that while it does combat dryness, it is slightly greasy (manifested in a shiny zone on the forehead). I don't really mind this when I apply the product at night before bed, but am conscious of it if I use this during the day when out in public.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a basic moisturizer and find it to be a pure luxury product. That being said I really wanted to like it because it was very soothing to my skin and provided it with the moisture it needed especially for winter months, however, what I couldn't get past was the sticky/greasy feeling upon application. Because this reason I will not repurchase.

on 9/5/2011 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Even though I have dry skin, I found this to be greasy/sticky and not well-absorbed. It didn't make me break out in the one week I used it, but it felt like it might if I continued to try it. I threw it away because I felt like it was not reaching my skin enough to combat dryness, and it just made my skin feel coated from the outside, so it was pointless to keep it.

on 1/10/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A great choice for normal and combination dehydrated skins as it restores moisture and leaves skin very smooth and glowing. It is a great moisturizer for younger skins that mine, so I will search for something more effective....

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The moisturiser is a great base for foundation, making pores look smaller and providing a smooth finish. A nice moisturiser that feels light and pleasant.

Popular Moisturizers