Redken All Soft Conditioner

Redken All Soft Conditioner

Aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, elaeis sinensis oil/palm oil, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, octyldodecanol, sodium PCA, parfum/fragrance, citric acid, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, argania spinosa oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, arginine, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

on 7/12/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Years ago when I was a teenager, I would have rated this 5 lippies. It was the first higher end conditioner I fell in love with.

But they changed the formula a few years ago & the current formulation is now garbage. I remember throwing a bottle out in 2013 but I could not figure out why. So I ordered a liter from the Ulta sale. The ingredient lists online are NOT all accurate and up to date. :( I checked before purchasing. If any of you are wondering why it's gone downhill, Isopropyl alcohol is now the 6th ingredient. This is one of the cheapest fillers cosmetic companies can shove in their products. Isopropyl alcohol = rubbing alcohol. It's drying and people often don't notice the effects until it's caused damage to the hair's structure. Ulta accidentally sent me 2 and I'm debating if the $15 is even worth

The old formulation was magical. :( I will not be repurchasing. returning them. I sure as heck will not be using this on my hair.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this conditioner with the corresponding shampoo. It moisturizes my fine but dry damaged hair without weighing it down which is the main thing I focus on a conditioner.. It also smells awesome, like honey. Rinses clean and leaves my hair super soft and easy to de tangle. I buy from a salon wholesale store so it's cheap. $25 for both shampoo and conditioner in the liter bottles! I will continue to purchase

To Read all 701 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/30/2016 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This used to have avocado oil in it, which Redken went and messed with and changed to argan oil instead. Now it doesn't moisturize and makes hair feel like straw.

I do not understand why companies mess with formulas when they're already so great!

I continue to purchase this conditioner because it makes my hair feel great. I have wavy thick hair and this eliminates frizz and makes it shiny.

on 12/12/2015 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this conditioner! I've been using this for about half a year now, and it has made/makes my hair super soft and silky. However, it is fairly expensive for a conditioner but overall worth it. The smell is also quite nice. Ultimately, a good product.

on 12/7/2015 4:27:00 PM

I bought the shampoo + conditioner a few years ago, and absolutely loved it! My hair had never been softer, and i got so many compliments.

I bought it again a few weeks back, as i was in need of a new set, and i loved this so much the first time. But... no effect anymore?

Its okay soft, but nothing extraordinary, and i find my hair hard to comb through afterwards, even with hair oil. I feel like there are way better alternatives! I also found my scalp a bit itchy! Guess the luck is gone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This left my hair amazing, super soft and shiny AT FIRST. It smells really nice also. It's very heavy, creamy and I only need little product for my hair, so it lasts a lot. But suddenly it kinda stopped working. I clarify my hair often so it's not the build up. I don't know why but now it leaves my hair just fine. It's a great conditioner and hairchanging at first but now on my hair it doesn't feel AMAAAAZING like it worked before.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried this after stylist recommendations and rave reviews. It made my hair poofy and dry. Turns out my hair hates avocado oil. I love oils and tried them all. I now make my own products. I used olive oil in a hair butter and the same thing happened.

on 10/6/2015 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am using this in conjunction with the matching shampoo. It is amazing I have noticed a visible difference in my hair from the first use. Could not recommend anything better. Absolutely love this product and the all soft series.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this shampoo and the matching conditioner on the basis of good reviews here.

I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner from a reputable hairdressing salon.

On the first wash and condition, this product lived up to it's promise - my hair was beautifully soft and full. The fragrance is lovely. On the second wash, the hair was a little rougher. By the fourth or fifth wash (washing around every three days) my hair was dry, thin-looking and nasty. It was just getting worse and worse and beginning to look like really bad hair.

I quickly applied a clarifying shampoo to get this junk out of my hair, and a Wella treatment to help undo the damage done.

Perhaps this product has high levels of protein in it.

Suffice to say, that's $40 down the drain and I won't be re-purchasing.