MAC Velvet Teddy

MAC Velvet Teddy

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearyl Stearoyl Stearate, [+/-Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 6/15/2018 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My all time favourite lipstick, favourite formula and favourite colour. Lasts all day even with eating. Used mainly with soar and whirl lipliner and would definately recommend to everyone!

on 6/13/2018 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

There is a very good reason why this is such a favourite! Everytime I put this on I fall in love all over again & am reminded why I always have at least 2 back ups stored away - it seriously is the most beautiful lipstick out there! It’s so flattering on the lips & the formula is pretty creamy considering it’s a matte. I would compare this with nars audacious Anita which is my second favourite after velvet teddy - the audacious formula is really second to none but if I was asked to pick one lipstick to stick with, I would always choose velvet teddy! <3

Mac Velvet Teddy is a matte brown-pink lipstick that lends a sophisticated feel to one's lips. Although it's a matte formula, I don't feel that it's too drying. As it is very pigmented, it's a delight to use. One coat and you're ready to go.

on 5/2/2018 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Color is gorgeous and I have the feeling it would look good on most people. However, it is just so drying. Even though I put a lip balm on under neath, it can still be very drying and my lips look so dry by the end of the night. I do love Mac lipsticks though, and it has lasted me 2+ years.

on 5/2/2018 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was not a fan of this formula or color. It felt drying and emphasized every line on my lips. I know this a popular shade that seems to be a chameleon for everyone. For me, it turned out a not so nice brown. I like the neutral colors and can't get away with bold shades, but this just did not work for me. I don't rock the corals or most pinks so that is why I was drawn to this shade. I have NC15 skin with a slightly cool olive undertone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love that this is very out of the typical 'pink and red' lipstick shades. A beautiful nude brown colour, and i just love that it is also matte. Love that it's darker, but not too dark, and not too pink or coral.

I have very fair skin and have a hard time finding nude lipsticks that don’t make me look garish, make my teeth look incredibly yellow, or wash me out. I love this color—a medium red-brown that wears to a MLBB color that matches my inner lip color. I prefer matte versions because they last longer than say the creamsheen formula. This is matte, but not overly drying. The color also doesn’t bring out any yellow tones in my teeth, something that’s hard to find in nude lipsticks.

on 2/3/2018 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Is it a great nude color? Yes. If I think it's worth buying again? Probably not. There are other drugstore nude lipsticks that last a little longer and do not so much yellow my teeth.

on 11/18/2017 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very pretty color but drying. Doesn’t stay on very long and isn’t moisturizing. A very good neutral for tan/olive skin gals.

This is my all time favorite lipstick! I just love how it starts off as a brownish color and then at the end of the day will become rose-ish! It lasts all day and i already bought it for a second round!