Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum
Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

3.6

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20*, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate Se*, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*. * Plant Origin.

on 9/12/2018 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Writing this serum after 2 weeks of using.
Skin feels very moisturised upon applying the serum.
Does not cause oiliness throughout the day but my skin appears sagging and pores enlarged. Observed minor breakout after ~7 days of using. Stopped using on face after 2 weeks, do not see any improvement on my sun spots, probably need longer time to see the result.
Works well on my neck though.

I've just finished my first bottle, and am going to buy another. This serum is gently hydrating, lightweight, great for sensitive skin/redness, and is wonderful under makeup.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Slightly on the fence with this one. Firstly the glass bottle is a no-no for protecting the contents from turning rancid, although not a biggie if stored out of sunlight. On the plus side the Vitamin E content - at 4th place is high, and possibly that which helped fade a minor blemish (I cannot see anything else in the ingredients list which could have helped). However, this serum did break me out so had to stop using it. My guess? the inclusion of Glyceryl Stearate SE - a well known comedogenic ingredient. If you're not acne prone may be worth giving a try, although you can pick up other products with a similarly high Vit E content (plus other beneficial ingredients) for a fraction of this one.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love trying out new stuff all the time - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Aveda' - Purifying Gel Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 6/5/2018 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am not someone who is very much into skincare products as I did not really think a costlier serum would improve my skin. However, I must say this serum is great in combination with the brightening essence! I have been trying out this product for almost 3 weeks now? I use it daily in the morning and the night. I first use the brightening essence and then pat on this serum right after followed by my usual moisturizer. For me, personally, the finish of the cream is a little sticky and takes awhile to settle. For make-up users, i think the tackiness is great to set with powder? I am trying to wean off using make up and so I do not use any foundation or powder before i leave the house - so the stickiness gets to me a little in the day.

That said, apart from the texture, just within these 3 weeks, I have noticed improvement in my skin texture and also a visible reduction of my acne scars!!! (& this is amazing!) I normally use a concealer to cover these marks but now I feel that my skin looks great and I don't feel conscious going out without make up. I feel that my skin tone also looks healthier and skin feels smoother.
I will continue to test this product to see if my acne marks completely fade away!

on 6/1/2018 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using it religiously for 2 weeks and I can already appreciate its effects. My post-acne marks are starting to fade away and my complexion is glowier than it has ever been. Using it in combo with the Brightening Essence from the same line guarantees results in no time.

The label says 'Radiance Serum Complexion Correction' 'All Skin Types'

And there lies the problem- 'All Skin Types'- to me it reads Jack of All Trades and Master of none. Well I am in my 40s
and yes my skin can look a bit dull but this serum did nothing to promote radiance, nor did it correct anything about my complexion. Nothing.

So buy this if you want an exercise in rubbing in a lightly fragranced white runny liquid into your skin.....that gives your skin negligable benefits.

on 3/2/2018 2:11:00 PM

I purchased this product to help with dark spots and also to brighten my complexion. I immediately did not like this product because it left an extremely sticky feel to my skin. I noticed my skin also looked textured when using this. I stopped using it after about one month. I did not see any change to my skin at all. Also I agree with other reviews that state any active ingredients in this product can not last long because of the clear glass bottle.

on 2/28/2018 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I just finished my mini bottle of this serum that I received as my 2017 Sephora bday gift in December. This didn't brighten my skin but it didn't hurt it either. I used it once or twice a day and it absorbed quickly so I was able to layer other moisturizers, sunscreen or foundation over it, depending on whether I applied it in the morning or before bed in the evening. I enjoyed the scent (the standard Caudalie vine-y light floral fragrance) and didn't break out like some other reviewers, but it sometimes made my skin dry so I'd skip the PM application and go with something more moisturizing. Overall, not a miracle product or something I'd repurchase, but I was curious about this serum and was happy to receive a sample to try.

on 2/28/2018 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Had high hopes for this product as a lot of people swear by it. Tried it for the first week and my skin looked a little brighter (possibly placebo effect?). But after about two weeks it made me breakout.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

⚠️ Fragrance alert! Extremely scented, potential for irritating sensitive skin. Glad I only tried a sample packet that came in a Sephora order because I broke out after using it and I rarely break out. Would not buy. Do not recommend.