3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Pros: - super fast coverage for my genetic dark circles and the redness around my nose - medium beige shade is perfect - waterproof thick waxy type formula - less chance of creasing vs liquid concealers - easy to apply with its lipstick shape Cons: - sometimes looks dried up on my skin - needs touching up

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

2 years ago

The shade was nice but I found the texture too cakey. The packaging is slick and it is cheap. It did not aggravate my eczema. Still, I think there are better options out there for the same price and so I wouldn’t buy it again.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesGreen

2 years ago

My under eye area is as dark as the hearts of some muaers. This is best applied with a brush and wears nicely throughout the day.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

I really love this Maybelline cover stick,it stays on for hours and covers any spot on the face and it's a great bargain price.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I liked this as a concealer very much. It was blendable and not drying. The color was perfect; not too light or dark. It did not cake.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This concealer has great coverage and just enough moisture to make it blendable without disappearing! It's buildable! I swipe a fairly heavy layer of the concealer beneath my eyes, blend and massage it into my skin, then I add some more and gently tap it on with the pads of my fingers. Don't overblend it! Wait until you apply your foundation, then blend the two together. Unless all you're wearing is the concealer. Apply your foundation over the top of the concealer and blend the two gently just around your eyes. Use short, light strokes and taps to keep the concealer under your eye, rather than sweeping strokes that would thin it and spread it over the rest of your face. This concealer stays put well enough that if, during the day my face feels dry, I rub some lotion onto my fingers and PAT it all over my face with the pads of my fingers. My face feels hydrated and the concealer stays put pretty well. Of course, you can always touch up by adding more! I have fair skin, so I can use the "fair" tone or the "white". Because I apply BB cream over the concealer, it tones down the white and gives a nice clean, bright look! These sticks work well over blemishes, too as far as concealing them. When I've used it to conceal mild acne I cleansed the area thoroughly, first, and let the area dry completely. This is a good time to put on any acne medications or treatments that you use and let that dry too, before adding the concealer. Try not to over-stimulate the area by too much rubbing or blending! Further stimulating the oil glands is not what you need right now! This is a great product that's affordable!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

HairSilver

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

I have incredibly dark eye circles, so I figured this would help and after reading many reviews I decided it wouldn't hurt to try. It ended up being VERY hard to blend, but I tried my best anyways and finished my makeup, thinking it didn't look too bad. I looked in the mirror about an hour later at work and under my eyes were SOO noticeably yellow, I was insecure for the rest of the day about my under eyes. It looked unblended and so yellow. I wouldn't repurchase this and I hate to throw it away, but it made me feel so ugly today I never wanna put it on my face again. Not to mention, the wrinkles it made me look like I have were not very flattering. I'm not a hard one to please and I don't think I've ever been so disappointed with a product, especially from Maybelline.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I have worn other stick concealers but not one of them has dried my skin like this one. I even feels like it starts to form lines under my eyes that look like wrinkles. I didn't like it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

3 years ago

This concealer in medium beige works well for my skin tone and colour. The product comes in a lipstick style case and with a thick texture. The concealer needs to be blended in well but works on small blemishes and pimples. This product doesn't aggrevate my skin and never breaks me out. I always have one in my handbag and apply it with a retractable lip brush and apply to my skin. I don't recommend applying directly as it could contaminate the concealer.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This is a pretty bad concealer. I feel as if this belongs in a dollar store cosmetics section... actually, I take that back, the dollar store brands came a long way. I am shocked how much this just doesn't work- it's thick and noticeable, without actually covering anything. I got this in the Yellow color corrector shade, and the color is just off for a corrector. Since it advertised on the package that it is a concealer and a corrector, I did expect it to do both; but it did neither. I will not be repurchasing. I hate to throw away anything that I spent money on; so I tried to use it as an eyeshadow base, and it somehow -even though it's creamy feeling- is too dry to function to hold eyeshadow on my eyelids. So, it is just useless all the way around for me.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age25-29