2.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

6 years ago

This lip balm was pretty good. The applicator (metal roller ball) felt really good on my lips. It soothed and cooled them. The consistency of the product was very runny though. It felt a little oily but I loved the shine it gave my lips. It is a good moisturizer for keeping your lips conditioned and smooth all day. It is not that good for very dry and chapped lips.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

It's a liquid lip balm with a ball-point end. It has ok-moisturizing power, but it kind of just sits on your lips and doesn't absorb or dry off much. I don't remember how it smelled like when I first opened it, but as time went by, it started to develop a funky plastic smell.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 years ago

Sigh. I really miss this stuff. It's been discontinued and that SUCKS! I loved the metal rollerball applicator, it was so cooling on sore, dry lips and I've NEVER been able to find another product with that particular feature. And I personally loved the 'oil slick' feel. It gave me that super high shine gloss effect with ZERO stickiness. I personally didn't mind that it didn't last long; I had no issues with reapplying often. I used it both alone and over lipsticks. Sigh. Really bummed it's gone :(

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

7 years ago

This lip balm isn't moisturizing. The cool roller ball feels nice on the lips when applying. The actual 'lip infusion' feels like an oil slick across my lips. And once it dries off, leaves my lips drier than before I applied it. Might be nice if you're looking for a lip sheen to use over matt lipstick. Otherwise, I would skip it.

About reviewer (231 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

8 years ago

Very disappointed with this product! Absorbs quickly and does nothing really to moisturize. Felt good when applying it, but thats about it. My lips felt drier at time after using this. Huge letdown.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

It's not moisturizing enough. Don't waste you money on this.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I got this for 1.99 and just picked it up on a whim because my lips were chapped. Such a bad idea. The packaging is pretty slick with its twist off cap and the rollerball, which feels nice on the lips. I liked that there was no sticky/waxy feeling. It provided a slight gloss too but this did absolutely nothing to improve my lips and like many others, it made them WORSE. My lips became more dried out and started to split the next day after. I immediately stopped using this. I know it works for some people but I wouldn't risk trying this because it does tend to worsen the condition of your lips and there are much better alternatives out there. I think it might be okay as a gloss overtop of an actual moisturizing lipbalm but other than, I wouldn't bother with it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlack

9 years ago

Not only did this product dry out my lips it caused the pores around my lips to get clogged and i ended up with several pimples in places that I never get them. The smell is horrible reminds me of cheap sunscreen and it takes like sunscreen it. I will never purchase this product again

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I'm surprised that so many are disappointed with this. I love it. But I guess it's because my lips aren't too dry. (I slather Vaseline on my lips before I go to bed). I apply this on top of my lipstick. I think it's better as a clear gloss instead of as a balm. The roller applicator is cool. Only downside is that it tastes a bit off. I have the original one with no flavoring, and it tastes too chemically? i don't know. Only downside for me.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I've had this product a couple of times, as I've loved the packaging. Unfortunately this slimy gloopy runny gloss did nothing but promote a sense of nausea, and give me a foul taste in the mouth. If this packaging was combined something creamier that maybe didn't taste like fruit+sorbitol+glycerin (yuk.) it might be nicer. All in all to say it was a disappointment is an understatement.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm