71%

price range

Reviews

1.0

5 months ago

Rips the face off me so so drying and I don’t even have dry skin. would not recommend

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

5 months ago

I use this as my second cleanse on an evening, so I don't know how effective it is as a makeup remover but I love how it makes my skin feel so clean afterwards. A little goes a long way with this product, and it comes in a reasonable size so this will last you a while. Normally I avoid foaming cleansers as I have dry skin but my friend recommended this to me and so far I haven't had any issues with it. I do layer on lots of moisturising products afterwards, so it don't know how it would affect my skin if I just used a regular moisturiser afterwards.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

5 months ago

I always stock this up when it's on sale. It foams up really well, feels very smooth on the skin and most importantl, DOESN'T dry out my face. Quite a lot of foam cleansers do but this one just feels so nice.

About reviewer (199 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

9 months ago

I bought this on a whim because it was advertised as having high sales volume in Japan. Felt it was a good buy since it’s from Shiseido. Expected it to be mild but it’s not . It is thick and can foam up easily . The price is also Super cheap and easily available . But I find it drying for my combo skin. Leaves my skin feeling clean but really tight . I tried to use a tiny amount but it’s still drying . Most cleansers 50/50 are fine / drying . This fell into the more drying category . As much as I wanted to like it , I would not repurchase .

About reviewer (541 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 months ago

The best cleanser I've ever used. I have thick, oily, skin, with a need for deep clean. This doesn't dry my skin out at all, and it actually DOES something when you use it to clean your face! It is a thick, glue-like consistency. It smells like glue. It looks like glue. It's basically cleansing glue. It will glue itself to your face dirt. It means business. Perfect whip isn't even expensive, so how can you go wrong with this ever?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

a year ago

A really nice product, I love using it. This review is for the pink cleanser - Perfect Whip Collagen.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

Very value for money if you have oily face. Love the foam and it cleans well.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

a year ago

I need to feel squeaky clean--not moisturized--after using a cleanser, but this was just irritating and drying--and caused breakouts. Perfect Whip's cleansing power is average; it appears to rinse clean yet leaves a feel I dislike. I'm one that loves foaming cleansers and suds, but I'm learning that if the foam is too dense/exaggerated and the paste is too slippery, some ingredient (or combination of ingredients) does not agree with my skin. Had the same problem with Sofina Cushion Wash.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

a year ago

Perfect whip creates a fun thick marshmallowy foam if, that's your thing. It's also very cost efficient since the tube lasts forever. A tiny pea size amount expands to a thick luxurious cloud. However, it was too drying for me so I'll be passing on this cleanser again.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

2.0

2 years ago

It's a huge no for me since i have dry skin. It did clean my skin but at the same time, it makes my skin like a sahara desert. This little guy plays a role in " say bye to japanese stuffs"

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24