Avene Cleanance - Anti-Shine Purifying Lotion

Avene  Cleanance - Anti-Shine Purifying Lotion
Cleanance - Anti-Shine Purifying LotionAvene Anti-Shine

3.5

Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 39-C (Alcohol Denat), Zinc Gluconate, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin Seed Oil), Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Salicylic Acid, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Triethanolamine, Water (Aqua)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

If this didn't have fragrance I would have blew through the two bottles I purchased. Lesson learned. I use this toner every other day or even less frequently. I have crazy oily skin but it is also sensitive. I love the twist top bottle, which means you can travel with this baby and not have it leak. Not a fan of the scent but I do appreciate that it has zinc in it. But this product is too strong for my sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin.

on 7/1/2017 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this toner from Avene. It is for oilier skin. I found it really helped to mattify my skin. I couldn't be without it to be honest! It works really well for my oily skin.

on 6/13/2014 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product because of the oil control but it can be really dry sometimes. Love hate it :)

Didnt see any improvement on my skin. Didnt do bad to my skin either.

on 4/14/2016 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It gave me a clean and fresh feel on my face, but it dried out my skin so I stopped using it and gave it to a friend of mine. I think it is made for oily skin not combination.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This was an odd product. It's a sort of power like liquid that must be shaken before use. The ingredients are not all that great and it gave a strange tacky feeling to my skin. I didn't receive any benefits from using it, either.

on 1/2/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Don't see any difference with it... Also the bottle goes pretty quickly.

on 1/13/2014 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have sensitive/oily acne-prone skin. The first two weeks of using it my skin became only more shiny, the exact opposite of what is supposed to do. It's rather harsh on your skin. So I stopped and didn't re-use it until half a year later when I ran out of my other one and needed something quick. This time, it didn't make my skin shiny, just a little dry.

I used it up completely, but I can't say it worked very well for me. It cleans your skin but it doesn't make it matte and I couldn't use it without moisturising afterwards. Other Avene products do miracles for me though, so this was just a one-off thing that didn't work for me I guess.

on 1/23/2013 5:45:00 AM

so far, all of avene products that i have use are not a disappointment to me and this is not an exception! althought it doesnt do anything with my t-zone area when i apply my bb cream but it still somehow absorbs excess oil from my skin when i use it during the night. not only that, it also amazingly reduce the redness on my popped acne which is a total exhilaration for me! oh man, how i love this product! this also includes in my repurchase list <3<3

This does what it says- reduces shine, gives you a good matte look. I just don't quite know where it fits into my skincare routine. I can use it after cleansing in the morning, or as a top up throughout the day whenever my skin looks too shiny- but it feels like a lot of money to spend for this sole purpose. I guess if you were really insecure about being oily/shiny then this would be a miracle product- but for me it just doesn't bother me enough to merit the extra purchase.