Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

3.6

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20*, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate Se*, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*. * Plant Origin.

on 4/28/2017 8:30:00 PM

Possibly one of the WORST skin products I've ever tried. It's sticky, it makes me break out like crazy (and I have normal/dry skin that's not particularly acne-prone), the packaging is just plain terrible (even though it looks lovely, the dropper is *very* impractical). Caudalie products in general haven't been kind to me, which is particularly infuriating considering how expensive they are, and I definitely recommend against buying this (and choosing it as your Sephora birthday gift).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

NO NO NO.

I broke out so bad today and I couldn't figure it out, I looked at all my makeup and nope, nothing there, same foundation I'd always been using same moisturizer etc.
So naturally, I was left confused as to why I had a pretty bad breakout all over the bottom half of my face. Turns out, it was this. I realized it when I was putting on my Retin A micro, all upset cause of the chaos everywhere on my jawline and parts of my cheeks when my eyes happened to go across THIS.

I couldn't...I couldn't even breathe. I was so shocked. This, out of all things? This was so expensive, (well I didn't even pay for it it came in the Sephora birthday gift), and it was so cool cause of the glass bottle, it couldn't be bad for me right? I was so upset. Now I wish I got the Tarte thing instead even though I heard it doesn't show up well on tanned skin.

So yeah, long story short, I'm pissed, upset, and above all heartbroken because I should've just gotten the dang Tarte thing.

Oh, and btw, I've heard this doesn't really show any results anyway so yeah. There's that. (I'm just adding stuff cause I feel pretty bad about this product now. I had nearly cleared up all my acne and this just made my face explode.)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after having a bought of acne which left hyper pigmentation marks scattered around my face. I also use a Vit C product and a retinoid, but I thought this would be nice to try.
I have a few gripes. First off, the packaging. It's a clear glass bottle with a dropper. The clear glass is problematic as it doesn't shield the product from the sunlight, therefore allowing for oxidation. The dropper gets on my nerves as it's hard to control and can get a little cloggish.
The product itself isn't too bad, it feels lovely when applying it and leaves the skin looking radiant and with a certain glow. But unfortunately, I think it is only appearance. I have noticed nothing positive after 2 months use. I even stopped the other products for a while to see if this would do anything. Not much. For me, this is a lovely, smooth radiant primer. Nothing more. I'm sure it's also delivering some good ingredients, and it's probably better than other radiant primers, but that is all it does for me. I won't be repurchasing because it doesn't deliver what I need it to, and it's a little pricy on top of that.

on 3/10/2017 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been through many of these on and off throughout the years as I could afford them. Leaves skin baby soft and ready for a good moisturizer. Lightened acne scars. All and all just a solid serum... it really helped undo the havoc pregnancy did to my skin.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I used the entire bottle. Saw & felt 0 zero results or change. Would not repurchase.

on 12/30/2016 10:41:00 PM

Luckily I received a 10ml deluxe sample with an online purchase and didn't pay for this one. It did break me out like never before and still trying to fix it....not recommended if you have sensitive acne prone skin.

on 10/31/2016 2:04:00 AM

Sticky and does nothing

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A quick review to add my voice to the chorus saying this product does not work. I was skeptical when the Sephora advisor recommended it -- how could strong ingredients remain stable in a clear bottle? -- but I decided to give it a chance since I've enjoyed other Caudalie products. I haven't seen any improvement in marks from hormonal pimples or any "general brightening" of my face. It also leaves my skin sticky for a really long time after application. Don't waste your time or money on this one.

on 9/23/2016 5:17:00 AM

I wanted a product that was going to help me remove marks from acne, and I was unsure to get this one or Sunday Riley Good Genes. The Good Genes, have a lot of good ratings, but also a few that says it has gotten a quite bad reaction, so I ended up getting this instead.

I have been using this as a spot treatment on acne scarring, and I think it works.
Acne marks will be better by time, but I find when I have gotten a mark and I put this on in the early stages (morning and night) it speeds up the recovering alot. But they will not go away within a day, its not i miracle cure, so it needs time !
I dont want to use it on my entire face, as I am afraid it will break me out more.

I am trying to use all natural and organic products, but this is one of the products I might still have and purchase when its finish! I have used it for almost a year now, and I still have half a bottle left, so even though its pricey it lasts a long time. I would recommend.

I have used 7 bottles of this in the past 9 years. I like to use it after summer to brighten up any freckles and hyperpigmentation that occur. I also like to use it when my skin gets angry and has breakouts. for me it soothes redness and inflammation in my fair skin and calms down any red blotchyness I may have. like some of the other reviewers, it definitely fades out my acne scars quickly which is awesome. I always use it on clean skun underneath whatever moisturizer I am currently using. it's a great naturalist product!