LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 2/1/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really didn't expect to be that impressed with this. I've tried rose water toners in the past and they've always just sort of dried my skin out. This one does not and it's quickly become one of my favorite products! Is it necessary? Not at all, but it's so refreshing and soothing, I wouldn't be without it now!

on 12/7/2016 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My absolute favorite toner from LUSH. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated, and it works perfect with the facial oils I have. The spray is very fine, so it is even usable over make-up. The smell is also very nice and relaxing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

In my opinion this is more of a "luxury" product and not necessarily a necessity. On that note this is a very refreshing and relaxing toner. I like spraying this before bed because it's very calming and smells very nice. I have very oily skin and this doesn't do much to combat that, although I have noticed that if I use this every day it does calm my redness slightly and regulate my skin but it honestly doesn't do anything extra ordinary and I don't notice any significant results. I also like using this more as a refresher on a hot day (you can also spray this before makeup or afterwards to take away that powdery look). I also like using this on my eyeshadow brushes to wet them and intensify the pigment of my eyeshadow. Overall, if you have super oily or problematic skin this definitely won't do much to combat that - for that I do recommend the Tea Tree Oil Toner because it's amazing and actually controls my oil and cures my acne. As for this, she's nice to have but if you're looking for something to really transform your skin this probably isn't it. I do think that if you have dry/normal skin this will likely perform better as a skin care product for you than it would for us super oily gals.

on 8/12/2016 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Toner is one of those skin care steps that has lost popularity over the decades, and certainly doesn't seem appropriate for dry skin. This however is not an astringent toner like found in drug stores that often contain witch hazel or salicylic acid. This contains rosewater which has been used for centuries, as well as lavender. Both are common in natural and organic skin care products and lavender is known for it's calming properties. Eau roma is really a multi-tasker, and calling it a toner doesn't really seem fair, it can be used to prep skin before makeup, or two diffuse makeup after application. It's also refreshing just to apply on a hot day. This come in two size, and even the smaller of the two is generous and will last a long time.

on 7/7/2016 4:30:00 AM

i usually love Lush products, but unfortunately this toner let me down. As usual, the packing was cute and I love that it can be easily reused. The product was light and refreshing, and as per recommendation of the saleswoman could be applied over makeup without causing it to run. As a lover of earthy smells, this toner smelled lovely to me. Unfortunately, this toner didn't like my combination/oily skin, and every time I used it, regardless of the method of application (over or under foundation, with or without rubbing it into the skin, using pads or fingers or the spray as is) I broke out within a few hours of application. Will sadly not be repurchasing :(

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

At first when I got this spray, I liked it but didn't 'love' it. Then I started reading tips online about how to use this product and now I love it!! First off, I keep mine in the fridge which works great because I live in Arizona and it's always hot. I use this before putting on foundation or after as it helps powder and foundation blend better. I have very sensitive combo skin, oily t zone and dry cheeks. This feels really soothing and refreshing. I only wish it were cheaper.

on 4/24/2016 12:12:00 PM

I love tea tree tonic and I decided to bought something different. I have been using this for 3 months now and I don't see a difference. It does nothing to my skin, it is not bad but it just doesn't do anything. It smells great, it's refresing and cleanse my skin, but nothing special.:)

Eau Roma Water is a lovely, gentle toner. It is very natural and consists mostly of rose water and lavender water. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and does not dry it out. It lightly hydrates it and keeps it looking fresh. If applies with a cotton pad, it can also remove oil - but if you're skin is oily or very oily it might not be effective enough. The scent is lovely and floral, very relaxing and a great minin dose of aromatherapy to start the day with. I do like this toner a lot.

on 2/26/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I adore the Tea tree water from Lush, so I thought I'd branch out and try another one of their toners, but I ended up feeling a bit let down. This toner has a lovely scent, a lot more pleasant than the Tea tree one actually. It feels gentle and calming, and I like the ingredients (lavender water and rose water) and the simplicity of the product. At least I do on paper. Truth is, I don't feel like this does anything to my skin. Sometimes if I've irritated my skin with some product or other I'll spray this on instead of the tea tree water, thinking that it'll help calm my skin, but I feel like it's more me enjoying feeling like I'm "being nice" to my skin than it actually calming my skin. Comparing it again with the tea tree water (sorry about the repetitiveness, but that toner has done wonders for my skin), I feel like it's more of an indulgent product than a problem-solving, skin-bettering product. I am definitely going to use it up, but I won't repurchase. Nowadays I mainly use it to wipe off makeup before going in with a cleanser, or I just spray it on my face to refresh and treat myself. Because my god, it really is a lovely scent! But as a toner - not very impressive.

on 2/26/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

My skin is quite dry and dehydrated, but I have huge pores and blackheads, meaning I get in the vicious cycle of over exfoliating then having even more dry skin.

I adore this toner! My skin goes tight after most toners, and it doesn't like having lots of products on it. But this one- a dream! I wouldn't say it does an awful lot, but it softens the skin nicely, is great for removing any residue left from cleanser (I use a balm cleanser), and it feels like it cleans pores a little deeper, without that tightening/stinging feeling.

It also smells amazing, lasts a long time and is quite reasonably priced! All in all, it's a step that I love having in my skincare, and feels like it just does that bit more, and that it prepares my skin for moisturising!