2.3

price range

Reviews

2.0

11 years ago

Yeah, it's okay. It IS soothing, the rollerball is incredibly smooth and a nice touch, and it doesn't smell too obnoxious. But when I look for a lip balm, I look for something soothing AND moisturizing. And this doesn't cut it for me. If anything, it was drying and made my lips flaky and gross. Definitely won't be repurchasing, but it was worth a shot.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

11 years ago

what I like about this product. I like the high gloss sheen it gives my lips. Looove it. But that's about it. I don't like the cloying vanilla smell and it doesn't moisturizer my lips. It actually dries them out. Huh???? Was very strange. Also the taste is enough to make me gag. Ok I'm loving the shine, and I love the rollerball but I can't wear alone. Too drying. However when layered over a lipstick or something similar it's quite lovely. So occasionally I do that for some extra pop. I will not repurchase tho as I expect a lip product to moisturizer not suck me dry

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I can't believe I'm saying this but, I'd rather use Chapstick (which I've always find waxy and anything but comfortable on my lips) than wasting another moment with this strange product. Lip Infusion - infusing my lips with what, exactly? A thin, watery oil that's gone within 10 minutes and leaves my lips drier than ever before? The cloying vanilla-like scent actually doesn't bother me as much as the fact that this product seems to be doing the precise opposite of what is should do, and that is to keep my lips moisturized, protected, while imparting a bit of shine. Nope. None of the above. Blistex should really review this product and figure out why it was approved for sale in the first place. I'm just glad that I didn't pay for mine since it was a free promo sample.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

I bought the Blistex Lip Infusion on a total whim. That being said I had no expectations of this product. Although it distributes very easily through the rolling tip (ball), it looks like water on my lips and feels almost the same, except with a cooling sensation that dissipates quickly after applying. While I enjoy the vanilla-scent and liquid shimmer of this product I will not repurchase because after literally "splashing" my lips with moisture, they dry out again just as fast.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

from

11 years ago

Wow! I actually liked this stuff. More like a gloss and the ball in it is fantastic. My lips feel better after using it even though it doesn't stay long. I like this but I probably won't buy it again because I've seen better and it's more of a gloss.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

11 years ago

Packaging is cool, but dang this stuff barely lasts 5 minutes!! It feels like a very watery oil going on and has absolutely zero staying power. Plus I felt like my lips were a little bit drier than before I even put it on. Will not buy this again ;(

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

11 years ago

i actually really like this...i bought the medicated version...i love the glossy look, moisturizing property, and spf 15.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

EyesBlack

11 years ago

This stuff is horrible. I got this in the cherry flavor and it smelled so bad. The product will slide right off your lips as soon as you apply it. Kudos for the cool roller ball packaging. But will not be purchasing again.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

11 years ago

Okay, this product made me look like I had an obsessive compulsive disorder only because I was literally reapplying every 15 minutes! I have extremely full lips and had high hopes for this. The roller ball was really nice, and I loved the cooling sensation of when I would first apply it. It also doubled as a gloss, but too bad it didn't last! I don't think it did anything for my lips at all!I I didn't mind the scent too much or the really runny feel, but this product was a fail.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

This stuff is horrible! It basically just leaves a layer of oil over your lips, which soon slides off and leaves them drier than ever before. It smells and tastes nauseatingly sweet and vanilla-y in the worst way. I was really disappointed with this product.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age25-29