CHANEL No.5

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 44-55
CHANEL No.5

on 4/19/2014 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I can never be without it. This is what a classic fragrance should smell like.

on 9/14/2011 11:15:00 PM

revisited my edp, the weather is getting colder...wanting something maybe alittle heavier for the season transition. I'm not crazy about the top notes at all, but love the middle and the dry down....I'm really really crazy about this....pretty sure I will wear this all winter, in small doses...:)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I adore this fragrance and I always have at least a bottle. I don't wear it everyday, I switch off with other fragrances. I fell in love with #5 when I was in my late 20's and early 30's.
I will go out on a limb and state that this fragrance is for a more mature woman. I'm not stating that it's an "old-lady" fragrance :-D. It is a sophisticated and complex fragrance and that type of fragrance can be difficult to carry unless you have enough life experience or to put it bluntly enough miles on you whereby this fragrance can be very alluring. I usually detest floral based fragrances but this one---is elegant and warm and my Husband says it smells divine on the nape of my neck. What more could a girl ask for, no matter how old that girl is? continued >>

Popular Fragrances