4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

I love red lipstick, but it intimidates me too! This however is perfect for me! It does work with my light olive skin tone and it looks like a subtle classy red... it’s named appropriately! I think I have finally found “my” red!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I love this color and the formula! Rich Girl Red goes on somewhat sheer and it's a warm toned red that's just gorgeous.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

a year ago

This is the perfect shade for those who are normally intimidated by red lipsticks. It feels very much like a lip balm going on, but the pigment is a tad stronger. It delivers a juicy pop of tomato-red color to the lips without looking too in-your-face. The finish is subtly glossy, and the wear time is pretty good considering how moisturizing it is. I have already purchased this lipstick several times and will continue to do so in the future.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

Rich girl red is exactly what I had hoped it would be. It's a warm toned red, but very "safe" because it is super sheer. You can put one layer for that barely there warm red tone, or build it up for more impact. Love it. Sort of like black honey but a red version. It feels nice on the lips, really nice actually, and hasn't migrated out of my lip lines being worn without a liner. I suppose it would look good with a red lip liner, but that would give the overall look more opacity. It looks slightly shiny but not particularly glossy, and not as shiny or slick as urban decay sheer formulas. Just a moisturized looking, barely there type of shine (once again reminds me of the clinique almost lipstick in terms of shine and opacity and even feel on the lips). I really like it. It was like 5 bucks at Wal-Mart. My only complaint is the packaging. The lid on the one I got is a bit loose and I'm worried it mi get come off in my bag. Other than that its great for what it is, a very sheer, very slightly orangey red creme lipstick. Very nice.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

2 years ago

My name is Kim and I'm red-phobic. Have several nice opaque reds in my makeup drawer which never see the light of day because I feel self-conscious when I wear them. I have a few "red-lites" in heavier rotation, such as Clinique's Angel Red and LQ's Medieval; they are nice and less anxiety-producing. Recently, I read somewhere that Rich Girl Red was a nice, sheer, orange-red that looks great- hey, it does! Makes for a nice kind of retro pop that isn't scary. Comfortable on my lips and wears off to a nice color, too. Going to wear today since it's GoRed Day!

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I have had this for 6 months, and actually bought a backup! Its a nice, sheerish red. When it wears off or if you blot or apply lightly....unlike 90% of the reds out there....this leaves a faded RED stain. Hard to explain but...its like if you water down red punch or kool aid, you don't get pink...you get faded red. This is what this lipstick is like. It leans warmish but its not really coral at all. It is very easy to apply since the formula is sheer. The formula is also very, very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. It rivals Dior Addict IMO for moisturizing and comfortable wear. When it wears off, you will not look like a clown. It wears very evenly. Obviously it is not full coverage or long wearing, but I doubt anyone reading a review for a sheer lipstick had wanted that....I hope.

About reviewer (345 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Beautiful warm orange-leaning red, perfect entry level red. Amazing thing is, it doesn't turn pink on me!!! Everything usually does- this is a winner. Love love love.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

4 years ago

If you're a little red-shy like me, and want to be able to put on without much attention to it a sheer red like this is perfect. Its lovely. I think Revlon tests on animals still though and that's why I won't rebuy but they had bogo%50 ????????

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

4 years ago

Huh? What is this? Red? no way...not on me. On me this comes up a bright orange. Maybe I got a freak tube...it went back. Geez all I wanted was a sheer red. Revlon is slipping imo.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

Lovely warm red that is transparent and moisturizing. I love to pair this with a brown lipliner. The contrast is so gorgeous and my lips look so full. Stays comfortable and I just love it. I love these Revlon lippies and they are my favorite drugstore brand. I want all of them please!

About reviewer (360 reviews)

Age30-35