Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum
Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

3.6

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20*, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate Se*, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*. * Plant Origin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I actually received a deluxe size sample of this that lasted me a solid month a year ago. It took some time to see results but once I did I was hooked. Obviously not super hooked because I never went full size with it. Well, this year I re-visited it when it came in a value package with two deluxe size samples of the Essence and Overnight Vinoperfect Night Cream. The results after a month of use during the first go around was smooth/glowy/less obvious enlarged pores in my t-zone. My skin looked even. It didnt cause me any break outs despite the faint fragrance....which disappears soon after application. Giving the full-size another go around coupled with the Essence and Moisturizer I'm sure it will only further enhance the clear skin I fought long and hard to achieve.

on 10/21/2018 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Caudalie's Vinoperfect Radiance serum is an incredible product to help improve the radiance of your skin over time. Like other serums, it takes time and dedication before seeing any results.

I used the serum for about four weeks immediately after cleansing and drying my skin both morning and evening before I really began to notice a difference in my skin. Over time it was becoming much more radiant, and I felt like I didn't have to use the radiance primer that I usually have underneath my foundation to provide that healthy glow.

I only used several drops and warmed it in my hands before patting it into my skin, concentrating on the areas where I wanted the most improvement, namely my cheeks. It has helped decrease the amount of redness in my skin as well.

The serum is a good size for the price and doesn't leave a tacky texture to the skin or feel too heavy either. I like that it brightens using more natural ingredients instead of anything chemically based, and it doesn't have much of a smell so it likely wouldn't bother anyone with sensitivities to fragrances in their skincare.

Been using this for less than a week, twice a day as directed. My skin has seemingly changed drastically!!! I’ve tried many different products, but this has literally left my skin glowing like no other. Brightened my scars and complexion, perfect amount of hydration. No signs of breakout at this point. Seems too good to be true! Highly recommend. Got on Amazon for $49, you get a decent amount of product and it doesn’t take much, maybe half a dropper, for each application. Praise the Caudalie Gods!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A solid "eh" product. It does beautifully brighten the complexion and it's nice for dehydrated skin. Any morning I use this, I notice I have less trouble with skin flaking around my nose and other problem areas.

I have three big problems with it. First is that it doesn't do enough for such a high price point (I got it as a sample and won't be purchasing full size).

Second is fragrance. A deep-penetrating serum shouldn't have added fragrance. The smell this one has isn't unpleasant, but fragrances are unnecessary at best and an irritant at worst.

Third is ingredients versus texture. This serum is distinctly sticky and stays that way for a while after you put it on. If you don't put a moisturizer or oil over it, you can run your hand over your face an hour later and have your fingers 'skip' on the surface. Anywhere my skin is even a little bit thin, like near my lips, I can feel even a scant layer like cling film.
That's understandable when the key ingredient is derived from sap, but look at the other ingredients. There's a ton of basic, cheap moisturizers and texturizers in this thing. If they're going to let you pay for those instead of other more nourishing ingredients that might improve both your skin health and the texture of the product, they should do a better job on cutting that stickiness.

If you have dark spots you'd like to spot treat, this product could be worth it if it works for you. I'd definitely seek out a sample before you buy the full size to make sure it works.

on 9/12/2018 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Writing this serum after 2 weeks of using.
Skin feels very moisturised upon applying the serum.
Does not cause oiliness throughout the day but my skin appears sagging and pores enlarged. Observed minor breakout after ~7 days of using. Stopped using on face after 2 weeks, do not see any improvement on my sun spots, probably need longer time to see the result.
Works well on my neck though.

I've just finished my first bottle, and am going to buy another. This serum is gently hydrating, lightweight, great for sensitive skin/redness, and is wonderful under makeup.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Slightly on the fence with this one. Firstly the glass bottle is a no-no for protecting the contents from turning rancid, although not a biggie if stored out of sunlight. On the plus side the Vitamin E content - at 4th place is high, and possibly that which helped fade a minor blemish (I cannot see anything else in the ingredients list which could have helped). However, this serum did break me out so had to stop using it. My guess? the inclusion of Glyceryl Stearate SE - a well known comedogenic ingredient. If you're not acne prone may be worth giving a try, although you can pick up other products with a similarly high Vit E content (plus other beneficial ingredients) for a fraction of this one.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love trying out new stuff all the time - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Aveda' - Purifying Gel Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 6/5/2018 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am not someone who is very much into skincare products as I did not really think a costlier serum would improve my skin. However, I must say this serum is great in combination with the brightening essence! I have been trying out this product for almost 3 weeks now? I use it daily in the morning and the night. I first use the brightening essence and then pat on this serum right after followed by my usual moisturizer. For me, personally, the finish of the cream is a little sticky and takes awhile to settle. For make-up users, i think the tackiness is great to set with powder? I am trying to wean off using make up and so I do not use any foundation or powder before i leave the house - so the stickiness gets to me a little in the day.

That said, apart from the texture, just within these 3 weeks, I have noticed improvement in my skin texture and also a visible reduction of my acne scars!!! (& this is amazing!) I normally use a concealer to cover these marks but now I feel that my skin looks great and I don't feel conscious going out without make up. I feel that my skin tone also looks healthier and skin feels smoother.
I will continue to test this product to see if my acne marks completely fade away!

on 6/1/2018 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using it religiously for 2 weeks and I can already appreciate its effects. My post-acne marks are starting to fade away and my complexion is glowier than it has ever been. Using it in combo with the Brightening Essence from the same line guarantees results in no time.

The label says 'Radiance Serum Complexion Correction' 'All Skin Types'

And there lies the problem- 'All Skin Types'- to me it reads Jack of All Trades and Master of none. Well I am in my 40s
and yes my skin can look a bit dull but this serum did nothing to promote radiance, nor did it correct anything about my complexion. Nothing.

So buy this if you want an exercise in rubbing in a lightly fragranced white runny liquid into your skin.....that gives your skin negligable benefits.