Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

4.3

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

on 2/8/2015 11:04:00 PM

I have used this product for over 10 years. It goes on very silky and really does a nice job of hydrating your skin. Merle Norman are USA made. Worth trying these products for price, results and customer service..Packing is easy to use. Price varys..$42 and up...Rating is 10

on 5/8/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this product since 1996 & absolutely LOVE it. It contains HYALURONIC ACID which is an advanced hydrator that penetrates to the lower level of the epidermis where moisturizers do not go. It energizes & plumps up the new cells that are surfacing. It is a lightweight serum that is packaged in a pump bottle, 3 to 4 drops for the entire face is all you need and use only ONCE a day. It helps prevent future lines & wrinkles & is a booster hydrator. I use a moisturizer on top. Another reviewer was discrediting the ingredients & I felt compelled to share that it has many wonderful ingredients & does wonders for your skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I Love this Product!! This Product is for people with dry and stressed skin... im oily and i love that i can rub a tiny peral size of this all over and it soaks right in... then i apply my sunscreen moisturizer... I noticed this contains ginseng, which my friend told me, will stimulate and invigorate the skin. lol. this helps to achieve a noticeable improvement in my skin's texture.

(it's always good to have a friend who is an esthetician)

HG serum/facial treatment. I have tried several facial serums like EL Advanced Night Repair, Perfectionist, Ole Henriksen etc etc but none of them did anything to my face. I used MN Energizing Concentrate and my face looks 10 years younger. I didn't expect immediate result from this product since it's cheap compared to the other serums but this is the most effective facial treatment. I use it twice a day before my moisturizer. It absorbs quickly but leaves a film on my face but it's not oily and sticky and it gives me that glow and after 5 minutes, my face is super soft and smooth. This also evens out the skin tone and it controls oil. At the end of the day, my face looks like I just applied foundation on. This serum will give you that airbrushed look.

on 10/23/2008 1:09:00 AM

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!! This literally makes my complexion look ten times better in no time! It says results in 6 weeks but I saw them much sooner! I wear it at night and under makeup. Its oil-free ( so no worries for my acne) and it provides just enough moisture. I use it around my eyes and it def helps with the puffiness! Love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this in a free gift. I have fine lines and some acne scarring. I use this at night and in the morning under my makeup. It is not a moisturizer, but a treatment. I have oily skin so for me it is great without any moisturizer. I also use the AHA treatment at night. My skin looks so smooth. My makeup goes on wonderfully over this. I use the Merle Norman Flawless effect which is another great product, but it is silicone based and it goes on better over the energizing concentrate. If you have dry skin, you would still apply your moisturizer. Give this a try. All of the Merle Norman skin care products are wonderful. To the reviewer who said this felt tacky on their skin, I think maybe you used to much. It only takes a small amount and result is wonderful.

on 8/31/2008 12:07:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this serum. It's an amazing hydrator and makes my face look incredibly healthy and glowy. I apply it underneath my MN Luxiva Preventage firming defense cream. I try not to use it everyday as it is so expensive.. I use it on average of 3-4 times/week in the mornings, and I find that it works so well, that I don't even need to use it everyday. It is extremely concentrated and you need only the tiniest squirt. On top of all of this, I've never had any breakouts from using this. My only issue is that it is painfully expensive, but I must admit that it was well worth the splurge.

I love this underneath my moisturizer. Lots of serums make me break out, but not this one. I fly overseas often and this is the miracle to dehydrated skin. This product is a priority.

I am a newbie with this line a skine care prosucts. I got this in a gift bag. This stuff is GREAT! It gives my face a healthy glow. Will definetly buy the full size when my trial runs out.

on 11/6/2007 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this treatment. It hydrates the skin all day and night. I ran out of the treatment and noticed the difference after just a few hours. My skin just didn't feel as moist - even with that amazing Wrinkle Smoother moisturizer. Use the EC - it's worth every penny.