Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

My mom had this in the 80s/ early 90s when it was called British Red Coat, and I used to sneak it on from time to time, sometimes topping it off with L’Oreal’s “X-Rated” gloss.

I remember it being more pink, but this was easily 30 years ago, and maybe the shade was changed a bit along with the name.

Commercial food stylists apparently favored this shade for strawberries, and …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jan/30/2018

This is a bright, orange-based red. I used a brown lipliner to tone it down a little. It's got a lush, balmy texture. It holds up for about 3 hours.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairRed

2.0

Apr/06/2017

I bought this thinking it would look good but it really doesn't work for me at all. It pulls too orange on me. I also really don't like the smell of L'Oreal lipsticks in general but I overlook it if the color is right. Sadly, this one is not the one for me.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Mar/26/2017

Best red I have ever used. Its an orange red as opposed to blue red. Nothing in the market like this color. When I wear it I get compliments on.everything and dont even wear.eye makeup. Best red ever!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

Aug/01/2016

I'm latin, and my skintone can vary from NC30 to NC40, depending on how tanned I get in the Summer. Undertone is neutral. With that being said, this lipstick looks orange and clownish on me. I suspect this will flatter either very fair or very deep skin tones. Those in the mid-range may have a hard time pulling this off.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Jul/08/2015

I love this colour! The lipstick goes on smoothly for me, wears well with minimal (and even) fading and doesn't require lip liner or gloss under. There is a faint odour but not strong enough to discourage me from wearing it and it disappates quickly.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

fromxSaLYU

Apr/23/2015

This a bright red color and the formula is very glossy and moisturizing. I honestly don't mind the smell, I actually quite like it. The only thing I don't like is that it isn't very pigmented at all. To get good color payoff, you literally have to rub it on your lips over and over.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

EyesGreen

Feb/25/2015

very classy, wearable red

typical loreal smell and the lipstick starts to tilt into the tube a bit a nick the edge

the lipstick itself though is really easy to wear though

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jan/16/2015

Didnt really like it
. Not what I had in mind for a red lipstick

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jul/16/2014

This lipstick both surprised me, and disappointed me. I got it on sale for $6.99 at shoppers drugmart, so the price was very reasonable. This lipstick goes on nice, but it needs to be applied a few times to get that bold, red lip. It is smooth, hydrating, and keeps my lips soft all day. However, I absolutely can not stand the smell of this lipstick. You know when you were a little girl and you …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age19-24