2.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

12 years ago

I got this at CVS for $0.75 because it was 75% off. I find it moisturizing but its incredibly runny! You cant apply it like a typical lip balm. I run it on the bottom lip and press my lips together to spread it. I got the medicated version and its ok. I like the cooling feel/scent of the menthol. I like that this is really glossy. It's probably the only "gloss" that wont get sticky! lol. Other than that, I would not repurchase unless it was under $1. I've wanted to try this since it came out. I'm glad I didnt waste my money and buy it at full price.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

12 years ago

I had high hopes for this product after reading raves in cosmo...but when i put it on it didnt feel right...it actually worked against me and dried out my lips instead of treating them...it was incredibly glossy just didnt do what I wanted at oil..its fairly oily aswell. it does work well as a highlighter tho,...if you dont mind the messy feel to it before it dries.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

12 years ago

I don't know what this is (too runny to be a balm and too drying to be a treatment) but I hate this product.

About reviewer (206 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesBlack

12 years ago

This balm sucks badly!!! I used it and 20 mins later my lips are very dry and not whatsoever moisturized it does feel good when you first apply it on but that doesn't last. I do love the packaging and the tube is small as well. Great for traveling but please make a better lip balm!!!!.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

2.0

12 years ago

I love Blistex, although this particular product looked nice and felt great when first applied..but..not even an hour later, I had to re-apply, and re-apply.....too often. Nothing like Blistex in the mini-tubs.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

12 years ago

Makes lips drier than before. Surprising for a Blistex product, as they are usually really good!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

Not only is this useless, but I tried to use it during one of my pregnancies, and the smell made me vomit. Now, pregnancy isn't the best time to test scent-sensitivitiy, I know, but seriously, it's awful.

About reviewer (397 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesOther

12 years ago

This has to be one of the biggest rip off products ever. It's absolutely useless. About the only thing I liked about this stuff was the roller ball. First of all it costs two to three times as much as other drugstore balms. Fine enough, its still only a few bucks. Then you open the box and see the tube is smaller. You screw off the cap, and realize half the tube is actually the cap. All in all you end up with about a third the product in a traditional balm. Th product is just plain bad, it didn't help my lips at all. I had to reapply it like every couple minutes. I guess there is one more good thing about it, it can double as a gloss.

About reviewer (574 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

Wow, is this crappy. Sometimes you read reviews and you think, 'Surely it can't be that bad?' Take it from this impulse-buy lipbalm junkie, this is horrible. I loved the cooling sensation, the shine you got from it, but the immediate dryness despite reapplication, the fact that it takes awhile for lips to recover, the fact that the crappiness becomes immediately apparent after one application...that I didn't like so much. It's not so much that it's pricey- because it isn't- it's just such a disappointment.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

12 years ago

I am surprised no one else finds this moisturizing. I purchased this product on a whim. It so happens that my lips were pealing and had been peeling for a while. I tried it on the same day I purchased it and my lips smoothed out. My lips weren't pealing anymore. I don't know if it was a fluke but I loved this. It was on the pricey side for a lip balm, but I loved it!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium