Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner

Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner
Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner

4.2

Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.

on 8/27/2017 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this toner in place of a moisturizer for my very oily skin. After double cleansing my skin its too parched and tight, but if I use a cream moisturizer it exacerbates my oiliness the next day. I just squirt a little in my hand and pat it on and my face feels nice and moist.

I also swipe it on with a cotton ball in the morning in place of washing with soap and it keeps my skin balanced.

Smells good and looks cute on my dresser.

I can speak to the gentleness of this product, but not to its ability to fight acne. After months of use, I didn't notice a change in how often my acne popped up. It is, however, a good alternative to toners with alcohol. No stinging or burning, nice smell, and decent at getting makeup off if you're too lazy to cleanse (don't we all have those days?).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After reading several reviews online about this product ability to help with acne, I bought it online through amazon. The bottle was inexpensive but also very effective. Within 2 weeks, I
was able to see dramatic results on my current acne and acne scars. My acne was able to diminish its size quickly and my acne scars are fading much faster. I was very skeptical at first since the produce is so inexpensive but it was worth it. At first, i would apply the toner with a cotton swab and it did not make a huge difference. I have learned that using it with a cotton swab actually disrupt the skin barrier. Now, I would pour this on my hand and lightly tap it on. What really sold me about this product was that the ingredients are natural and alcohol free.

I'm putting a yes for re-buying because it's great.

I got this because it was convenient. I had run out of my Asian toners/lotion and shipping would have taken too long. I really do not regret this purchase.

I put some on after double cleansing. I then proceeded to put a layer between each light/gel layer of my long Asian skincare routine.

My skin feels soft, supple, and well moisturized.

While it's a bit expensive for how little you get as I'm used to the big 500ml bottles for $10-15USD. This isn't that bad. As I've had smaller bottles than this run for $15+.

on 7/1/2017 2:53:00 PM

In love with this product! Thayer's is the first toner I've ever used on my face and I'm so glad I found it. I've been using this for almost two months now though I didn't see any difference on the first week instead I felt it on each use. It also helps minimize my pores. Continuous use on a daily basis results this radiant, rosy look on and my face never felt sooo clean. Each application feels refreshing not to mention the rose petal scent!. Would definitely buy again. I found mines from Target and bought it for $10. I believe they also have cucumber, lavender, and even fragrance-free for sensitive skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Left my skin glowing, really suitable for sensitive skin. But it didn't help with blackheads.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this toner. I have oily skin that is prone to clogged pores, and I was looking for something alcohol free. It smells great and has all natural ingredients. I used a cotton pad and swiped over my face. No tight feeling like other toners, my skin actually feels nice and soft! I've just started getting really into skincare, so I've been exploring outside of the usual brands (Simple, Neutrogena, Olay, etc.) The cost is a little more than I usually spend on toner, but you get a nice big bottle for about 10.00. I would recommend this if you want a refreshing toner and you have sensitive skin. It's definitely worth the price, and you know exactly what you're putting on your face. I've seen other natural toners like this that are way too expensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive, combination skin that leans toward dryness patches and redness. This product is so soothing. I have seen reduction of redness and overall evening of skin tone after using this because it's so gentle and soothing. I wouldn't use it if I had very oily skin but for dry, sensitive skin it is wonderful.

I really like this toner! The smell is fantastic, and the ingredients are nice. I think it is even helping a little bit with my acne. Although it is no miracle toner, for the size of the bottle the price makes this product totally worth it.

on 4/30/2017 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
1. Refreshing
2. Non-drying
3. Non-irritating
4. Soothing

Cons:
1. Does not help acne

I've used this since December of 2016 and I'm on my second bottle already. At first, I wasn't quite pleased with the results because my skin felt unpleasantly tight after it dried, however, later on it improved a lot. I haven't noticed any major improvements in my skin in the long run but every time I use it I experience the above pros. I don't expect too much from a toner, so I think this one does its very job. I also don't get the craze over the scent, I don't find it particularly pleasing at all.