AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator

AcneFree  Acne and Blackhead Terminator
The hard to find one <3 Acne and Blackhead Terminator

Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide (10).Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Yeast Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phytosterol, Isoeicosane, Cetyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisabolol, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort/Armoise) Oil, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 5/23/2016 11:30:00 PM

This burns my skin and leaves dark marks. Tried to like it but just does more damage. Love the equate maximum spot treatment

on 12/23/2015 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff is really great for spot treating & acne prevention! I have very stubborn hormonal acne on my chin, and I almost always have 1 or 2 active pimples (more if it's that time of the month). After 2 weeks of using this, my chin has almost completely cleared up and there are no new breakouts in sight. I have used a lot of different spot treatments and, while they are good at reducing redness & swelling, this is better and helps the pimples completely fade more quickly. If you're curious- Benzoyl Peroxide, the main active ingredient, works by depriving acne-causing bacteria of oxygen it needs to survive. It is present in a lot of acne washes, but I find it to be the most effective in a cream like this that you can leave on overnight.

This also doesn't dry my skin out too badly. I have dry, dehydrated skin than tends to flake easily. I have been using this product in conjunction with Retinol and I have not seen a significant increase in dryness. I have not experienced any stinging or irritation with this product either- it is a high percentage (10%) of Benzoyl Peroxide so if you have sensitive skin, try a product with a lower dosage first. It may cause peeling, so make sure you do a patch test!

This is also capable of bleaching your clothing, sheets, etc. if it comes in contact with it.

Overall, I am so happy with this product and how it has managed my acne. The price is great for the amount that you get and a little goes a long way because it is such a high percent. Definitely give this a look if you have stubborn acne!

To Read all 84 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Since its 10% it burns my skin, found that out the hard way. lol But my sister uses it and says it work fine for her, so maybe its just the sensitive skin individuals who need lower dosages of benzoyl peroxide.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was good, didn't dry out my skin too much. Got rid of pimples small pimples quickly but bigger ones took a couple days. If used to much product the area where you put the product will turn red and it will itch, but this isn't because of this product all products with a significant amount of acne treatment may do this as well. So be careful of how much product you are putting on your pimple to not irritate but instead get rid of.

on 3/13/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Giving it a 4 because I just started using it yesterday but will update again. I used on my cystic acne and it swelled down over night and small pimples have reduce pretty well (usually takes 3 days to go away) It doesn't really sting, I apply it 3 times a day. The third time stings alittle more than the first 2 times. I suggest to use this, and use with a mild soap nothing that dries out face cause BP already does that itself. My scars are usually red and it's kind of less red if that makes sense. & for reference I have combo/oily skin (but during the winter I get random dry patches on forehead, and around nose area.) and my skin is sensitive/acne prone. Hopefully that'll help determine if this product is right for you.

on 1/25/2015 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT,no seriously truly do. Pimples gone over night in many cases.However beware it will stain fabric and very drying

on 12/16/2014 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I'm not really sure what caused me to start using this - I know about 6 months ago I wasn't using any spot treatments at all beyond a clay mask strategically dabbed on at night and tea tree oil whenever I had it available. I think I was just dissatisfied with the fact that my products were SO natural and I didn't really have anything that would deliver harsh, quick results in my routine, which is certainly not a bad thing, but there are days when you really just need to get over a few zits because you have events to go to or special people to see and you don't wanna have a splotchy mucked up face.

this cream is not magic, it will not make acne disappear overnight. also it's incredibly drying (dry skin = skin more prone to scabbing if you pick at it) and will bleach fabric, so you do need to exercise some caution when using it, tho if you've looked at the tube and are considering purchasing it your skin is probably rough enough that you're familiar with the impact benzoyl peroxide (especially in such a concentrated amount) can have on your face and clothing. that all having been said, this product does do a really great job of calming down spots within a short period of time, and when used under a bandaid can even help to reduce the lifespan of cystic acne because it is just SO drying.

i recommend using this every day until your spot gets super dry, then alternating application every other night thereafter with a moisturizer. don't overdo it unless being flaky outweighs being red and inflamed - I know sometimes it does, and this stuff still does a great job of calming down mountains with continued use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've bought this product twice already. I love it so much! I put it on any redness or blemishes, & it's either gone or close to gone the next day! I put it on after washing my face & moisturizer twice a day. It works good under makeup as long as its rubbed in. The only problem with it is it's packaging. The top makes you feel like you're going to break a nail trying to open it. That doesn't bother me by how good the product is!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff really gets rid of my zits almost the day after, I love it. <3

on 3/5/2014 3:15:00 PM

This product saved me all through highschool. It works amazing as a spot treatment and although its very drying it works well with cetaphils moisturizing cream. After using it for 4 years it stopped working which is the downside .