Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

on 2/11/2018 2:40:00 PM

If you were born in Italy and been a teenager in the 90's this and the d&g red cup was a must have! I guess Dolce &a Gabbana wanted to create this for a summer scent while the red cup was more a night wear, anyway..it might sound funny but I can smell a similar smell in the two versions..What a memory this one, I had to repurchase it after 10 years being without, I guess it will be my day wear fragrance from now on. Can detect it by miles and gets many compliments. Crispy fresh and sexy. Absolutely a success...

on 1/8/2017 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the set for Christmas with the large bottle, rollerball and lotion. Love love love the scent. Smells so clean- rollerball scent lasts longer than the spray and I love how I can throw it in my purse and use it for a quick touch up.

I just find it smells quite cheap and doesn't last very well.

This scent is a classic for a reason. It's very light and fresh.
I think it would smell good on anybody and is a foolproof bright fragrance

There are many fresh scents, but this one is done right. all of the notes work so well together and it doesn't turn bad.
You can wear this and not reek of perfume - just smell simply good.

I suggest spraying it on you, then smelling it a little bit later. It smells just alright when I spray it on a tester paper - kind of like just basic fresh perfume with maybe sparkling citrus and light pure perfume scent. When I spray it on me it smells irresistible but not overpowering and not heavy.

I would have given it a perfect score except: it's everywhere and many people wear it - the scent in itself is unique but definitely not a hidden gem, price, it fades before the day is over, and although i can see it as a signature scent it isn't quite deep enough for evening

on 5/12/2016 12:32:00 PM

I love this scent. It's light, fresh, energetic and sophisticated.

Gives me a headache.

on 2/15/2016 5:31:00 PM

perfect for everyday use. Not powerful or heavy, so it can be worn year round and it would be difficult (if it impossible) to find someone who found this citrus, woodsy aroma to offensive or intrusive.

Obsessed!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really do like this fragrance- on other people. It just does not blend well with my body chemistry. This is a very light but tart lemon and apple with back notes of cedarwood, amber and musk. On me, it smells wonderful for the first 15 minutes and then drys down to me smelling like a bottle of woodsy Pinesol cleaner. The cedarwood starts to takeover and the lemon fades into the background.

on 12/20/2015 9:13:00 AM

I love this scent! Very fresh and mandarine (even though I usually hate that smell) though I think it could be more long lasting.
The packaging is gorgeous, very simple and no frills but I feel the quality is very cheap so am disappointed in that.

on 11/18/2015 12:26:00 PM

Someone gave me a bottle of Light Blue as a present. Well it's the thought that counts, right?
And while I do like sporty scents, I found that this one went way past sporty and all the way to masculine. I honestly felt like I was wearing men's cologne. Didn't work with my body chemistry at all, every time I wore this I just felt like I didn't smell clean. So it's definitely not a winner for me.

Out of the bottle, the scent is very cool and crisp and preppy. This fragrance is actually very popular.

I would recommend this if you're looking for something that's not super-girly or flowery. But it didn't work for me and I wouldn't use it again.

Popular Fragrances