Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

3.7

on 9/7/2016 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used this product for 2 years and my skin barely broke out. After almost exactly the 2 year mark my skin started getting acne on the checks and even my nose. Even when I had bad acne back in high school I never broke out on my nose. I really do think this product stopped working. It does work great for about 2 years. However, I will say that it does not control your oil even though it says it's for combination skin as well. Will most likely never use this product again.

It's an okay product but not amazing. It doesn't really clean pores very well, or hydrates or exfoliates. It's good at everything but not execllent. It left my face feeling clean and firm but then it gave some parts of my face odd burning\tingling sensations. Threre are definitely better products out there.

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/27/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser has been a God send for me. I use it first thing in the morning, to take off makeup (gmface and eye), and before a go to sleep. It is the only cleanser that has actually helped my acne. My skin has improved so much since using this- cleared up a lot of the spots, make my pores smaller, and I seem to be less oily. I was originally using Clinique and I'm so glad my curiosity to this product got the better of me. I'll be purchasing again and again and again.
NB: a little bit of product goes a long way- it lathers a lot.
NNB: only one wash is generally needed to remove a large amount of face and eye makeup (as evident by the lack of makeup/dirt on the cotton pad I use for my toner after this cleanser

on 1/22/2016 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This face cleanser is just perfect. My friend once gave this cleanser for a try-out. It changed my skin right away. I have a lot of blemishes and they were lighter and face felt really cleaned. I tend not to use any foundation now as my skin is in the very awful condition, but this product is slowly changing my skin! It tends to dry skin a little bit, but if you are using a great moisturizer everything should be alright. The last point is that you do not need a big amount of product to wash your face, because it forms a foam, so you will be certainly use it for half a year or even more. Totally inlove!

on 11/24/2015 12:31:00 AM

I really like this cleanser. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using. Doesn't really help with existing acne, more so just to keep the skin under control and limit future breakouts. But I do love that fresh feeling after using it.

I've used this cleanser for more than a month until I decided not to use this again since my skin didn't benefit from this at all.

According to Estee Lauder, this cleanser "leaves skin healthy, fresh and luminous."
This cleanser doesn't do any of this. It just works well to clean the skin and remove makeup.

I tend to use a layer of foundation or 2 layers of BB cream, so I never thought it'd be a difficult case for removal. I think it takes a good 1 minute or more of rubbing in order to get the makeup off. I also need to use a toner and moisturizer right afterwards or my normal skin would feel dry.

Also, I've tried using this product as a 3-minute mask as the instructions suggest. I see no effects from using this as a mask.

This product stings my eyes horribly if I open them without having rinsed thoroughly.

on 9/27/2015 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this off and on for years. The first few times it stung my eyes so I stopped and this time it broke me out but not right away. Does remove make up well though.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Cleans well, smells great but it irritates my eyes every time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Does a super good job cleansing the skin. If you have sensitive skin definitely pass on this, it is heavily fragranced which isn't important to me for a facial cleanser. It is the most drying cleanser I have ever used, my skin feels uncomfortably tight after every use. Alittle product goes a long way & it is a thick consistency. Packaging is easy to use BUT once you get low it is hard to push the remaining product through the tube, I had to cut open the bottle to get it all out. I wanted to like this because it cleanses well but the fragrance & tightness was a no no for me.

on 6/22/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This Estée Lauder product is really both a cream cleanser and a mask. It cleans your skin fine but without any "wow" factor.

Popular Face Skincare Products