Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

3.7

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20*, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate Se*, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*. * Plant Origin.

on 3/10/2017 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been through many of these on and off throughout the years as I could afford them. Leaves skin baby soft and ready for a good moisturizer. Lightened acne scars. All and all just a solid serum... it really helped undo the havoc pregnancy did to my skin.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I used the entire bottle. Saw & felt 0 zero results or change. Would not repurchase.

on 12/30/2016 10:41:00 PM

Luckily I received a 10ml deluxe sample with an online purchase and didn't pay for this one. It did break me out like never before and still trying to fix it....not recommended if you have sensitive acne prone skin.

on 10/31/2016 2:04:00 AM

Sticky and does nothing

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A quick review to add my voice to the chorus saying this product does not work. I was skeptical when the Sephora advisor recommended it -- how could strong ingredients remain stable in a clear bottle? -- but I decided to give it a chance since I've enjoyed other Caudalie products. I haven't seen any improvement in marks from hormonal pimples or any "general brightening" of my face. It also leaves my skin sticky for a really long time after application. Don't waste your time or money on this one.

on 9/23/2016 5:17:00 AM

I wanted a product that was going to help me remove marks from acne, and I was unsure to get this one or Sunday Riley Good Genes. The Good Genes, have a lot of good ratings, but also a few that says it has gotten a quite bad reaction, so I ended up getting this instead.

I have been using this as a spot treatment on acne scarring, and I think it works.
Acne marks will be better by time, but I find when I have gotten a mark and I put this on in the early stages (morning and night) it speeds up the recovering alot. But they will not go away within a day, its not i miracle cure, so it needs time !
I dont want to use it on my entire face, as I am afraid it will break me out more.

I am trying to use all natural and organic products, but this is one of the products I might still have and purchase when its finish! I have used it for almost a year now, and I still have half a bottle left, so even though its pricey it lasts a long time. I would recommend.

I have used 7 bottles of this in the past 9 years. I like to use it after summer to brighten up any freckles and hyperpigmentation that occur. I also like to use it when my skin gets angry and has breakouts. for me it soothes redness and inflammation in my fair skin and calms down any red blotchyness I may have. like some of the other reviewers, it definitely fades out my acne scars quickly which is awesome. I always use it on clean skun underneath whatever moisturizer I am currently using. it's a great naturalist product!

Dumb, dumb, dumb. 10000000% here to tell you to save your money. I normally like Caudalie products, but this is the most pointless serum ever.

Behold my list of grievances:

1. Says it's non-comedogenic, but it clogged my pores anyway
2. During the 5-6 weeks that I used it, absolutely no change was seen in my skin tone/acne scars
3. Doesn't contain a remarkable amount of antioxidants so no wonder
4. Too expensive to be so pointless
5. Comes in a clear bottle so whatever halfway-decent ingredients are in this are going to expire quickly anyway

I really wouldn't recommend this to anyway. Try a vit C serum instead for dark spots or if you need added moisture try the Caudalie moisturizing toner. This serum is just the lamest of the lame.

I've been using this for 3 weeks and i think this is a good product although my acne spot still there. And i really hope it will get better

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yes, this serum is sticky when first applied to skin. Glycerine is our sticky friend that adds
A LOT of moisture and smoothness.

LOVE =
no oil
no parabens
no silicones

Not so happy about the clear bottle since the product should be kept away from light that can impact the ingredients. I always keep it in the box. I bought it just for the moisture boost and product delivers. Good value for money!