Rene Furterer Triphasic Revitalizing Formula

Rene Furterer Triphasic Revitalizing Formula

I discovered Rene Furterer back when Sephora used to carry the line. My hair had just started to fall out due to hereditary reasons - Complexe 5, Forticea stimulating shampoo, and Triphasic/RF80 were the very first products I used to combat it. It's been 5 years... and I am STILL coming back to these products. After a bad experience with Regenepure, I repurchased this line and have been using it for the last three weeks. The difference in my hair is ASTONISHING. It feels and looks healthy. My scalp is no longer itchy and irritated. It's growing. I cannot recommend these products enough! There are only two cons here - the price (this gets really expensive over time), and availability (I can only purchase it on Amazon or eBay). However, these are sacrifices I am willing to make because these products keep my shedding under control and hair in the best possible condition it can be in. SO WORTH IT. If you are struggling with female pattern hereditary hair loss... please give Rene Furterer a shot, I promise you won't regret it!

on 7/28/2014 9:26:00 AM

I was looking for a hair growth tonic and came across these reviews in makeup alley. I was happy to report that this is indeed a good and effective hair growth tonic albeit pricy. The instructions on how to open the bottles are printed on the inside of the box which I nearly missed. But reading slowly I soon figured how to turn the cap clockwise twice and shake vigorously to mix the powder in the cap with th serum in the bottle. I use it everyday as I figured that once the solution was activated, it probably wouldn't last long. I applied it generously to the thinning areas. It has a pleasant woody smell and does not make the scalp greasy. It works well with the forticea shampoo. Overall, I think after a month of regular use and despite coloring my hair, I am pleased to say that it appears to be working. There seems to be less hair loss with shampooing and my crown looks fuller. This was independently verified by friends who commented on my thicker hair not knowing that I have started using Rene furterer products. Please do shop around on ebay especially ebay uk where I bought the triphasic for 100 instead if the 300 in pharmacies here in Singapore!

on 12/13/2010 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

another minority here. I followed the whole program but I don't see any improvement. I'll try something else.

I guess I am the minority here. I diligently followed the whole program: the pre-shampoo oil, stimulating shampoo and then followed by this treatment. I used up a full size shampoo and two boxes of treatment, but I am not happy with the results at all. I don't see any visible change to my hair loss or growth. So this is not the product for me.

I've been using the complex 5 for over 15 years. I was instructed by my hair dresser and the Rene Furterer Rep to rub this into the scalp only by massaging in for several minutes working it into your skin....then use the Carthame or other Rene Furterer treatment while the Complex 5 is still on the scalp. It tingles and smells funny but it really cleans out your pores. Several years ago they had the Carthame oil ampules but it only comes in a cream these days. I miss the oil. I would put both on and clean house then wash with the Rene Furterer milk shampoo and condition with the Karite cream. This was a once a week process and daily I would use the Fioravanti shampoo and detangler. I just looked up and see this is a Triphasic thread...sorry but I didn't have time to read all. I just ADORE/WORSHIP RENE FURTERER. I am living proof that this line can improve hair quality.

on 3/12/2009 1:27:00 PM

Help! I, too, just purchased this product, therefore, I'm not in a good position to rate it yet. But, I agree that the directions are terrible! Are you supposed to use it on damp or dry hair? If someone knows the answer to this, would you please post? Thanks very much!

on 6/28/2008 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about a month along with the RF 80 and Complexe 5 (for a longer period of time). The top part of my head was way shorter than the rest and since using them I have noticed a big difference! I've also been taking better care of my hair (using less heat, etc.) so that have contributed to the increased growth. But I love it...even though it is VERY expensive!

on 6/11/2008 8:39:00 AM

i just bought this product. does it work better on damp hair or dry hair?

on 4/15/2008 12:44:00 PM

I love this product. It definitely made my hair look healthier and I saw new hairs growing!!! Definitely will stick to the product.

on 2/25/2008 5:06:00 PM

Upon reading the reviews, I expected better results from this treatment. I felt very disappointed. I religiously followed the regimen, yet results were less than average. I may buy it again, if I do not find other more effectual treatment.

Popular Hair Treatments