LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 3/6/2004 10:37:00 PM

I just adore this when I travel! It's great to spray it on during a flight to make your skin feel good. I transfer to a smaller spray bottle so it fits in my purse. I love the calming effect on my skin and the lovely scent too. I don't use this for a toner as much as a freshner throughout the day.

This is a toner with a rose water base and also has lavender in it. This is not an astringent toner - the bottle says it's for wiping away excess cleanser and to refresh. It smells lovely and is for dry, or sensitve skin. My skin is normal and this is fantastic for my skin. It's nice,and I'd buy it again but it would be nice if it did more.

Lovely product for my combination skin that is prone to dehydration. Leaves skin feeling wonderful and fresh.

Will definatley be buying again - my new HG of toner!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this simple, gentle, lightly fragranced toner. It soothes my sensitive combo skin and smells lovely.

I use it as a final cleansing step following Lush Ultrabland and also throughout the day to refresh.

Lovely, gentle rose and lavender-scented spritzy water for your face. I like it a lot, though not quite as much as my beloved Breeze on a Sea Air. I use Eau Roma at night; it feels relaxing and calming on my skin.

on 1/21/2005 1:00:00 AM

I've been using this for a little over a week and really like it. I have combo skin that gets drier in the winter and this toner doesn't dry my skin out. I use it to help remove any extra cleanser (when I use Ultrabland) and just to freshen up. I haven't found toners to do too much for me other than give a refreshing feeling and maybe wipe off extra make-up, although if you're using a good cleanser there shouldn't be extra make-up leftover. So all in all I really like Eau Roma -- it smells nice, doesn't dry my skn out, and does the job. Plus, you get a pretty good sized amount for the price (unlike some other Lush products that I find to be pricey), which is important because I'm on a tight budget. I'll update if anything goes wrong with the toner, but so far it's doing a great job.

on 1/28/2005 9:48:00 PM

Excellent toner. This has a light floral scent (mainly rose and lavender) and is soft and gentle on the skin. That said, it still works. I have combination skin and it helped the oily parts and the dry parts. I can use it year-round, which is also a plus (as my skin varies so much depending on weather).

I really like this. Smells like roses, doesn't dry out my skin just leaves it soft and refreshed.

This is very gentle, but I do notice the difference when I dont use it. It helps tone down the redness in my cheeks and sorts out my slightly combination skin. Has a nice unobtrusive smell. Will keep buying unles I find something better

Rose water and lavender water smell heavenly and you really feel you're doing your skin some good when spritzing this over your face or applying with a cotton wool pad. I usually spray some into the air, walk thru the mist, then gently rub the droplets into my face. Great for cooling you down on hot days when you get a bit overheated - I leave mine in the fridge.