no images

Reviews

1.0
from

7 years ago

Hate Dove, hate this. Builds up and smells nasty.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

11 years ago

I like this conditioner. Yet another Dove haircare product, that I find comparable to salon products. It detangles my hair easily. Smells lovely, and doesn't make my hair smell like a fruit bowl. It's lightweight, and doesn't weigh my fine hair down. This is a nice light conditioner.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

If this wasn't animal tested I would give it a full 5 stars. <p> In short, this conditioner helps tame a little bit of my frizzies, moisturizes, makes my hair feel sooooo soft, and adds volume. <p> Not bad at all, just looking for an animal-friendly alternative.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I like this conditioner a lot. My hair is super shiny. Usually conditioner that does that is full of silicone and weighs my hair down, but this didn't. Good for my fine hair. Light pretty scent, decent price. In the winter this isn't enough, but I will repurchase and keep this on hand.

About reviewer (511 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I dug this out of my product closet after I got my last haircut and decided to give it another try. I have to say that it really is a nice conditioner. It didn't weigh my hair down and left it feeling really silky. It also has a nice smell. Not too florally or manish. Just a fresh clean scent. I would buy this again, but not before trying different products, of course.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

13 years ago

I was pleased with this product, but I think somehow they've changed the formula since it came out. It used to pump my thin grease prone hair right up.... Now I have to use other products in addition to this. I probably wouldn't buy again.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

13 years ago

I have just started using this product and i must say i love it so far. Ihave dark brown, curly, fine, thin, long hair. I straighten my hair often but it always falls flat and i hate that. I decided to try it and i really like it. My hair is soft and shiny and i have noticeable volume. I will follow up in a few weeks.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

14 years ago

I give this a 3 since it does do what a conditioner is supposed to do, but i find this WAY too runny! everytime i use it i get tons of conditioner pouring out! the packaging definitely needs work as well. It smells wonderful tho!

About reviewer (913 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

Makes my hair soft. Smells good. 'nough said. but took off a point cuz it didnt make my hair extraordinary plus can leave hair a bit flat dispite the volumizing it's supposed to do.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

14 years ago

I have had average results with all of Dove's hair products. Didn't experience any extra volume whatsoever. I will repurchase only because it has been a while since I tried it and because Dove is a gentle brand in general.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age19-24