MAC Velvet Teddy

MAC Velvet Teddy

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearyl Stearoyl Stearate, [+/-Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 3/8/2017 1:25:00 PM

This is my favourite lipstick ever. It smells so good and lasts all day on the lips. It is the perfect nude shade and it is wearable on an everyday basis. It applies so easily and matches any eye look. The price is quite high but for the product it is totally worth it. I would definitely repurchase and if you are looking for a matte lipstick I would definitely recommend it. It tastes amazing and feels smooth on the lips. 10/10.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

One of my all time favorite lipsticks. A nude lipstick that doesn't give me concealer mouth or wash me out. It's the perfect balance of brown and peach. It's a great color that looks good on just about everyone. It's not too dark but not too light either. It's a bestseller for good reason.

on 3/4/2017 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This was the first MAC product I ever bought, now almost finished my second tube! Such a nice everyday colour and adjusts to different skin tones.

on 1/28/2017 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've bought this twice trying to love it, a little to red under toned for my liking but still a beautiful color only problem is the formula it makes my lips SOOO dry and makes them peel which isn't even worth it for the color because peeling flaking dry lips with color on them is not attractive at all mac lipsticks are so drying :( disappointed

on 1/17/2017 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

If you are a makeup lover you understand the amazing feeling that you get when you discover a shade that is perfect and looks exactly like you want it to look like. Velvet teddy was that exact shade for me and i find it wearable for everyday and even sultry night time looks with dramatic eyes. This pulls a nude pink colour on me and i find it very flattering. If you are a light to medium tan skin tone you need it also, if you are olive it will look amazing and become a staple in your collection. I can apply this without a mirror and find the longevity of it okay , but with a lip liner it lasts a very long time.

This is a stunning colour! A deep pinky brown, not your typical nude more of a "Kylie Jenner" or 90s lip. Definitely need to moisturize and exfoliate before applying but that is a given with most matte lipsticks.

Love that I can apply this in the morning and doesn't come off on my coffee cup.

Standard MAC packaging.
Very overrated for a nude lippy. Definitely had better ones sit against my complexion and I found it to be quite opaque. I like the soft application and it sits nice on the lip, just not very long lasting.
More of an orange-y shade than a nude.

I am quite on and off about this lipstick. The colour is stunning, however it is marketed as a nude which I disagree with as it runs quite deep on my fair skin tone. However, it is very creamy and opaque. it also tends to wear off in patches on the lips and requires a few layers for full opacity. A lovely every day shade but for the hype I was slightly disappointed.

on 1/1/2017 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my favourite lip product ever. Not only is the packaging nice and simple and the formula really nice but the colour is absolutely gorgeous. I truly believe that it would suit any skintone as it is so diverse and looks different on everybody. This is a holy grail product for me and I strongly recommend everybody having one in their collection

on 12/31/2016 12:13:00 PM

Purchased from Mac website in UK. Really love this shade - Mac lipsticks tend to vary in formula across the entire range, but this one glides on easily and yet is not too shiny looking and it stays put well. I'm pale skinned and it is quite dramatic on me but still ok for daytime. Makes my lips look fuller and has just enough warmth and richness. Only gripe is that the cap sometimes comes loose in my makeup bag!

Popular Lipsticks