Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.7

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 4/30/2016 9:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Background information about my skin: I have combination but it is leaning towards oily, i have very sensitive skin with moderate breakouts, i have tried oil free cleansers but it does not get rid of the oil at all and severely drys out my other skin

As i said i have very oily skin, just ask my glasses. Anyway i was at target and remembered i needed a new face wash so i grabbed these. In one day my clogged pores are empty and my skin feels very fresh. I am not sensitive to fragrance but if you are these may not be for you as they have a very strong cucumber scent. Overall i like these but if i would purchase it again after running out i am almost positive that i would.

on 4/24/2016 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a GREAT product! My 13 year old uses this for her blackheads, well what's left of them. After a few days we saw results, her face felt much smoother. She's on her second jar, and after reading other reviews we'll cut them in half for longer use. I couldn't give it 5 lippies, as my daughter complains of a slight stinging. I would highly recommend this for blemishes, be patient you will get the results! Thanks Aveeno!

To Read all 103 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

NOTE TO COSTCO: I love this product and would like to buy these at a better price in bulk!
Ok, now that I got that out, I absolutely love these thick, vitamin filled pads. They beat any mu remover wipes out there by a landslide. I just picked these up on a whim, I was traveling and needed mu wipes. I saw these and immediately was like $9 is too much for wipes. Anyhoo, I picked up the huge round tub and I thought to myself (trying to justify the price) that I would throw my future mu wipes in here because they dry out and this huge tub bottle would prevent that from happening. When I got back to my room I took it out out and observed the thick round pad that was oozing wet. Within 30 seconds my mu was gone and my face was left wet with the formula they use in the pad. The pad was still wet, and I could have easily passed off the pad to "another face" (just saying!). I was amazed that ONE pad was able to take off everything!! Unlike any other makeup wipe I've ever used! While the packaging (and the brand) is what drew me to this product, there are so many pluses to them that the few extra bucks on these are more than justified compared to what is out there in the drugstores.

on 8/10/2015 9:45:00 PM

These are absolutely marvelous. At first I wasn't too intrigued with these because they are huge and I assumed that they were only for light cleansing. But I was wrong, these are superb for removing eye and face makeup with little effort, and the best part is that yo only need one for your whole face. And girl trust me, I wear cakey makeup, I'm talking about full coverage foundation, eyeshadow pigment, waterproof liquid liner & lots of mascara. I recommend wetting the wipe with warm water and using the side with the "dots" for the face makeup and using the soft side for the eye makeup. It also exfoliates while removing the makeup and you can definitely tell. I can almost feel the dead skin cells coming off haha. I love this product. I have oily acne prone skin and also recommend using the avenue clarifying cleanser along wit the wipes for a thorough cleansing. I am hooked on these babies!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really hated this product it didn't do a thing for my skin I cut the product in half since they are so big.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome! I use these in the shower as an exfoliator. Very fast working product.

on 4/11/2014 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This made my skin very dry and irritated .. Irritation is very bad for acne prone skin .. I like the moisturizer but this one I didn't like đź‘Ž .. Oh and it contains paraben like the other reviewer said .. thats not healthy.. I think they should remove this and change the formula .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used this for the first time this morning, it made my face feel clean and refreshed but of course tight and dry like all the Clear Complexion products. But that's not the reason I'm only giving it 1 lippie. I bought this from CVS because there was a sale if you bought a certain amount of Aveeno products. I bought two different types of the make-up wipes, which so far I love, and this. It wasn't until this morning that I looked at the ingredient list and was appalled. there are THREE different types of parabens in this product, one of which is the second inactive ingredient. Will not be using this unless I run out of everything else somehow. It is sitting under my sink now. Absolutely ridiculous, especially since Aveeno is not a dirt cheap brand.

on 10/3/2013 12:43:00 AM

I have combination skin that is prone to hormonal acne (I tend to get large, deep pimples on my chin…the rest of my face is relatively clear). My skin typically reacts well to products with salicylic acid, so I decided to try these out.
I ended up really liking this product. For one, I love the fact that these are cleansing pads. It just seems like it is so much easier to use these for some reason. I feel like I can swipe these around my face and rinse so much faster than the traditional way of washing your face. I know there can’t be that much of a difference, but it just seems a lot quicker! I also like that these have a smooth side and a textured side, so I can choose to exfoliate if I want to. These smell really fresh and clean, and they lather up super well on the skin.
Sometimes I used these once a day, and sometimes I used these twice a day, and no matter what I never experienced any irritation or over-drying of my skin. These made my skin feel really clean and soft, not tight or itchy like some products containing salicylic acid. I didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin when I was using these, but my skin didn’t get any worse, which is always a good thing! I did notice a few blemishes seemed to heal a little more quickly when I was using these pads, but nothing super drastic.
One thing I didn’t love was the packaging. I felt like the tub was really big and bulky. It seemed like it took up half the space on my sink. Maybe they could fold the wipes and make the packaging smaller? Wishful thinking, I know.
Overall, I really enjoyed these cleansing pads and I will probably pick up another tub. If you have acne-prone skin and like products containing salicylic acid, I’d recommend trying these out.

This stuff is AMAZING!!!! Nothing has cleared my skin up as much as these have! And the price isn't even bad! My HG face cleansing product :)