Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Finally a spot product that works! This is honestly the only product I've tried which actually helps with spots. I've overhauled my skincare and whilst I'm lucky and rarely get any - the odd one that does come through is very quickly stopped in it's tracks by this. The spots heal in a fraction of the time and leave next to no marks, unlike older blemishes I've had. Just a shame they increased the price by 70% this year but hey, it works so I'll pay it!!

on 8/14/2016 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

AMAZING! I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and it usually takes such a long time for me to get rid of acne that appears all over my face (I usually have 3-4 pimples at time). THIS WORKS! After applying it 2 times a day, I've noticed how the whiteheads dissapear after just few days. It also helps with cystic acne, but takes a little longer (3-4 days in my case).
I have tried so many spot treatments - Mario Badescu, Murad among them - but nothing cleared up my acne better than this one. Today I woke up with 0! whiteheads on my face which is absolutelly unbelieable and has not happened since I was in middle school. Could not recommend this enough!

on 1/20/2015 12:50:00 PM

I purchased this after having some hormone overdose and getting some serious ache on my cheek and chin. I applied it in the evening and the next morning my spots were already less irritated and were healing. It does sting when you put it on but didn't irritate my skin otherwise. Great on the go and packaging is good as the cap stayed securely in place. Definitely a good product to prevent blemishes in coming to spots and good for healing already visible red spots.

on 7/28/2015 8:03:00 AM

love this product. its the only thing that works for me for combating emerging acne. i do not have acne prone skin. i just cant stand having even one pimple on my face
whenever i think i have a pimple or already have one i apply this straight away and the next day it has already dried up and reduced in size. if i keep applying it every night before moisturiser, the pimple is basically already gone by day 3 or 4.
the key ingredients are salicyclic acid (1.5%) which is suppose to help to control and heal acne and ginger root and cinnamon extract which is suppose to control inflammation and reduce redness.
its 30 bucks for 15grams and it will last ages because u dont need a lot. u only apply it on where u have acne. of course if u have acne prone skin and use it every night then this might last u max 3 months.
love love love this and would repurchase and recommend to anyone with teenager acne or emerging acne.

on 12/16/2014 7:37:00 PM

I regret buying this. I would be returning back the remaining tube to kiehl's outlet. The product should have stated that with multiple usage, it could cause blotchy or burned skin effect. I thought by using this I could avoid facial extraction. It has been 2 years plus, leaving me with 3 spots of slightly dark coloured scars, worse as I am fair. With once a week exfoliation, still fail to remove them. It is better to avoid this item as to some people like me unfortunately will be left with dark scars.

I've been using this product for only 2 days both after my morning and night routine and it definitely made a difference. I have normal to combination skin which is my cheeks are normal/a bit dry and my T spot is a bit oily and I have some acnes on my front and after applying this product I feel like my acnes are on fire. It burns which makes you think the product is doing its job.. I've already gotten rid of 2 acnes in 2 days and I'm satisfied with it by now and I only use this product for my acnes, don't use the rest of the series. If you wanna give it a try, go for it.. You'll never know unless you try

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'd like to start by stating I have dark skin which scars easily. My job puts me out in the sunlight for a solid 12 hours at least 2 days a weeks so my scars usually darken further. I moved from New York to Texas and subsequently my skin freaked out and started breaking out immediately. I was dealing with these horrible cystic pimples which I'd never EVER had before. I barely break out on my period now everyday its like oh good, only three pimples today. I was dealing with a particularly horrible break out two days ago when I remembered a friend gave me a tube of this stuff years ago so I tried it out on the affected areas that night. Next morning, pimples gone, cysts going down. AWESOME!! I applied again that morning. By afternoon cysts were practically non-existent and I actually had to feel for pain with my fingers as I applied another coat to know where they were. By evening, cysts were gone. like gone gone. This stuff healed my acne in ONE DAY. Acne I'd been waiting to come to a head so I could drain for a week or so, gone in one day. No scars left behind. No hyper pigmentation. Added bonus, this stuff is apparently effective for like forever since that tube was from 4 years go so I'm gonna go ahead and snag a deal for multiple tubes on ebay for the price of one :) HG status confirmed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Absolutely horrible!!!! I really, really regret buying this.

I have combination skin and get some chin pimples mostly around my period.

I really wanted to like this but it sucks so bad.

I applied it a few times per day on my pimples and the only thing it did was to burn my skin and cause me redness. As for the pimple? NOTHING. STILL THERE!!

Tried it many times, still got the same result. Oh how wish i had saved my money for something better.

Save your money please, this is absolutely useless.

on 7/31/2014 3:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

it irritated my skin and the worst is it works nothing on my acne prone

on 11/18/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great product ive used this for spot treatments for the past 6 years. Before bed apply to acne spots. Noticbly different in the morning.