Calvin Klein CK One

Calvin Klein CK One

3.4

on 6/18/2017 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ah yes! Ck one! Always at Marshall's or TJ Maxx for like $25 for a 1 oz or so. Very good deals and usually sold in sets at Christmas time with lotions or something fun!! This smells clean, calm easy going and friendly. Not overwhelming or controlling. Just clean and comfortable.... wearable anytime or day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is for the spray fragrance: I had just passed this one on by sooooo many times! Whyyyyy! It is awsome!!!!! I love it! For those days you just want to smell clean, well this is it!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this, I always keep a little bottle around. I can get a small bottle for $15 at Kmart. It's got a positive vibe about it, good fresh smell really something I will always have at least a smaller bottle hanging around.

on 6/3/2016 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I first got this in high school and I loved it. i recently repurchased it for old times sake, and it still smells just as great! Its a unisex cologne but its definitely more on the masculene side. It smells crisp and clean. I can wear it in the summer and its not too heavy. Its a classic favorite in my book.

I loved, LOVED this scent as a preteen/early teen. My siblings & I used to fight over a bottle of this in our household! This is one of those rare, non-offensive, truly unisex scents. I find myself occasionally smelling this when I pass by perfume counters out of nostalgia, but I don't think I'll ever wear this scent again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smelled okay in bottle but when I put it on is smelled like aqua net hair spray.

on 6/19/2015 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Finding my signature scent has always been a struggle for me, lots of the most beloved perfumes don't mix well with my body chemistry or they give me migraines and make my allergies go crazy. I took home so many samples of perfumes and so many failed to work for me. Flowerbomb turned sour on me, Coco Mademoiselle gave me a headache, Daisy faded after 2 hrs and Chloe smelled like sunscreen on me. I tend to gravitate towards clean florals as they seem to be what works best. I found this CK One sitting on display at ULTA and to play it safe I spritzed it on one of those paper strips and not on myself just in case I didn't like it. Well I put the paper strip in my purse and forgot for a while that it was there, the next time I opened my purse which was like 3 days later, I smelled something AMAZING. I remember what it was and went right back to ULTA that following weekend and purchased the 3.4 bottle. This is the perfect scent for me. It opens with some green notes and tart/juicy fruits and then settles into the middle with the florals, the violet and jasmine being quite prominent to my nose personally which I love and the end is very smooth with the amber and woody notes. I would describe it as a fresh out of the shower clean scent with a sexy/masculine touch to it. Similar to Acqua di Gioia but much less sugar sweet. What I like about CK One is that it's really appropriate for all times of the day, occasions and seasons. If I had to put it in one category though I would say it leans more as a daytime summer scent but because of the underlying sexy masculinity I do think it could be great as a night time scent. Even though this scent doesn't overdo it with any heavy warm muskiness like some perfumes do, it still turns heads and people always ask me what I'm wearing. It's a unisex fragrance but being a girl wearing it, I don't feel like I'm wearing men's cologne. The lasting power for me personally is great. I spray it in the morning and it doesn't start to fade till around dinner time. I smell it as I move and when people are sitting by me they always compliment me, this isn't something that's going to grab people's attention from miles away but that's not something I was looking for anyways. I know it sounds silly but I also love the bottle, frosted gray bottle, very simple but classy. OH, did I mention the price was great? The full size was 58 dollars, that's a far cry from my old Chanel Chane Eau Tendre which was 97 for a full size. Because CK One has been around for so long you can find it almost anywhere at very decent prices, goes on sale a lot at Target and TJ Maxx. All in all, I think I have found my signature scent, I don't care about how long it's been around, it's a beautiful scent that doesn't make me self conscious and I NEVER hesitate about putting it on.

TLDR:
-notes: Bergamot, Cardamom, Fresh Pineapple, Lemon, Papaya, Jasmine, Violet, Rose, Nutmeg, Orris Root, Amber, Sandalwood, Oak Moss, Musk.
-prices: 1.7oz (49 dollars) 3.4oz (58 dollars)
-sexy fresh out of the shower clean floral scent with masculine touches.
-unisex fragrance but not too heavy in either direction, perfect balance of being masculine and feminine.
-longevity 8/10, silage 7/10
-places found: ulta, Sephora, calvin klein counters at saks, macys, dillards, target, tj maxx.
-packaging 10/10
-more of a summer/daytime scent but has enough of a voice to be noticed during a night out.
-no headaches, allergies or bad reactions by me or the people around me. always compliments!

on 6/8/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Really love this one!
My mom bought it, but after all she didn't like it that mutch.
She gave it to me and i really fell in love with it!
It's a fresh and sexy scent.

on 6/8/2015 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My husband and I wore this in the 90s and loved it. It smelt different on us but very pleasant. I was excited to see this in TJMaxx and although I could not remember the smell and could not find a tester, I knew I loved it at one time. I still love this, It is very sexy and a keeper.

on 4/9/2015 9:24:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have never been able to use underarm deodorant or anti-perspirent. I break out in an itchy rash. Years ago I discovered that CK One spritzed under my arms did the trick of keeping me smelling fresh but not overpowering. This is a true uni-sex fragrance. I can get it on eBay for half the department store price and a bottle lasts me a couple of years, can't complain about that.

Popular Fragrances