Uploaded by ffidler

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/21/2011

DON'T waste ur money ! I have horrible dark circles/Bags and this did nothing to me, i been using it for more than a week now and i see no difference :(

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Dec/08/2009

this product sucks. do not waste your money.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

Jul/10/2009

I am thrilled this wasn't the first Boots No. 7 product I've tried. This product is so bad, I would advise ANYONE interested in the Boots line not to purchase this. Maybe after you've found your Boots HGs and am looking for something else to try; or your only eye qualm is a lack of moisture. Even then, I'm sure you can find something better. This is, bar none, one of the worst …Read more

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Oct/17/2008

This worked well as an eye moisturizer but other than that it did nothing. Great price but not if you are looking for something to help with dark circles.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

Sep/07/2008

it's OKAY but didn't do a thing for me. i'm almost done using the tube and will not be repurchasing again. still on the hunt for a good eye cream..........

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

3.0
fromasham

Aug/06/2008

I purchased this product after my cousin said that this brand wasn't too bad with a good price. Well, price aside, this product didn't work for me. Although I didn't have the same irritation problems as other reviewers had, still, I don't see any of the "reviving" effects the product said that it would have. I really tried to like this product and give it a chance on …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

Mar/17/2008

Burned my eyes, enough said....returned to Target and have sworn off Booths for a long time.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Mar/17/2008

Terrible. Burned my eyes so bad, I immediately had to wash this stuff off. At least I didn't pay a lot for it. Worst eye cream ever.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromllwt

did nothing for me.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

Sep/28/2007

It is the one of two eye creams I put at office to re-apply during the day. I like the tube packaging. I just feel it is a safe eye cream to give somewhat moisturing effect. Cheap too!

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

EyesBlack

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)