Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.7

.5% Salicylic Acid

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I can't live without this, period. It keeps pimples at bay and to a minimum. I hoarde these like crazy. I buy them at Walgreens, Bartells and Walmart. It won't clear you 100 percent but it will help alot. I used to get big inflamed zits and occassional cysts with moderate acne. Now I get small zits only that go away overnight. I use it day and night. Its an excellent makeup remover, too harsh for eyes though. Only con is that it is very drying (as are most acne products) so have a good moisturizer handy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Made my face sting. Stopped using it.

on 8/10/2015 9:45:00 PM

These are absolutely marvelous. At first I wasn't too intrigued with these because they are huge and I assumed that they were only for light cleansing. But I was wrong, these are superb for removing eye and face makeup with little effort, and the best part is that yo only need one for your whole face. And girl trust me, I wear cakey makeup, I'm talking about full coverage foundation, eyeshadow pigment, waterproof liquid liner & lots of mascara. I recommend wetting the wipe with warm water and using the side with the "dots" for the face makeup and using the soft side for the eye makeup. It also exfoliates while removing the makeup and you can definitely tell. I can almost feel the dead skin cells coming off haha. I love this product. I have oily acne prone skin and also recommend using the avenue clarifying cleanser along wit the wipes for a thorough cleansing. I am hooked on these babies!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

NOTE TO COSTCO: I love this product and would like to buy these at a better price in bulk!
Ok, now that I got that out, I absolutely love these thick, vitamin filled pads. They beat any mu remover wipes out there by a landslide. I just picked these up on a whim, I was traveling and needed mu wipes. I saw these and immediately was like $9 is too much for wipes. Anyhoo, I picked up the huge round tub and I thought to myself (trying to justify the price) that I would throw my future mu wipes in here because they dry out and this huge tub bottle would prevent that from happening. When I got back to my room I took it out out and observed the thick round pad that was oozing wet. Within 30 seconds my mu was gone and my face was left wet with the formula they use in the pad. The pad was still wet, and I could have easily passed off the pad to "another face" (just saying!). I was amazed that ONE pad was able to take off everything!! Unlike any other makeup wipe I've ever used! While the packaging (and the brand) is what drew me to this product, there are so many pluses to them that the few extra bucks on these are more than justified compared to what is out there in the drugstores.

on 4/30/2016 9:40:00 AM

Background information about my skin: I have combination but it is leaning towards oily, i have very sensitive skin with moderate breakouts, i have tried oil free cleansers but it does not get rid of the oil at all and severely drys out my other skin

As i said i have very oily skin, just ask my glasses. Anyway i was at target and remembered i needed a new face wash so i grabbed these. In one day my clogged pores are empty and my skin feels very fresh. I am not sensitive to fragrance but if you are these may not be for you as they have a very strong cucumber scent. Overall i like these but if i would purchase it again after running out i am almost positive that i would.

on 4/24/2016 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a GREAT product! My 13 year old uses this for her blackheads, well what's left of them. After a few days we saw results, her face felt much smoother. She's on her second jar, and after reading other reviews we'll cut them in half for longer use. I couldn't give it 5 lippies, as my daughter complains of a slight stinging. I would highly recommend this for blemishes, be patient you will get the results! Thanks Aveeno!

on 4/11/2014 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This made my skin very dry and irritated .. Irritation is very bad for acne prone skin .. I like the moisturizer but this one I didn't like 👎 .. Oh and it contains paraben like the other reviewer said .. thats not healthy.. I think they should remove this and change the formula .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used this for the first time this morning, it made my face feel clean and refreshed but of course tight and dry like all the Clear Complexion products. But that's not the reason I'm only giving it 1 lippie. I bought this from CVS because there was a sale if you bought a certain amount of Aveeno products. I bought two different types of the make-up wipes, which so far I love, and this. It wasn't until this morning that I looked at the ingredient list and was appalled. there are THREE different types of parabens in this product, one of which is the second inactive ingredient. Will not be using this unless I run out of everything else somehow. It is sitting under my sink now. Absolutely ridiculous, especially since Aveeno is not a dirt cheap brand.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome! I use these in the shower as an exfoliator. Very fast working product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really hated this product it didn't do a thing for my skin I cut the product in half since they are so big.