LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

OK, I have mixed feelings about this product.

First of all, I love that is vegan, I think the price is ok (I would consider it cheap for a Lush product). I like the feeling of it on my skin.... what turns me down about it is that is not as moisturizing as I was expecting... I tried it at the store, I was running out of my regular toner (plain rose water and glycerin), loved the smell and freshness of it, and took it home... Is good, just not as good as my regular toner.... would I repurchase? Probably not...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this toner. It's gentle, it's moisturizing. I've seen some reviews that say that this doesn't clean the skin. Well, a toner is not supposed to do that, that's what make up removers and cleansing products are for. This just preps the skin, after cleaning it, for the next steps (serum and moisturizer) and it does such a good job. Your skin might get dry or slightly irritated after the cleansing process, and this toner will calm it down with good ingredients for your skin health. Its composition is sooo simple: mainly lavender and rose water. I also use it as a mist, after finishing my makeup or during the day. It hydrates my skin and leaves it with a nice, natural glow. It has a strong smell (like most Lush products), so stay away from it if this tends to bother you. I will keep buying it.

on 2/1/2017 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really didn't expect to be that impressed with this. I've tried rose water toners in the past and they've always just sort of dried my skin out. This one does not and it's quickly become one of my favorite products! Is it necessary? Not at all, but it's so refreshing and soothing, I wouldn't be without it now!

on 8/12/2016 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Toner is one of those skin care steps that has lost popularity over the decades, and certainly doesn't seem appropriate for dry skin. This however is not an astringent toner like found in drug stores that often contain witch hazel or salicylic acid. This contains rosewater which has been used for centuries, as well as lavender. Both are common in natural and organic skin care products and lavender is known for it's calming properties. Eau roma is really a multi-tasker, and calling it a toner doesn't really seem fair, it can be used to prep skin before makeup, or two diffuse makeup after application. It's also refreshing just to apply on a hot day. This come in two size, and even the smaller of the two is generous and will last a long time.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

In my opinion this is more of a "luxury" product and not necessarily a necessity. On that note this is a very refreshing and relaxing toner. I like spraying this before bed because it's very calming and smells very nice. I have very oily skin and this doesn't do much to combat that, although I have noticed that if I use this every day it does calm my redness slightly and regulate my skin but it honestly doesn't do anything extra ordinary and I don't notice any significant results. I also like using this more as a refresher on a hot day (you can also spray this before makeup or afterwards to take away that powdery look). I also like using this on my eyeshadow brushes to wet them and intensify the pigment of my eyeshadow. Overall, if you have super oily or problematic skin this definitely won't do much to combat that - for that I do recommend the Tea Tree Oil Toner because it's amazing and actually controls my oil and cures my acne. As for this, she's nice to have but if you're looking for something to really transform your skin this probably isn't it. I do think that if you have dry/normal skin this will likely perform better as a skin care product for you than it would for us super oily gals.

on 12/7/2016 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My absolute favorite toner from LUSH. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated, and it works perfect with the facial oils I have. The spray is very fine, so it is even usable over make-up. The smell is also very nice and relaxing.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

At first when I got this spray, I liked it but didn't 'love' it. Then I started reading tips online about how to use this product and now I love it!! First off, I keep mine in the fridge which works great because I live in Arizona and it's always hot. I use this before putting on foundation or after as it helps powder and foundation blend better. I have very sensitive combo skin, oily t zone and dry cheeks. This feels really soothing and refreshing. I only wish it were cheaper.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Eau Roma Water is a lovely, gentle toner. It is very natural and consists mostly of rose water and lavender water. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and does not dry it out. It lightly hydrates it and keeps it looking fresh. If applies with a cotton pad, it can also remove oil - but if you're skin is oily or very oily it might not be effective enough. The scent is lovely and floral, very relaxing and a great minin dose of aromatherapy to start the day with. I do like this toner a lot.

on 4/24/2016 12:12:00 PM

I love tea tree tonic and I decided to bought something different. I have been using this for 3 months now and I don't see a difference. It does nothing to my skin, it is not bad but it just doesn't do anything. It smells great, it's refresing and cleanse my skin, but nothing special.:)

on 7/7/2016 4:30:00 AM

i usually love Lush products, but unfortunately this toner let me down. As usual, the packing was cute and I love that it can be easily reused. The product was light and refreshing, and as per recommendation of the saleswoman could be applied over makeup without causing it to run. As a lover of earthy smells, this toner smelled lovely to me. Unfortunately, this toner didn't like my combination/oily skin, and every time I used it, regardless of the method of application (over or under foundation, with or without rubbing it into the skin, using pads or fingers or the spray as is) I broke out within a few hours of application. Will sadly not be repurchasing :(