Phyto Phytoneutre Shampoo

Filtered by age: 30-35

Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Botanical Origin), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Botanical Origin), Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Botanical Origin), Chamomila Recuita (Matricaria) Extract (Botanical Origin), Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract (Botanical Origin), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (Millepertuis) (Botanical Origin), Cochlearia Armoracia (Horseradish) Root Extract (Raifort) (Botanical Origin), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) (Botanical Origin), Asafetida (Ferula Assa Foetida) Extract (Botanical Origin), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil (Botanical Origin), Cocamide MIPA (Botanical Origin), Glycol Stearate, Disodium Undecylenamido MEA Sulfosuccinate, Chlorophyllin Copper Complex (Botanical Origin), Chlorophyllin Copper Complex (Botanical Origin)

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

So far, so good. I've been trying to take better care of my hair, going from daily washings/flat ironing to washing every other day using "natural" products and Klorane dry shampoo on no-wash days. This shampoo is gentle and I like the eucalyptus scent, which is minty and tingly. I don't use many styling products, but when I do it's usually Garnier texture tease, which can leave some gunky buildup behind. I only use this once a week but wish I could use it more often, however it can be a tad drying due to its clarifying properties.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great stuff, great for deep clean, build up, after massage when all the lotion gets on your hair. it is great, smell so fresh, it tingles a bit which makes it really fresh . love it!

When I first started on the Phyto line, this was prescribed to me. This shampoo is what is going to remove all of those gross residues and polymers left on your hair and scalp from bad products. It has a great eucalyptus smell too, lots of essential oils in there.
Its nice because its a tube instead of most of their shampoos which are in hazardous glass bottles. I use this about once a week and after about a month I see a huge improvment in the movement and feel of my hair. And its cheaper than the other shampoos in the line.

Popular Shampoos