Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner

Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner
Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner

4.2

Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.

on 2/17/2017 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is NOT for Thayers rose water - Sorry, I couldn't find a page just for general rose water!

I use the cheapest brand I've found yet, it's $2.95 at my local natural health food store and it comes from India. Rose water is rose water, it's supposed to have one ingredient. I've heard some people can find it in the imported aisle at grocery stores as well. This is just incredible stuff. I'm 27 with combination skin and I am enduring a Canadian winter. I bought two bottles of rose water, one I put into a spray bottle and keep in the fridge - and the other I have in my skin care cabinet in my bathroom. I use the one in my bathroom with a cotton pad and use it as a traditional toner. I even use it around my eyes. The one in my fridge I use to set makeup or to be a refreshing mist. Rose water has changed my skin so much. My skin colour is more evened out and it feels so hydrating and refreshing. It smells beautiful too, I look so forward to using this every night! You DON'T need to buy expensive brands like Lush, Thayers etc. Just buy the cheapest one - again it should only contain one ingredient, rose water. This stuff is a game changer in my skin care routine for sure!

on 1/18/2017 12:03:00 PM

been using this toner for 2 years and its really help my combination skin.

the cons is when you put this on the bag/suitcase its leaking :( and this product not available on my country yet so you must buy it on online shop like belanjamimo.com or twlcosmetics.com

i love this toner! this improved the texture of my skin. i also noticed that i haven't been as oily since i started using this. the scent is overpowering imo but you get used to it

This is a simple toner I use after cleansing at night. I apply 4-5 squirts onto a cotton pad and brush around my face. Bought at Amazon for under $10 for a huge 12 oz. bottle and with a lovely scent that isn't overpowering, I don't think folks with perfume allergies would be bothered at all by this. Great buy.

on 12/14/2016 10:59:00 PM

Great, inexpensive toner. Non-drying and alcohol free. Has helped keep skin clear

on 11/3/2016 2:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My skin is combination to oily and I have tried on 3 different occasions, each time close to 2 weeks of trial... but I just cannot like this. This is overly moisturizing for my skin unfortunately. So much so that I will have little bumps (clogged pores) forming on my skin and sebum production is expedited, causing blackheads to form even faster than normal.

Bought this from Qoo10 for less than SGD10 so price wise this is really affordable.

Sorry, I cannot like this product unlike others... Maybe I will transfer to a mist bottle and use it as a freshening spray of sorts!

on 10/25/2016 5:30:00 PM

The best. Best! This really helps balance my skin, evens out redness, and gives me face a nice glow. And obviously, it helps remove excess make-up traces after washing-which is really all I was expecting, but this goes above and beyond. It smells great if you like the smell of roses, and the packaging is so cute and vintage looking-like an 1890s medicine bottle, except plastic. This hasn't irritated my skin or dried it out, it makes my skin feel fresh and soft. I feel a moment of tightness as it dries but that's it. I feel like it controls oil in my oily areas, and calms my dry areas. Previously I had been using Burts Bees rosewater toner, which contains alcohol...I liked it for the summer but I know something with so much alcohol that you can smell it is definitely not good for the skin. Finally I found this at a health food store and I will buy it until I die or they stop making it-whichever comes first

on 8/23/2016 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a very good basic toner that helps to remove impurities and adjusts the pH of your skin. It is very soothing and has a light pleasant smell. I am not a fan of the packaging however. The plastic nozzle broke recently and now I can no longer close the bottle.

on 8/17/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This made me break out. I tried it on so many different occasions and every time I'd get zits in places I don't normally get them. I finally dumped it down the drain.

on 8/16/2016 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

As an oily skinned girl with enlarged pores and sunspots, this really is my HG toner. Price wise, it is one of the most affordable toners out there. It has a pleasant smell (ROSE) and does not leave any sticky residue or tight feeling and instead makes my skin feels refreshed!

Pros: First of, right of the bat, I noticed that it really removes surface dirt effectively. I would test how effective my facial cleansers are by how dirty the cotton pad is after swiping my face with the toner. So if you don't really wear makeup on a daily basis, this is an awesome product to use mid-day to clean your face and perk you up! (I poured some into a small spray bottle as this does not sell in travel sizes sadly)

Effects wise, I have noticed my pore size seems smaller. Skin is more smoother and has slightly increased radiance.

Cons: THE PACKAGING. The plastic cap seems really flimsy. And as this is formulated with more natural ingrediants, a more opaque bottle would be better for preservation sake. And its kind of messy sometimes when I squeeze out the toner on the cotton pad since it has a very watery consistency, A more pointed tip for better aim and control would be much better.

My overall rating would be 5/5 if the packaging issue was resolved. All in all, would always use this as my toner.

Where to buy: Singaporeans, I got this from iHerb.com. I'm not sure if this sells in any Watsons/Guardians