4.4

$29.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

Worth it. Smells great, fresh and not too fruity. Kind of like apple pears. Makes my hair sleek and soft. My must have when it comes to drying and styling hair. I have bought one with a defected pump so be careful. Other than that its perfect. Makes my hair less dry and really sleek while protecting it from heat. I find my hair is softer and shinier when I use this. Huge difference. I use one to two pumps because I have very long hair. Highly recommend

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 months ago

It is a scented oil that helps to detangle, protect hair from heat, tame the fly-aways and adds serious shine and body. I air dry my hair for about and hour before I apply it. I use one pump rubbed between my palms and run in through the hair avoiding the scalp and roots. For reference, I have coarse hair that's a little longer than my shoulders. I would strongly caution against using too much of this serum or your hair will look greasy, heavy and lank. Additionally, it might be a good idea to cycle off of this once in a while because of the buildup from silicones. I have to mention the packaging here-it has a convenient pump that locks, in case it gets knocked over and leaks. It's transparent so you can see how much product you have left. Despite it holding only 5oz, you will get a lot of use out of it because you don't need a lot of product.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Coarse

2 months ago

Really liked this. Made my hair straighter and smoother. Doesnt add any volume so dont use it on the roots

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

I have thin, long, dry, black hair. I prefer to straighten it. I like a sleek, shiny, bone straight look. My hair stylist used this on my hair. I was shocked. It left my hair sooo shiny and straight but not weighed down and oily. It, also, protects and detanlges the hair. I immediately purchased it. You only need one pump maybe half a pump if your hair is short. I spread this evenly through my hair root to ends. My hair looks soo nice when I use this. Pros: Leaves hair sleek and shiny, not oily. Al little goes a long way, so the price is justified. This will last forever. Protects from heat damage. Keeps my hair from frizzing in humidity. Cons: None! I love this stuff. If you straighten your hair this is a must try!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

a year ago

I go to a Paul Mitchell salon and my hair stylist always uses this prior to blow drying. It detangles my hair while certainly speeding up my blow drying time without leaving my thick but stick straight hair really weighed down. I got the little travel sized bottle from Ulta for about $7 and since the product is so concentrated I know it will last me a while.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

a year ago

This serum is fantastic . I have very thick Indian hair and most serums really don’t do much for my hair, other than heat protection. This serum left my hair gorgeously shiny after blow drying. I also tried it on my hair while air drying and it still imparted this gorgeous shine that I had never seen before, even with my kenra and biosilk serums. This is a definite HG product and I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

a year ago

I purchased this before and didn't care for it. While waiting in line at Ulta, I saw this in the travel size bin and bought it. I believe in 2nd chances and glad my gut told me this would work. My menopausal hair has been through a lot in the last few years. This skinny serum was the ticket. It has left my hair with a new shine and manageability like no one's business. Just a little amount on my dry ends is what works for me. Definitely a repurchase.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

Super skinny serum is my go to for doing blow outs on my thick, curly girls! This product is amazing for anyone who battles frizz even after a good blow dry. This product is typically applied to damp hair before the blow dry and can help make the hair softer, smoother, and more manageable. This product gets five stars all the way around. The product does what it is advertised to do, the packaging is perfect for selecting just the right amount to be worked through the hair, and it is fairly priced because a little goes a long way (imho). When using this product to keep in mind to focus it on the ends up ways toward the root but not at all focusing on the rootage but not missing it either (if that makes sense) because it cause heaviness especially near the scalp and appear oily on the hair. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has extra-wavy to extra curly hair that is medium to thick for shine, softness, smoothness, and manageability. I would not recommend this for finer hair textures because it can be a little heavy and weigh the strands down and can make finer hair look limp and lifeless. Two thumbs up. Almost anytime I do a blow out, I run to this product because it is suitable for so many different hair textures and types.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesHazel

a year ago

Love it! My hair is very long and thick. I can't wash it often because it dries out quickly. When I do wash it, it takes a long time to dry it and straighten it. And even after it's straightened, it'll get frizzy after a few hours. It's exhausting. I tried applying this serum on my damp hair, but it did nothing to it. So instead I tried applying it to my hair after it was straightened and it worked great! My hair did not get frizzy. But I have to admit, I had to use 4 pumps of it in order for it to work. Understandable since my hair is long and thick. I will be using this product often and I will surely buy more!

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

1.0

2 years ago

Doesn't work for me. I have highly porous hair and I find this serum to be extremely drying and causing a skin rash on my neck.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

Age36-43