FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaints FingerPaints
FingerPaintsFingerPaints

1 review

on 11/5/2009 9:14:00 PM

I got Pink Imagination and Putty in my Hands today. I have Putty on now and absolutely love the color on me.The coverage is great, I actually liked the color from just one coat better but went for 2 and like it too...just a little deeper. It went on very smoothly, great consistency. There were so many colors that I wanted but I held it to 2. Pink Imagination looks so similar to OPI Princesses Rule that I nabbed the last bottle on the shelf. Then I found out ladies, that Finger Paints are made by OPI. This was revealed by a card in a shipping box. I'll be back with the real review of Finger Paints on Monday. I work weekends and my hands are in water a lot over the course of 38 hours. Most polishes don't hold up to it. We'll see!

Monday: The polish did wear well. No peeling, no chips. It did wear off on the tips. This was through numerous hand washings,food prep and washing of. 5 showers (even under gloves there is wear),and several dish washings. It was really hard for me to resist adding a coat every day:) as this is my habit.
I read the above comment . There is more to the article than that. Evidently this is a rumor that circulates through Sally's employees as that is alluded to in the article. http://theedgeofsanity.org/?p=2642 .There is the addy to read the whole thing. I did not mean to mislead anybody. I was told this by a sales lady at Sally's. I am sorry. But passing by all the silliness, this is indeed good nail polish and holds up very well. I can believe a manicure lasting a week without the torture my nails get at work.

Consensus is...good stuff! Next time I buy polish it will be Finger Paints.