no images

Reviews

1.0
frommtaka

3 months ago

Worst styling product/leave in conditioner I've ever used. I don't know what's in the formulation that makes it useless (perhaps the five different types of alcohol? cetyl, stearyl, benzyl, cetearyl, oleyl), but I saw literally zero improvement in my usually frizzy hair. If there's someone with frizzy hair whom you hate, you can gift them this.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

2.0

Apr/22/2011

used this in conjunction w/ the shampoo & conditioner, and my hair is still extremely curly. the cream leaves my hair healthy & smooth, but did absolutely nothing to lessen the curl.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age36-43

EyesHazel

Jul/13/2009

This is a must have product for me!! I have super naturally curly hard to control hair that I straighten.....and I put this in my hair then dry my hair and omg this stuff make my hair soooooo much easier to straighten! Plus this keeps my hair soft and shiny,never dull and no frizzies in the summer!!!

About reviewer (835 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Dec/15/2007

I just tried this product for the first time, because my normally naturally straight hair was curling out at the ends, and the layers were getting kinks in them. This stuff really works...it really made my hair straighter and sleeker. I would definitely buy it again.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

1.0

Sep/04/2007

Gloopy, weird-smelling cream that did nothing but weigh my hair down and make it look greasy. Waste of cash.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

Jul/31/2007

this product is pretty thick. it made my hair pretty shiny but made the hair near my scalp kinda sticky. my hair didn't feel soft after using this but it looked really shiney. i think next time, i won't use so much at one time.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrunette

May/14/2006

Well, this one is not as good as the "extra liso" cream. I've found that it tends to leave my hair hard, as if I had put gel on or something if I overdo it. It's not a very good conditioner either. However, I do love the packaging and I wish all products came in a similar bottle. It makes application a snap and it's not as messy as ELC. I'm willing to put up with …Read more

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

Aug/08/2005

I read about Pantene's cult line aimed at hispanic hair being released in the United States but I didn't know I'd stumble across it in my grocery store's clearance cart. I don't have hispanic hair but I do have slightly coarse wavy hair that I would love to be a satiny straight curtain. It has a very thick greasy-like texture like a heavy hand creme but as soon as my …Read more

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24