Natura Bisse Essential Shock Eye Cream SPF 15

No Image

4.4

on 10/15/2017 12:37:00 PM

I enjoyed this eye cream but I would not purchase it again. I experience puffiness and lack hydration, in my eye area. This eye cream did give hydration and felt nice. It has a medium weight creamy texture. Due to the SPF it takes a moment to absorb into the skin.

The reason I would not purchase this again is because I strictly search for products that help reduce puffiness, this did not do that. However, I have to say that it's a nice basic eye cream with the added benefit of SPF. It is great for day time use.

I would like to state that I only review a product after I have finished the entire full size. If I was not able to finish the product due to irritation, I will say so in my review.

on 10/2/2016 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample of circa 2016 "Essential Shock Eye and LIP contour cream with SPF". way too pricey for such a super-thick and scented cream. Basically - first ingredient is sun block. Too heavy and greasy for the price. For free? Fine, but I won't be buying it.

on 3/30/2005 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The name of the product that I have is called Essential Shock Eye and Lip Treatment with SPF 15. Based on overall qualities of product, packaging and pricing, this is one of the best eye creams that I have used. (....and these 40-something eyes have felt many, many creams and balms through the years) I've carried this tube in my purse since purchasing it several weeks ago. I pat it gently around my eye area once or twice during the day, even on the days I wear foundation, and I've found this product to brighten my eye area, making me look more refreshed. It's light, and absorbs without a greasy look and feel.

My dry skin needs more of an emollient cream in the AM and PM, so I just use this during the day. I would compare this to an Estee Re-Nutriv ultimate eye cream, with a lighter consistency and less expensive price tag! (EL's re-nutirv line is one of my favorites for my dry skin, but I refuse to pay the outrageous retail prices)

This is one product that I do intend to re-purchase and maintain as a staple to keep in my daytime touch up bag at work, although, I will always be on the hunt for perfect products at more reasonable costs.

This is the best eye cream I've ever tried

on 12/10/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This eye cream is recommended for those with dry to very dry skin. Of course, I avoided that essential information because I loved that it had SPF15. I used it for several months and milia started to appear under my eyes so I had to stop using it. I also experienced a slight stinging sensation in my eyes. Despite what I have experienced, it is very moisturizing as it is a cream and the added benefit of SPF15 is always a plus. I think this product would be great for those with the aforementioned skin types and those who do not have sensitive eyes.

I love this product as a "daytime" eyecream... been using it for years. This is by far the best that my sensitive eyes can tolerate. Its not overpowering at all yet it moisturize throughout the day and it looks good even under my concealer.

on 11/19/2002 9:11:00 PM

This cream has something else that no one else has... SPF! I gave this a try for about 2 weeks and to be honest, I truly see no major difference than my current (and cheaper) fav Shiseido Benefiance Eyecream. I must admit that the Natura Bisse is moisturizing and dries nicely BUT is it really worth the $$$? The SPF is nice overall and possibly would be a great splurge item in the summer where you don't want to put extra sunblock on the eye area. I just can't justify the cost though in the long run!

on 11/19/2001 8:43:00 PM

Finally a cream with SPF 15 where you need it most- the eyes!! This is almost like a thick lotion with a faint citruy scent. Very nice. The tube comes to a tiny point opening so you waste no product. Just let it dry for a few seconds and it doesn't interfere with makeup at all, it smoothes out the skin and is very gentle. Wish other co's would realize that there is a LARGE market for an eye cream w/SPF. Until then I'll keep shelling out the $48 for this one since it's about the only one not made for the "beach". Gotta keep away the crows feet!!