Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner

Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner
Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner

4.2

Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Left my skin glowing, really suitable for sensitive skin. But it didn't help with blackheads.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this toner. I have oily skin that is prone to clogged pores, and I was looking for something alcohol free. It smells great and has all natural ingredients. I used a cotton pad and swiped over my face. No tight feeling like other toners, my skin actually feels nice and soft! I've just started getting really into skincare, so I've been exploring outside of the usual brands (Simple, Neutrogena, Olay, etc.) The cost is a little more than I usually spend on toner, but you get a nice big bottle for about 10.00. I would recommend this if you want a refreshing toner and you have sensitive skin. It's definitely worth the price, and you know exactly what you're putting on your face. I've seen other natural toners like this that are way too expensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive, combination skin that leans toward dryness patches and redness. This product is so soothing. I have seen reduction of redness and overall evening of skin tone after using this because it's so gentle and soothing. I wouldn't use it if I had very oily skin but for dry, sensitive skin it is wonderful.

I really like this toner! The smell is fantastic, and the ingredients are nice. I think it is even helping a little bit with my acne. Although it is no miracle toner, for the size of the bottle the price makes this product totally worth it.

on 4/30/2017 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
1. Refreshing
2. Non-drying
3. Non-irritating
4. Soothing

Cons:
1. Does not help acne

I've used this since December of 2016 and I'm on my second bottle already. At first, I wasn't quite pleased with the results because my skin felt unpleasantly tight after it dried, however, later on it improved a lot. I haven't noticed any major improvements in my skin in the long run but every time I use it I experience the above pros. I don't expect too much from a toner, so I think this one does its very job. I also don't get the craze over the scent, I don't find it particularly pleasing at all.

on 3/24/2017 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

If you have really oily skin like I do you might try using this just as a moisturizer. Particularly in the summer months this works great under my sunscreen. It dries quickly when you apply it to your skin, but without leaving any residue or feeling of residue. The smell is pleasant (assuming you like the smell of roses), and it's very gentle on sensitive skin. It helps my skin keep balance, and that cuts down on oil production slightly.

PROS:
- Dries fast without leaving residue.
- Helps balance skin.
- Great to use alone as a light moisturizer if you have oily skin.

CONS:
- The rose smell is prominent so if you're prone to migraines this may not be right for you.

I LOVE THIS TONER. I obviously can see the difference between me before using this and after using this product. It just help my skin to get better and better since i used to have such a big breakout face when i was in the middle school. However, i need to say that this toner has a minus packaging. It is plastic and sometimes can leak the drop easily

on 3/20/2017 12:54:00 AM

This is a great toner - it smells nice, it isn't too drying, and it seems to keep oil and acne somewhat at bay. I wouldn't expect this to be a miracle product, but if you like using toner, this is the one I would choose! I use it throughout the day to neutralize my face, and it works well.

on 2/17/2017 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is NOT for Thayers rose water - Sorry, I couldn't find a page just for general rose water!

I use the cheapest brand I've found yet, it's $2.95 at my local natural health food store and it comes from India. Rose water is rose water, it's supposed to have one ingredient. I've heard some people can find it in the imported aisle at grocery stores as well. This is just incredible stuff. I'm 27 with combination skin and I am enduring a Canadian winter. I bought two bottles of rose water, one I put into a spray bottle and keep in the fridge - and the other I have in my skin care cabinet in my bathroom. I use the one in my bathroom with a cotton pad and use it as a traditional toner. I even use it around my eyes. The one in my fridge I use to set makeup or to be a refreshing mist. Rose water has changed my skin so much. My skin colour is more evened out and it feels so hydrating and refreshing. It smells beautiful too, I look so forward to using this every night! You DON'T need to buy expensive brands like Lush, Thayers etc. Just buy the cheapest one - again it should only contain one ingredient, rose water. This stuff is a game changer in my skin care routine for sure!

on 1/18/2017 12:03:00 PM

been using this toner for 2 years and its really help my combination skin.

the cons is when you put this on the bag/suitcase its leaking :( and this product not available on my country yet so you must buy it on online shop like belanjamimo.com or twlcosmetics.com