Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum
Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum

3.6

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20*, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate Se*, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*. * Plant Origin.

on 6/5/2018 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am not someone who is very much into skincare products as I did not really think a costlier serum would improve my skin. However, I must say this serum is great in combination with the brightening essence! I have been trying out this product for almost 3 weeks now? I use it daily in the morning and the night. I first use the brightening essence and then pat on this serum right after followed by my usual moisturizer. For me, personally, the finish of the cream is a little sticky and takes awhile to settle. For make-up users, i think the tackiness is great to set with powder? I am trying to wean off using make up and so I do not use any foundation or powder before i leave the house - so the stickiness gets to me a little in the day.

That said, apart from the texture, just within these 3 weeks, I have noticed improvement in my skin texture and also a visible reduction of my acne scars!!! (& this is amazing!) I normally use a concealer to cover these marks but now I feel that my skin looks great and I don't feel conscious going out without make up. I feel that my skin tone also looks healthier and skin feels smoother.
I will continue to test this product to see if my acne marks completely fade away!

on 6/1/2018 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using it religiously for 2 weeks and I can already appreciate its effects. My post-acne marks are starting to fade away and my complexion is glowier than it has ever been. Using it in combo with the Brightening Essence from the same line guarantees results in no time.

The label says 'Radiance Serum Complexion Correction' 'All Skin Types'

And there lies the problem- 'All Skin Types'- to me it reads Jack of All Trades and Master of none. Well I am in my 40s
and yes my skin can look a bit dull but this serum did nothing to promote radiance, nor did it correct anything about my complexion. Nothing.

So buy this if you want an exercise in rubbing in a lightly fragranced white runny liquid into your skin.....that gives your skin negligable benefits.

on 3/2/2018 2:11:00 PM

I purchased this product to help with dark spots and also to brighten my complexion. I immediately did not like this product because it left an extremely sticky feel to my skin. I noticed my skin also looked textured when using this. I stopped using it after about one month. I did not see any change to my skin at all. Also I agree with other reviews that state any active ingredients in this product can not last long because of the clear glass bottle.

on 2/28/2018 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I just finished my mini bottle of this serum that I received as my 2017 Sephora bday gift in December. This didn't brighten my skin but it didn't hurt it either. I used it once or twice a day and it absorbed quickly so I was able to layer other moisturizers, sunscreen or foundation over it, depending on whether I applied it in the morning or before bed in the evening. I enjoyed the scent (the standard Caudalie vine-y light floral fragrance) and didn't break out like some other reviewers, but it sometimes made my skin dry so I'd skip the PM application and go with something more moisturizing. Overall, not a miracle product or something I'd repurchase, but I was curious about this serum and was happy to receive a sample to try.

on 2/28/2018 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Had high hopes for this product as a lot of people swear by it. Tried it for the first week and my skin looked a little brighter (possibly placebo effect?). But after about two weeks it made me breakout.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

⚠️ Fragrance alert! Extremely scented, potential for irritating sensitive skin. Glad I only tried a sample packet that came in a Sephora order because I broke out after using it and I rarely break out. Would not buy. Do not recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

made me break out!

on 12/14/2017 8:59:00 PM

This review is for the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum included in the birthday gift perk for Sephora Insiders in 2017. I noticed the name & main image on this review page is slightly different, but read other reviewers were reviewing the same Sephora one I had.

It came in a small glass dropper jar, similar to the regular sized product and had a calming light floral scent. The opaque serum was lightweight with a milky texture that spread easily and my skin absorbed quickly. With just a small drop, it provided some extra moisture/hydration to my combo/dry skin, which is always needed. As far as radiance goes, I want to say it might have added a little bit of radiance, but perhaps there’s light reflective particles in there to trick me?

I realized how much I actually liked this when I accidently knocked the tiny jar over from my shelf and it shattered on my sink, with half the bottle spilled all over. If it weren’t for the shattered glass pieces, I would have just used the serum straight off of my sink because I hate wasting good product! This definitely opened me up to trying more Caudalie products. My skincare mainly consists of Korean/Japanese brands, where I find many extremely effective products that are at great prices. The $79 pricepoint is what made me pull the brake. There was a giftset available with two other sample products that I would have pulled the trigger on if it were actually in stock during Sephora’s $15 OFF $50 coupon promotion.

on 12/2/2017 3:08:00 PM

I received this in the Sephora birthday gift this year, and was skeptical it would make any difference on my 35-year-old uneven complexion that still sees breakouts regularly. I'm happy to say that Caudalie proved me and my skin wrong! A few drops, mixed into my regular moisturizer has shown tremendous improvements over the past month! My skin has evened out in tone, it's texture is better, and it has a brighter appearance on a daily basis. I actually went out and purchased the full-sized product three weeks into the trial size because it was showing signs of working wonders! Worth the cost, because it actually works.