Phyto Phytoneutre Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Straight

Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Botanical Origin), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Botanical Origin), Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Botanical Origin), Chamomila Recuita (Matricaria) Extract (Botanical Origin), Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract (Botanical Origin), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (Millepertuis) (Botanical Origin), Cochlearia Armoracia (Horseradish) Root Extract (Raifort) (Botanical Origin), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) (Botanical Origin), Asafetida (Ferula Assa Foetida) Extract (Botanical Origin), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil (Botanical Origin), Cocamide MIPA (Botanical Origin), Glycol Stearate, Disodium Undecylenamido MEA Sulfosuccinate, Chlorophyllin Copper Complex (Botanical Origin), Chlorophyllin Copper Complex (Botanical Origin)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using this cleansing shampoo once a week for maybe eight weeks now. To begin with I want to stress that I do not use a lot of styling products, and not a lot of dry shampoo either, yet I feel a need to do a proper cleanse once a week.

Before I tried this I have used cleansing shampoo from Redken and Kerastase, both with really horrible results, my hair looked dirty, dry, felt heavy. It took me a long time after using them before my hair looked healthy again. With this one, my hair looks very good immediately, it does not make my hair a complete mess (as in say tumbleweed, maybe?). My hair feels soft, it is not a mess, it is shiny and it feels like a very good starting point every week.

I was very skeptical to the ingredients in the beginning, because my scalp and skin does not tolerate eucalyptus nor a lot of other botanical ingredients (or "botanical", I dont know? But my scalp/skin does not accept anything from Kevin Murphy), but weirdly my body loves everything from Phyto.

I only have a long list of cons with this cleansing shampoo: it is cruelty free, the packaging is very good and protects the ingredients from going bad, it does what is says it does and you dont need to use a lot so you can go longer between repurchasing i.e. value for money!

With all the products from Phyto that I use, I have found that making sure my hair is very very very wet (we are talking "section" your hair in let the water absorb!) makes all the products easier to use.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great stuff, great for deep clean, build up, after massage when all the lotion gets on your hair. it is great, smell so fresh, it tingles a bit which makes it really fresh . love it!

Popular Shampoos