80%

$39.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

So I’ve used revitalash, rapidlash and Mavala and Mavala is definitely my least favourite. The former two work great and although you get a larger amount of product with Mavala, you can’t really get it all out of the bottle anyway. Use one of the other two serums I mentioned, they’re great and i’ve left detailed reviews for them. Firstly, I find the others simply more effective so now I just use Mavala on the sparser areas of my brows. It has helped and you can slightly reshape your brows by the way you apply it. I’m just using it up but I won’t be buying again. CONS: It leaves your lashes/brows crunchy and stuck together 👎🏼 WARNING!!! read the ingredients! This product contains animal products that I find disturbing = Snail Secretions (??) AND urine. Yes, urine. Who’s urine? I don’t know. Thought the snail secretions was bad enough.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGreen

3 months ago

First of all, with lash serums your have to keep your expectations realistic. Of course the effects won’t be anything like fake eyelashes/extensions. For a lash serum, this works great and the price is very reasonable. I will stress that it gave me length and not much extra thickness, which is a shame as my eyelashes are naturally long but very sparse! My lashes were longer after just 1 week of use (you can use it twice a day initially to get things kick started). The packaging is probably the only let down as you’re left with a lot of product at the end which you can’t really get out. Also the mascara type applicator doesn’t lend itself to applying product to the root of the lashes. TIP: Close your eyes, take the tip of the applicator and flick it up through your lash line towards the eyelids. This helps get the product to the base of the lashes without getting it in your eye. Once I did this I noticed some lash thickening!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

10 months ago

It works. It took more than a month of everyday use for me to see the difference in my lashes, so if you don't have any side effects just be patient keep using it and you'll get the result. No one commented on how incredible my lashes got to be, they are pathetic, to begin with, but after a month and a half, I definitely see the difference. They are a little bit longer acquired an amazing curl and there is also a definite increase in the quantity. The huge downside in my case is that the result comes at the expense of hurt swollen eyes with very pronounced under eye bags. My eyes are sensitive, to begin with. The swelling and puffiness from using this product were building up gradually, the longer I used Double-Lash, the worse my eyes and the undereye area were looking every morning. I was persistent because my natural lash situation desperately needs some help, and I doubt I ever read a complaint about some side effects, so only stopped using it when on top of swelling my eyes turned slightly red and very watery. The pain, swelling, and redness were gone in several days. I tried to use it on my brows, that gave me a gradual swelling of upper lids and no significant result for brow hair.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

Wow okay! I wasn't expecting this to work as well as it has. I've been using it nightly for two weeks on my eyelashes and the corners of my brows and I definitely see a change in growth. I accidently pulled out the inner corner eyelashes trying to remove a crappy mascara and gave looked all gappy ever since and this is really bringing them back! Would recommend!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

a year ago

Actually, I’ve been using this product approximately about 3 weeks , then I had a reason to stop using it for a while , and I noticed that my eyelashes is falling .. not 1-2 but more .. for this week maybe 9lashes falled . And I’m so upset ..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

from

2 years ago

I bought this product a few years ago when I was living in London and accidently burnt all the eyelashes off one of my eyes. It was really, really obvious, I had brittle stumps and had my graduation 4 weeks later. I bought this beauty from Boots for a very small price in comparison to other eyelash serums and my expectations were low. After using religiously on my one damaged eye for a month, my eyelashes grew back in their entireity and were even thicker than before. I've recently used Revitalash and noticed that my eyelashes are falling out after 2 months plus other side effects so I am about to swap out Revitalash for Mavala as I think the product is much less harsh and will do the job of thickening out my lashes over the next 3 weeks prior to my wedding. PROS: Price Thickens eyelashes Helps grow back lost lashes CONS: Packaging - looks like a nail polish Won't necessarily grow your lashes like Revitalash, rather this will give maybe a small amount of length but mostly body

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I initially used this product a few years ago, as often as I remembered to anyway, and was impressed with the condition of my lashes but for some reason I didn't repurchase. But lately my eyelashes have been looking thin and in need of a bit of TLC and also as I have sensitive eyes I thought best to go with what I know helped before spending money on other products that may make my eyes react. This time around I have been much more consistent with my application, using this each night rather than every now and again and my eyelashes now look great and feel so much stronger. I haven't noticed a major difference in length but they look much thicker and feel more substantial. I now use on my eyebrows to see if it will thicken them up any. I will definitely repurchase when my current bottle runs out regardless though for my weedy weak lashes.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

THANK GOD U GAVE ME THIS. So the first time i use this (4 months ago) it really does my eyelash& brows longer in a week (i use tons of it every night, not just a swipe or two but tons). And i stop using it because i think my lashes and brows are already in a good length. THEN 2 DAYS AGO MY MUA SHAVED MY BROWS. It leave just 3/4 lenght of my former thick long brows and she made it thinner too. I didnt realize until i remove my makeup and after that i was so mad i put a lot of mavala on my brows hoping for the best. I was pretty skeptical bcs this time i need mavala to bring me new grown brows (on the bald place) not just elongate my already grown brows. And when i woke up i looked in the mirror and (thanks god) there's many baby brows on my previously bald space. I know i can always count on this one❤️

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

from

4 years ago

To begin with, my lashes are already long, but not dense and strong enough. Also, there are some spots where my lashes are sparse... so I don't use mascara a lot. But after using this religiously for a week (too fast? I know) I can swear that my lashes are fuller, the sparse-areas are filled with new lashes, all of my lashes are stronger, and to top it off, longer (of course). ANDDD it's hella cheap compared to other lash serums. But tho if i really have to complaint, the smell is really weird, almost glue-like? I don't know. Its weird. But hey who gives a damn? This shit works!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

I use this product for my eyebrow, im really satisfy with this product, i used it everyday and everybody told me your eyebrows are getting very tickset, its better than any other product that i used befor !!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium