Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Other
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

Talc,Bismuth Subgallate, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide,Calcium Carbonate,Magnesium Carbonate,Zinc Stearate,Sulfur

on 11/21/2007 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great stuff! Love it! I use it only on acne. I first use the MB's Buffering Lotion and then dab a small amount of Special Healing Powder on top with a Q-tip just before bed. By morning, pimple has significanly reduced in size. Keeping this routine for a couple of days usually gets rid of the pimple completely. The key is to do it as early as you see the sign of the pimple coming on.

I bought this for the first time almost two years ago. I still have my first jar, and have barely made a dent in it! Inexplicably a monster zit will pop up every now and then (hormones? change in diet? who knows), and this is my super-hero in the fight against blemishes. I just dab it directly on a spot with a q-tip at night, and sleep my worries away. I always wake up happy with the results. I also use it instead of makeup when I want to have matte, flawlessly even-toned skin. I would buy another jar of this amazing stuff, but I don't think I'll ever have to, because it lasts forever! Considering how long it lasts, in comparison to how much it costs, I'd consider this product "dirt cheap".
Just remember... A little goes a loooong way. And, if you're of a darker skin color, you may have to wait a bit for it to settle into your skin before the chalky look goes away... don't be afraid to spray a setting toner to aid in the process.