Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I really like these hairspray. Not the best ever with shine but pretty up there. All day hold with curls and not over crunchy. My favorite in the pear scent. Very unique.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (511 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 months ago

Love this spray!! It has a bit of a sticky thick application but this works to give my thin hair texture....only complaint is it is called shine spray and it doesnt give any (at least for me)

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (949 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Oct/28/2018

I bought it at Wegmans for much less than say Ulta. Like, 15.99 instead of 23. Anyway, this is awesome, very very good hold. On curls or just waves keeping in place. Smells good...very reminiscing of Tresor perfume....not the entire perfume.... just a couple base notes whiffs here and there. Super lovely..... great bottle to spray also!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0
fromkai1

Oct/01/2018

I can't review this on performance since I only tried it once. The strong, fake pineappple scent is just awful and doesn't fade. I had to wash my hair after a couple hours because the scent was very distracting and making me queasy.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Sep/21/2018

I use this and Tigi Bed Head interchangeably. I usually buy whichever is on sale at Ulta at the time. It serves its purpose and does add a slight shine. I will repurchase.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (872 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

fromJaynne

Feb/20/2016

I took a chance and bought this in a 2-for-1 pack when I couldn't find my beloved Samy Skyscraper. I wanted to use it for a couple of weeks before reviewing. I really wish the scent wasn't quite so strong but otherwise this product is a fair dupe for what I get with Samy. It provides good hold and body that lasts and I've experienced both over-crunchiness, stiffness, as well as …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age56 & Over

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

Jan/27/2016

I cannot get past the sickly sweet candy smell of this hairspray. The fragrance is strong and competes with any other scent you are wearing. This does add shine to the hair but it is more of a "wet look" shine than an actual gloss like shine. It does make my fine hair feel dry and crunchy. Does not act like a strong hold or add volume for me.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3061 reviews)

Age44-55

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

Aug/26/2015

I love this product. A little bit goes a long way which makes the price seem not so bad. It easily brushes out and doesn't leave your hair feeling full of product. It smells amazing, kind of like sweets or pineapple which is more than I can say for any other hair sprays I have used. I would buy and buy again!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

HairRed, Curly, Medium

Aug/04/2015

I love this. I don't use this to fix everything in place like I always thought was the point of hairspray, but more as a styling product. I find that if I spray this all over my longish wavy hair after air drying, and then scrunch/comb my hair a bit, it gives it body and defines the waves. I wouldn't say it adds a lot of shine, but it does help reduce my frizz. It's pretty …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

3.0

Mar/25/2015

I bought this to use after I use the flat iron, to keep my bob haircut in place.
I didn't want a hard hairspray because I wash my hair every other day and I don't like to go to bed with a helmet on. So it is ok regarding this aspect.

It doesn't cause any flakes, as other cheap hairsprays, nor did it make my hair sticky.
I didn't see any shine added to my …

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35