Boots No7 Reviving Eye Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Boots  No7 Reviving Eye Gel

3.0

Eau,Butylene Glycol,Polysorbate 20,CARBOMER,DIMETHICONE,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,PHENOXYETHANOL,CETYL Dimethicone,Propylene Glycol,Panthenol,Potassium Hydroxide,Methylparaben,Alcohol,Dimethicone Copolyol,Butylparaben,Ethylparaben

on 8/6/2008 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product after my cousin said that this brand wasn't too bad with a good price. Well, price aside, this product didn't work for me. Although I didn't have the same irritation problems as other reviewers had, still, I don't see any of the "reviving" effects the product said that it would have. I really tried to like this product and give it a chance on account of its packaging, the price and the way it felt (which wasn't too heavy or oily). However, using it before bed and in the morning for more than a month, I don't see any changes. The dark circles don't decrease much (which is one of my biggest problem, even if its not extreme, for me its noticeable). I never had a real problem with puffiness in my eyes and i don't have any lines yet either. So all in all, I need to find something better to treat my eyes, and this product wasn't it.

on 9/28/2007 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It is the one of two eye creams I put at office to re-apply during the day. I like the tube packaging. I just feel it is a safe eye cream to give somewhat moisturing effect. Cheap too!